Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When do her panto rehearsals start? It's got to be soon surely? My goddaughter is in our local panto and they've been rehearsing for 3 weeks already. Hopefully it will give her some more time away from the whiny man-baby to get her head together
Pantos generally have pretty short rehearsal times, like a couple weeks

Reactions: 4
Spot the difference.

Carrie and Joel pulling quirky ugly expressions in every photo will come back to bite them. Imagine if they have a kid and the kid asks “can I see a photo of you and dads engagement” and it’s that

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Carrie and Joel pulling quirky ugly expressions in every photo will come back to bite them. Imagine if they have a kid and the kid asks “can I see a photo of you and dads engagement” and it’s that
It's possible they've got some 'normal' photos that they're keeping private (but post the performative ones online cos they're keeping up appearances as the quirky fun couple), but yeah. Nothing about it feels genuine.

Reactions: 9
I can’t say much but I’ve heard on the grapevine that there’s an intervention incoming. If Carrie isn’t already having doubts about this whole sorry saga, expect to see her distancing herself from friends fairly soon.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Joel implied he's going to visit and surprise her during one of her shows?

He already infiltrated her Disney trip - now he's going to work out how to make her panto all about him too.
Can’t wait to see what t shirt he makes for panto!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t say much but I’ve heard on the grapevine that there’s an intervention incoming. If Carrie isn’t already having doubts about this whole sorry saga, expect to see her distancing herself from friends fairly soon.
can you at least say vaguely where your source comes from??

Also, there’s a few comments against joel in the comments on her disney post and she hasn’t removed any. interesting

Reactions: 18
I never thought I'd be desperate for Carrie to do a Q&A. Someone needs to ask her if Joel told her about the tattoo/what she thinks of it 😬
I was also thinking that. If Carrie was announcing another Q&A I'd be tempted (for the first time) to throw some questions in. Congratulation Carrie, you have achieved the impossible ..I happen to be thoroughly interested in your perspective for once. 📝 But I cannot see her doing one in the foreseeable future, she seems to avoid any kind of public statements regarding "the Ogre in the room". Fascinating 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Doesn't quite fit the topic (sorry!), yet I want to get it off my chest quickly: I am happy and strangely touched to see how quickly this thread has become a place of positivity (in the form of shared experiences with bad relationships, for example) and sincere concern for her well being. That's not even a bit of a given, especially not for Tattle. But it just goes to show that most of us here are (former) fans and sympathisers of Carrie who, even after countless years, genuinely want her to be okay and safe.

I hope that she is taking a little time for herself right now and perhaps coming to her senses. Even if it only just dawns on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Why do so many of her followers comment positively on Carries and specially Joel's cringy , love bombing posts?! I just really don't get it, can they not see what we see, that it is toxic?
I don't know, but her fans have always been into shipping her and her boyfriends in really over the top ways (remember the comments from people who stopped believing in love when she and Oliver broke up? I'm sure some posts with Joel were enough to make them believe in love again). I think they just take it all at face value- man says something nice about his girlfriend, that is cute, this is cute, I will comment that it is cute. They might not think more about it.

Reactions: 12
Can anyone hear (presumably) Joel loudly going on about ‘ME AND CARRIE’ whilst he’s rooting around in her freezer(?) in the background of Scott’s first video in his story?? Can’t quite hear what he’s saying but God his voice is grating, and I feel like he literally can’t go five seconds without mentioning Carrie 🙄

Also spotted another interesting comment on Carrie’s ‘Disney dump’
DCFD29F6-4778-40DA-B3FB-252448616993.jpeg

Reactions: 40
can you at least say vaguely where your source comes from??

Also, there’s a few comments against joel in the comments on her disney post and she hasn’t removed any. interesting
I'd like to know who is instigating the supposed intervention.. friends? family? both? 🤔 I genuinely hope so.. it's about time.

Reactions: 13
An intervention for Carrie? By her family? Friends? I hope so, it’s so toxic.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I hope it's true that someone close to her is going to have words; and clinging to a glimmer of hope that she might listen

Reactions: 7
2168F365-375A-42A2-8315-F2A0EF4B2A58.jpeg
495778A5-1FB6-49E2-9128-70E6CAF5F647.jpeg

So interesting to see these sorts of comments and the likes on them, and they’re not deleted yet… but goes to show even her fans and followers can see it!
Awkward as hell if people are saying you look “the happiest you’ve ever been” on a holiday away from your brand new fiancé. I hope that intervention is coming. Stay safe, Carrie.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Whenever anyone shares these posts on here it seems obvious to me and no doubt Carrie that it's from a Tattler. Those 4 people that liked it have probably been blocked by her already.

Keep it on Tattle is the rules. I would never comment anything like that on her socials. What's the point? She will just delete and block and call them a troll.

Reactions: 29
When do her panto rehearsals start? It's got to be soon surely? My goddaughter is in our local panto and they've been rehearsing for 3 weeks already. Hopefully it will give her some more time away from the whiny man-baby to get her head together
Most professional pantos I have friends in start rehearsing next week. It’s s a far shorter rehearsal time than am dram

Pantos generally have pretty short rehearsal times, like a couple weeks
Sorry just saw this!

Reactions: 1
Okay, here's a little prediction from me.

I think the engagement / wedding will be called off, and Carrie will split up with Joel. I don't know when - could be days, weeks, months.... but it'll happen.

And then, Joel singing You'll Be Back night after night will be poetic irony in its truest form. It will be equal parts pathetic, worrying, sad, and hilarious. And he'll probably start acting out the song in a much more darker / bitter way as he tries (and fails) to deal with the heartbreak.

You heard it here first! Grab your popcorn, folks!

Reactions: 27
Okay, here's a little prediction from me.

I think the wedding will be called off, and Carrie will split up with Joel. I don't know when - could be days, weeks, months.... but it'll happen.

And then, Joel singing You'll Be Back night after night will be poetic irony in its truest form. It will be equal parts pathetic, worrying, sad, and hilarious. And he'll probably start acting out the song in a much more darker / bitter way as he tries (and fails) to deal with the heartbreak.

You heard it here first! Grab your popcorn, folks!
I thought he'd sob on stage to try and get people to feel bad for him 🥺

Reactions: 3
i want this to be true so badly.

if so, i hope she has a decent escape plan sorted. i could see joel becoming quite a stalker tbh and i don’t even mean that as a joke. there’s something dark under the surface there and he’s absolutely the type to show up to her house at 3am or wait outside shows for her.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.