Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So somebody posts a pic of that Instagram page on here and a couple of hours later he’s updated it…. Does he want to make it any more obvious that he’s obsessed with this thread
Dear Joel,

Here's how your future wife looks when she's actually in love and obsessed ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Family t-shirts, plus one. Carrie's holiday called a "hiatus". Joel's brand new Disney-lettered tattoo. 12 days of Joel. Engaged after about 24 weeks. The new fanpage on instagram for the 'soon to be married Montagues'. And that's just the last couple of weeks.

Get following, guys! https://www.instagram.com/allthingsmontague/
Firstly the apostrophe. FGS author Carrie
Secondly if she’s interpreting Ollie’s silence for devastation, he’s too busy devastating Allessia to notice.
Thirdly didn’t take Joe(L) long to appropriate an Instagram. I’m sure Carrie’s followers will stay exactly where they are. It’ll go the way of prattle and pages and Edgar the cat she barely updates them. Big fat tumbleweed. Literally no one needs to followthis account to view it so ...we’ll see how many followers they buy. He really is desperate toreach his public using he?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Family t-shirts, plus one. Carrie's holiday called a "hiatus". Joel's brand new Disney-lettered tattoo. 12 days of Joel. Engaged after about 24 weeks. The new fanpage on instagram for the 'soon to be married Montagues'. And that's just the last couple of weeks.

Get following, guys! https://www.instagram.com/allthingsmontague/
Sorry I think you meant and that's just the last couple of DAYS?!? 😂😂😂 Joel is such a 🤡 seriously 🤦😂🤦

Reactions: 6
Well it looks like I was wrong and you were right 'La Blonde' he was off all the time Carrie was away, my apologies. Makes it all the more obvious he thought he would be going on holiday. If he was off sick then it will definitely not have gone unnoticed. If he took time off, was he expecting Joel to step down?
Unless.....
Conspiracy theory here...
He filmed the tit Joelmas as a alibi
And
Went
On holiday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

nope Joel is definitely crazier than anyone

Also I’m super busy for the next few days and won’t have time to scroll.
Joel can you (for the love of Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey) CALM DOWN

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So do we think she's going to take on his last name --per joint Instagram page?

Or be the performative "feminist" she claims and keep her own last name, knowing her fame and offers have been on the back of (Tom) Fletcher and wouldn't be as recognizable at Montague.
Her whole identity is CHF
I remember Pete telling her once, in a video about her arrow tattoo (a reference to her last name Fletcher) that the tattoo would always be significant to her because it's a reference to her last name, and her immediately replying "yeah, until I get married". I think she's always been set on doing the traditional marriage thing and taking her husband's name.

Reactions: 23
I’d love to know what Oliver thinks 🤔 Anyone know if he’s on Cameo so we can request a video about it?🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So the eternal struggle
Admit they read here and remove the apostrophe
Or
Admit they are stupid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
You're calling me Carrie/Joel? Nah, I used to post on the Gabbie Lindley thread aaaaaages ago but took a break from that and now lurk on threads bar this one 😂

I was just having a nosy to see if the shop that did his tattoo was somewhere on his insta and came across it :m

And by that logic, all of the other new posters who have noticed other stuff are them aswell 🤷‍♀️
(Also, I was one of the people commenting during Joel's live, so there's that)
Be honest, are you Jason Manford?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
So do we think she's going to take on his last name --per joint Instagram page?

Her whole identity is CHF
Yeah but she can have her cake and eat it, cos she'll be known as "Carrie Hope Montague (sister of Tom Fletcher)" ;) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been engaged a week and I’m worried I’m not doing it right. I haven’t given my fiancé a present every time we are apart. I haven’t got a large tattoo in dedication to him. I haven’t got his whole family matching t shirts and had one made for myself. I have taken a lot of pictures of my ring though so at least I’m doing something right 😂
What are you waiting for?! Get on with it GIIIIIIRRRRRLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 Congratulations on being a "wifey" to be #SoProud for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dear Joel,

Here's how your future wife looks when she's actually in love and obsessed ;)

We always used to say that Oliver didn’t seem interested in Carrie, and I know that this is just a selection of images but it does make it look like he actually loved her. (Which is good because staying with someone you’re not that bothered about for 5 years is pretty twisted).

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.