Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did anyone watch his whole live? anything interesting happen? (other than the horrific tattoo)
Confirmed the Etsy store is his, said he hopes tom & gi like him, hes going to buy a house with Carrie, wants to go to Disney with her before they have kids etc

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So they want to keep lots of aspects of their relationship private but they've made an Instagram account. Idk it just isn't adding up in my head
It’s classic Carrie speak: saying one thing (that actually sounds quite reasonable) before going ahead and doing the exact opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So somebody posts a pic of that Instagram page on here and a couple of hours later he’s updated it…. Does he want to make it any more obvious that he’s obsessed with this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’ve been engaged a week and I’m worried I’m not doing it right. I haven’t given my fiancé a present every time we are apart. I haven’t got a large tattoo in dedication to him. I haven’t got his whole family matching t shirts and had one made for myself. I have taken a lot of pictures of my ring though so at least I’m doing something right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Is there only a matinee or Hamilton today or has he spent time between shows making a fan account?

This has the same vibes of when I used to make sims family’s of me and the boy I fancied, but I was in year 9

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I’ve been engaged a week and I’m worried I’m not doing it right. I haven’t given my fiancé a present every time we are apart. I haven’t got a large tattoo in dedication to him. I haven’t got his whole family matching t shirts and had one made for myself. I have taken a lot of pictures of my ring though so at least I’m doing something right 😂
Really? Did you at least create a joint instagram account for you and your future husband, where you'll be showcasing your spectacular life for all the people with inferior love stories???

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So somebody posts a pic of that Instagram page on here and a couple of hours later he’s updated it…. Does he want to make it any more obvious that he’s obsessed with this thread
What's more interesting is the person that posted that picture outing the new page only seems to post on the Carrie thread and turned up just after the relationship was outed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The joint Instagram has me screamingggg omg truly horrendous

I cringe myself inside out imagining how many young girls think they are 'couple goals'

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Also he's sticking with the story that he was ill??? He was saying that he's "still fighting" his illness?? But he took off the 12 days Carrie was away? Does he think we're that stupid
Well it looks like I was wrong and you were right 'La Blonde' he was off all the time Carrie was away, my apologies. Makes it all the more obvious he thought he would be going on holiday. If he was off sick then it will definitely not have gone unnoticed. If he took time off, was he expecting Joel to step down?

Reactions: 2
Really? Did you at least create a joint instagram account for you and your future husband, where you'll be showcasing your spectacular life for all the people with inferior love stories???
Ffs I’m really messing this up. They should write you a checklist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
No wonder she's over the moon - she wanted to be engaged by 30, and she got proposed to the day before.
Bet she is a divorced single mother with a restraining order against her ex husband before she turns 40

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What's more interesting is the person that posted that picture outing the new page only seems to post on the Carrie thread and turned up just after the relationship was outed.
You're calling me Carrie/Joel? Nah, I used to post on the Gabbie Lindley thread aaaaaages ago but took a break from that and now lurk on threads bar this one 😂

I was just having a nosy to see if the shop that did his tattoo was somewhere on his insta and came across it :m

And by that logic, all of the other new posters who have noticed other stuff are them aswell 🤷‍♀️
(Also, I was one of the people commenting during Joel's live, so there's that)

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
So do we think she's going to take on his last name --per joint Instagram page?

Or be the performative "feminist" she claims and keep her own last name, knowing her fame and offers have been on the back of (Tom) Fletcher and wouldn't be as recognizable at Montague.
Her whole identity is CHF

Reactions: 10
On Joel's post where he thanks everyone for being supportive of "our mini hiatus", surely he doesn't think we're upset that they haven't been posting themselves snogging every minute of the chuffing day?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.