Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It astounds me she has the time or energy still to continually block so many people. But hey. She'll spend the rest of her life like a performing monkey and glued to her phone. Must be fun. Sympathy level has crashed to zero.

Reactions: 25
Oh wow. I only posted earlier about how upset this all makes me to see her so trapped, and how I’m a genuine huge fan of Carrie. Have been for years! Never been a hater AT all. I’m just so worried about her! I’ve even just packed one of her books in my hand luggage for a flight I’m on tomorrow…

but she’s just blocked me on Instagram. I can’t believe it. All these years of attending all her shows, buying and enjoying all of her books, watching every single one of her YouTube videos over and over again, and because I liked a comment on Instagram about someone ALSO concerned for her and her relationship with this crazy person.. I’m blocked. Just.. wow.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
It's genuinely amazing that she blocks people for even daring to like a comment (that she probably then deletes). It must be exhausting.

Carrie Fletcher and the Echo Chamber of Hatefuls

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m a lurker, I used to be a fan of Carrie but have been disturbed by everything that’s been going on between her and Joel. I stay out of it and just observe, but today I liked the “stage 5 clinger” comment and nothing else and just found out Carrie blocked me 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I can’t help but sympathise with Carrie a bit. This relationship reminds me of my ex who was abusive and manipulative. I’m afraid she won’t realise all of these red flags until it’s too late.

Reactions: 10
Apparently she replied to my comment asking a question and then immediately blocked me before I had chance to respond 😂
You confirmed on here it was you and she reads here ALL the time, so probably replied to you then came on here and saw your post so then blocked you.

Reactions: 12
It's genuinely amazing that she blocks people for even daring to like a comment (that she probably then deletes). It must be exhausting.

Carrie Fletcher and the Echo Chamber of Hatefuls
I didn’t even like the nastier ones - I obvs can’t see it now but my sister says she’s deleted them all. The one i liked literally said something about how happy she looked with scott and her family and to take care.

You can’t help someone who won’t help themself. Hope she’s happy with herself when she’s stuck with a controlling, manipulative husband who exploits her name and her fame for his own gain.

Reactions: 17
I’m done with sympathy for her now, she’s lived her life having nothing but smoke blown up her arse and wow does it show. They deserve each other. Good luck, Carrie, can’t wait to see the gross ogre children, that’s if the tightness of Joel’s budgie smugglers hasn’t cut off his sperm supply.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Oh wow. I only posted earlier about how upset this all makes me to see her so trapped, and how I’m a genuine huge fan of Carrie. Have been for years! Never been a hater AT all. I’m just so worried about her! I’ve even just packed one of her books in my hand luggage for a flight I’m on tomorrow…

but she’s just blocked me on Instagram. I can’t believe it. All these years of attending all her shows, buying and enjoying all of her books, watching every single one of her YouTube videos over and over again, and because I liked a comment on Instagram about someone ALSO concerned for her and her relationship with this crazy person.. I’m blocked. Just.. wow.
I warned people above that is why the rules are 'keep it on tattle'. If you go and comment or like negative comments and then post about it on here then you're going to get blocked.

Reactions: 20
She blocked my work account because I liked the "stage 5 clinger" - comment 😅 Have fun with your miserable marriage Carrie 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know this is super depressing but it's honestly been so heartening to the how many people on this thread have made the tough decision to choose themselves and move on from bad relationships. Carrie is the perfect example of how lots of people don't have the courage or will to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Holy hell. Carrie, Joel and even Scott all deserve each other at this point. I have no more sympathy. When it all blows up in your face Carrie that’s on you. Have fun with speedo Shrek.

Reactions: 9
She blocked my work account because I liked the "stage 5 clinger" - comment 😅 Have fun with your miserable marriage Carrie 👋
The Miserable Marriage sounds like a book from A Series of Unfortunate Events (which could also be the title of Carrie's biography).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.