Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She wrote in her first book - All I Know Now - that she broke up with a boyfriend (her first boyfriend, I think? I think it was someone before Charlie, and that Charlie broke up with her. This is my assumption from what she wrote). And she dumped Pete and Alex.
At the time she and Charlie broke up, her career was taking off so she at least had something positive in her life. Oliver was obviously a much longer and more serious relationship, but she still had Cinderella and all her castmates and friends around her. Now her career is going nowhere fast and she is likely to start losing social connections (ignoring Scott on their holiday, posing for buttcrack shots with Joel rather than seeing friends etc) so she won't have much else in her life if she ends it with Joel, I think she's aware of that

• Sad
Reactions: 3

jolene4745

VIP Member
I had such high hopes for them when it was confirmed they were together but it’s literally be one massive car crash… they deserve each other though, just as bad as the other
Same but this has gotten unhinged. Asscrack twins.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
It must've touched a nerve. If she was really secure in the relationship, comments from randoms that don't know her wouldn't bother her.
When she's alone with her thoughts she'll eventually realise. She just can't admit she's wrong generally, but maybe this will give her food for thought to slow down the madness, at least. There's no need for them to marry quickly.

onasidequest

VIP Member
She wrote in her first book - All I Know Now - that she broke up with a boyfriend (her first boyfriend, I think? I think it was someone before Charlie, and that Charlie broke up with her. This is my assumption from what she wrote). And she dumped Pete and Alex.
Hmm I'd always heard that she broke Charlie's heart and the guy was distraught. I wonder if she doctored the events for the book so she wouldn't look like a bitch. We know she's a proper liar, especially when it comes to her relationships. I'd take everything in her book with a fistful of salt.

• Haha

jolene4745

VIP Member
On a side note: if you are reading this Carrie. Yes, Oliver's connection with his girlfriend seems significantly more genuine than the one you hectically "established" with Joella the dough ball. They appear more pleasant and sane.. and you look pathetic in comparison. Herzlichen Glückwunsch 🙂
Joella the dough ball 💀💀😂🤣

Sanctified

VIP Member
Okay, here's a little prediction from me.

I think the wedding will be called off, and Carrie will split up with Joel. I don't know when - could be days, weeks, months.... but it'll happen.

And then, Joel singing You'll Be Back night after night will be poetic irony in its truest form. It will be equal parts pathetic, worrying, sad, and hilarious. And he'll probably start acting out the song in a much more darker / bitter way as he tries (and fails) to deal with the heartbreak.

You heard it here first! Grab your popcorn, folks!
I thought he'd sob on stage to try and get people to feel bad for him 🥺

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Haters are gonna hate but don't worry Carrie, call off this creepy engagement already and BE HAPPY!!!!!

Happy Sunday evening everyone!

mushkala

Chatty Member
The sheer amount of prep he did makes me certain they'd discussed it beforehand. Surely he can't spend that much in Etsy without being certain.
It is Joel we are talking about after all. I also firmly believe that if she thought she was being proposed to in that moment, she would have nails done, makeup on, less ugly outfit, etc

mushkala

Chatty Member
If you are a tattler in these new followers I would unfollow, they haven't announced the page yet, the only people that know about it are us tattle trolls (and C&J) you are outing your identity IMO.
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if some superfans found it... who are now ~tragically~ gonna get the swift block

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
When do her panto rehearsals start? It's got to be soon surely? My goddaughter is in our local panto and they've been rehearsing for 3 weeks already. Hopefully it will give her some more time away from the whiny man-baby to get her head together
He's already said he has plans to surprise her in Canterbury:/

• Sad

Neycroo

Chatty Member
Hopefully Carrie realises that the only positive about Joel was is the fact that she kinda got over Oliver by getting under ( yuck) Joel! NEXT!

• Sick
Reactions: 2

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Is Carrie really in bed while people are partying in her house 😂? She’s been so quite it’s weird
Doesn't look like the party of the year either to be honest...😂 Maybe it's a taste of what their upcoming wedding party would be like if it goes ahead?! Boring and cringy...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2