Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i want this to be true so badly.

if so, i hope she has a decent escape plan sorted. i could see joel becoming quite a stalker tbh and i don’t even mean that as a joke. there’s something dark under the surface there and he’s absolutely the type to show up to her house at 3am or wait outside shows for her.
Shall we start taking bets on what his tattoo coverup will be when they inevitably break up?

He seems like the guy who would slowly drive past the house at stupid o'clock and claim 'I was in the neighbourhood and wanted to make sure you were safe'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whenever anyone shares these posts on here it seems obvious to me and no doubt Carrie that it's from a Tattler. Those 4 people that liked it have probably been blocked by her already.

Keep it on Tattle is the rules. I would never comment anything like that on her socials. What's the point? She will just delete and block and call them a troll.
Surely you are allowed to have the same opinion on and off tattle, also doesn't mean it's a tattler. The red flags are obvious to anyone who's ever come across Narcissistic behaviour.

Reactions: 31
Shall we start taking bets on what his tattoo coverup will be when they inevitably break up?

He seems like the guy who would slowly drive past the house at stupid o'clock and claim 'I was in the neighbourhood and wanted to make sure you were safe'
for that reason, i think he’ll never cover it up. he’ll love it being out there, making everyone but especially carrie feel hugely awkward, another symbol of how life just never goes right for such a nice guy like him 🤣

Reactions: 6
Surely you are allowed to have the same opinion on and off tattle, also doesn't mean it's a tattler. The red flags are obvious to anyone who's ever come across Narcissistic behaviour.
I think the issue is that if you post a negative comment on Carrie's social media, no matter how polite or well-meaning, she will most likely take offense, delete your comment and/or block you.
You also run the risk of having her "fans" come after you, which they have been known to do

Reactions: 10
I know it’s very tin foil hat. But could there be any chance that Joel was somehow involved in the whole stalker situation? Otherwise she just has really bad luck with creepy guys recently.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Of course but from my time on here I have come to realise that some Influencers use it as a way to weed out Tattlers and can even create the negative comment themselves, so it gets shared on here and all the Tattlers go and like it then the Influencer can block the Tattlers!

Just my opinion.

All this talk of Carrie seeing the light...I don't think so. There's no way she will want to end up looking like a loser in love yet again. She will definitely marry him. The only thing 'the boss' will do is curtail how much he shares online.

Reactions: 8
Carrie Hope Fletcher #41: First we cringed, then Joel became unhinged. Praying for a runaway bride, even Tattle's on her side!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I'd like to know who is instigating the supposed intervention.. friends? family? both? 🤔 I genuinely hope so.. it's about time.
Could be either or both. Scott's one of her best friends and there's no way he wasn't affected by her being glued to social media and Joel's constant whinging throughout their holiday. Her other friends can't have failed to notice either, especially those that were there for her during the breakup with Oliver. We don't know what her family thinks but they didn't invite Joel to Disney despite his best efforts

Reactions: 9
We don't know what her family thinks but they didn't invite Joel to Disney despite his best efforts
And Scott saying thanks to the Fletchers implies that they paid for his ticket (possibly). (I still don't believe this trip is gifted because of the visa talk) and I don't think they care enough about Joel to have paid for a ticket for him. I think he hinted with the t-shirts and thought they'd change their mind

Reactions: 10
All this talk of Carrie seeing the light...I don't think so. There's no way she will want to end up looking like a loser in love yet again. She will definitely marry him. The only thing 'the boss' will do is curtail how much he shares online.
I think she’ll dig her heels in and try and convince people she’s fine, he’s great for her, they’re happy etc. I really hope it’s a long engagement. They need time to have a proper relationship - go through some hardships, meet family properly, just have downtime that isn’t ‘our first holiday’ ‘our first birthday together’ ‘our first Christmas’

Real relationships withstand the mundane and support each other through the hard times - they haven’t even had a taste yet. I don’t wish struggles on anyone but those moments with your partner where you realise they’ll support you and bring you up no matter what and vice versa are what cement a long-standing relationship.

Carrie, if you’re reading here -you don’t even need to set a date yet, there’s no pressure

Reactions: 24
Carrie looks totally disgusted by Joel in my opinion. There's only so long you can keep up appearances if you feel that strongly about something. Better to rip off the band aid now. I'm really rooting for her.

Reactions: 18
My ex used to do the same with the love bombing and constant filming with compliments. It made me feel so uncomfortable. In that last 12 days of shrekmas when he says she's back, and starts kissing her forehead, she looked uncomfortable. I used to do what she did and make small talk to make it stop (her pretending not to remember the Neverland joke so she can get some distance from him)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Longtime lurker here but had to comment to add this which is fast becoming an ear worm every time I see his smarmy, coffee chewing face.

Okay, here's a little prediction from me.

I think the engagement / wedding will be called off, and Carrie will split up with Joel. I don't know when - could be days, weeks, months.... but it'll happen.

And then, Joel singing You'll Be Back night after night will be poetic irony in its truest form. It will be equal parts pathetic, worrying, sad, and hilarious. And he'll probably start acting out the song in a much more darker / bitter way as he tries (and fails) to deal with the heartbreak.

You heard it here first! Grab your popcorn, folks!
You say
The price of my love’s not a price that you’re willing to pay
You cringe
When you see my social media posts getting more unhinged
Why so sad
Remember we made an engagement then you went away
Now you’re making me mad
Remember despite our hiatus, I’m your ogre-man
She’ll be back, soon she’ll see
She’ll remember she belongs to me
She’ll be back, time will tell
She’ll remember that I’m SO proud as well
Oceans rise, butt cracks call
And we have Tik-tok’d it all
And when push comes to shove
I will love lovebomb you in front of your friends and family…(with T-shirts)
To remind you
of my love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s deleting and preaching about “choosing kindness” 🙄 Carrie, people ARE choosing kindness. They’re warning you in the kindest possible way. For once in your life, listen to people rather than digging your heels in and refusing to accept the truth.

Reactions: 31
"Choose kindness, my friend. It’ll see you through life better than this bitterness. ❤"

I think that's cemented my opinion of the whole saga tbh. I'm not gunna waste anymore time worrying about her. Why should we? We don't know her personally. They deserve each other. It's her life, their life, whatever. If she wants to remain blind, well, that's on her. Maybe one day she'll see the woods for the trees, but it'll be in her own time, if she ever does. No point wasting time worrying about it. She's determined, and clearly sees no wrong. Oh well.

Enjoy the car crash, Carrie.

• Sad
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.