Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have the feeling that Joel absolutely hates Scott being there since he doesn’t have Carrie all for himself now… after her absence of 12 endless days.
Looks like Carrie will need to gift Joel more tat for every nights Scott is staying over to compensate the fact that he won't get laid while her gay husband is staying over?!?! 😂🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just had a look at Joel’s following list. Not even the Fletchers follow this account, why do you Joel?!
Seriously that's creepy and stalkery. Carrie should change the locks on her house and get rid before it's too late.

Reactions: 10
Don’t be apologetic for getting emotional… it’s not sadness you’re feeling but love! It’s that missing jigsaw piece that without the puzzle isn’t quite complete, it’s making two coffees out of habit when making yourself one and then realising that one will go cold, it’s knowing that someone is thinking of you even when they’re not around! Be your true amazing authentic self - Missing the person you love or feeling overwhelmed knowing you’re actually appreciated and cared about shouldn’t be something you feel the need to be apologetic about; if more people in the world felt like this it would be a better place!! View attachment 1707491View attachment 1707492View attachment 1707493View attachment 1707494

This was from a comment on Joel's latest video on FB. STOP ENCOURAGING AND ENABLING THIS MAN CHILD. His s/o went on a holiday that was planned months before they got together. He wasn't invited because he is not part of the family. She was gone for two weeks. Not years. Stop acting like it was some long distance thing. JFC these people are wack.
It worries me less that people are enabling him and far more that people perceive this as a healthy relationship

Reactions: 22
Oh Jeez just caught up with the live.......

Love it when Joel says about the engagement "We wanted to keep it to ourselves but people threatened to publish without our permission.... they don't need your permission Joel.
The way he's speaking this is definitely the first time his been in love and probably the fist time he's had a proper girlfriend, he reminds me of when I was 17. I just think what a mess my life would be if I married the first person I thought I was in love with.
He definitely reads here as everything we have questioned he addresses. He definitely does what Carrie does and writes his own questions, so he can address what's been brought up on here.
He bigs up Scott and says how wonderful he is. (because we've been saying he's probably jealous)
He says he's really into crime, but not like a serial killer. (We've been saying how stalkery he his and it could turn bad for Carrie )
He mentions his shop.
He is so transparent.
And what's with if you know someone we can 'Hook Up' with in LA, My God,.......

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Looks like Carrie will need to gift Joel more tat for every nights Scott is staying over to compensate the fact that he won't get laid while her gay husband is staying over?!?! 😂🤡😂
What if they’re a throuple 🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Just had a look at Joel’s following list. Not even the Fletchers follow this account, why do you Joel?!
This CREEP guy is SO DESPERATE to fit in 😂😂😂

Seriously if you have 25min of your life to waste spare watch his latest live, you will be able to see his face when Debbie Fletcher is starting to follow his live, when he answered that crimes were his favourite things to watch on Netflix (he even added something along the lines of "but not in a serial killer kind of way") while doing this face...
IMG_20221105_220519.jpg

You couldn't make that s*** up seriously 😂😂😂 Full serial killer vibes here if you ask me 😂😂😂
RUN Carrie RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry but carries only got herself to blame when this goes wrong. She would've said yes to any man who proposed before she turned 30. We know she reads here so she would've seen all the people warning her. And when her actual fans dare to question Joel's disturbing behaviour on Instagram she blocks them

Reactions: 30
Sorry but carries only got herself to blame when this goes wrong. She would've said yes to any man who proposed before she turned 30. We know she reads here so she would've seen all the people warning her. And when her actual fans dare to question Joel's disturbing behaviour on Instagram she blocks them
She’s probably stubborn enough to dig her heels in even further after reading these comments. Maybe that’s why her family and friends aren’t ‘putting a stop to this’- she’s a grown woman, what can they do?
She really does have awful taste in men.

And phew- what a read- I need a nap after all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dear Joel,

Here's how your future wife looks when she's actually in love and obsessed ;)

I watched most of that and almost felt...nostalgic? Has it really gotten to that point where we miss Ollie? Jesus. Joel vs Ollie is just....wow. And that's saying something 🤣

But honestly, she looked so happy and in love. She seems so guarded with Joel, like it's just another acting face she's put on. You can see it in her eyes she's kinda going through the motions. I really hope she realises how awful and rushed this relationship is before it's too late.

I'm going to try and cobble together a more detailed timeline of this relationship.

4th April: Carrie's "honesty hour" IG post about dealing with heartbreak, life being thrown off track, being triggered by Cinderella.
3rd May: Carrie and Joel's first date to the cinema - cue "cutesy" cartoon stories from both implying a first kiss.
8th May: Joel announces Carrie is his girlfriend on his Instagram, they go Facebook official.
9th May: Carrie confirms the relationship on her Instagram with a selfie captioned "All the universes" (is this the day she got the tattoo?). Also implies they had said "I love you" at this point.
~15th July: First couple's holiday to Croatia.
19th July: asscrack
21st October: Joel proposes, seemingly publicly, the day before her 30th birthday.
22nd October: Carrie's 30th birthday. Engagement is leaked on Instagram (by Joel)
25th October: Carrie publically confirms engagement on Instagram. Joel publically confirms he is a child who requires 12 presents to keep his 12 day tantrum at bay whilst Carrie is away (#12DaysOfCringemas)
5th November: Carrie returns from her holiday. Joel returns to work, resumes life after their "mini-hiatus", does a half hour live video about how he won't be talking about the engagement (whilst exclusively talking about the engagement), confirms they are already livng together, and launches a Instagram for "THE MONTAGUE'''S".

What have I missed? 🙈
The separate date for asscrack I'm crying 🤣😭☠

• Haha
Someone seriously needs to do some kind of welfare check on these two because there is no way they are of sound mind. Joel is absolutely unhinged - the t shirts, calling Tom brother, the tattoo. It’s like the start of a true crime documentary. Carrie must have absolutely no self esteem to be going along with this.

Reactions: 17
Also after a week off being "sick" because he could not cope with his girlfriend having the time of her life in WDW without him, No Neck Joel, is finally back at work for a 12 hours shift (according to him 🤦🤦🤦 Is he pretending to be a heart surgeon or something?!? When he is on stage for less than 10min per show? 😂😂😂 Cut it mate you are a nobody and this is why you want to marry Carrie 😂🤡😂)
IMG_20221105_220555.jpg

A tattler previously mentioned that this is exactly what he/a manipulator would do as soon as Carrie would be back from her holiday and it was spot on! Joel probably didn't plan that Scott the gay husband would be staying for at least two weeks...I bet Carrie and Scott are now planning a way for her to escape this car crash of a relationship 😂😂😂

No Neck Joel was indeed Carrie and Scott's taxi driver this morning 😂🤦😂

Surely this guy should be a case study for any psychologist students out there?!?! 😂🤯😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Carrie Hope Fletcher #41: Run Carrie Run...
Or maybe Run Carrie Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With the excessive use of the ! as an ode to Joel the wet wipe?!? 😂

like it's just another acting face she's put on.
That is because she is trolling us practicing for her next leading role in The Montague's asscracks - The Musical 😂🤡😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She can be seen in Scott's stories in her PJ's in her house as Scott is going to be living there for the next couple of weeks (probably as an excuse so Carrie doesn't have to spend too much time with her Shrek husband to be...🤣🤣🤣

[Evening Scott and Carrie 👋👀👋 Hope you are enjoying this new thread as much as we are 😂🍿😂]
I saw that too, and thought it was so strange. That after the huge deal Joel made about their reunion, she's now just chilling with Scott in her house, because he's still staying with her. I feel like if she was with Oliver, she'd never pass up on one on one time with him after a holiday to hang out with Scott?

Scott also seems to be her comfort person when things aren't going well in her relationships. He stayed with her when she and Pete broke up, she went to his house when Oliver left her. Weird that he's now also there for her reunion with her ~future husband~

So Carrie moved so she was round the corner from Tom. Then Tom moved, so I wonder if she now wants to move again to be closer to him

• Haha
In Scotts insta story for bonfire night with Carrie she isn’t wearing her ring is she?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her only dance move is that weird ‘hands under the chin, oh look at me I’m so cute’ move

• Sick
Reactions: 9
In Scotts insta story for bonfire night with Carrie she isn’t wearing her ring is she?
You are very good eagle eyes! She isn't indeed...no Disney castle to take a 1000 pictures in front of or no one to showcase it to so back into the drawer it goes...She will probably be telling No Neck Joel that she doesn't want it to get damaged so she will only wear it out or on special occasions like when she goes to WDW with her family and her bff and leaves him behind in her home to be her soggy/crying catsitter 😂🤦😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.