Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
On the other hand she has been drinking recently so she could be hung over and that's why she's quiet. But she did look sad during their engagement meal

Reactions: 2

m56

Wow I can’t keep up with how quickly this thread is moving. Can someone please confirm if/how we know the exact date that Joel proposed? I feel like someone previously said it was 21st October? Have I made that up?
Joel confirmed in his live the other day

jolene4745

VIP Member
So after all this talk of Oliver I went to check out his Insta and as I’m following Joel (cause I cannot look away from the train wreck) it shows that he also follows Oliver. I know he probably did from before he was with Carrie but you’d think that after getting with her he’d unfollow out of solidarity. Do you think he’s keeping tabs to try and one up him or something? 👀
So does Oliver follow Joel? My god if so do you think he sees what Joel posts? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

silversurfer21

I know it’s very tin foil hat. But could there be any chance that Joel was somehow involved in the whole stalker situation? Otherwise she just has really bad luck with creepy guys recently.

• Wow

joiena

I’ve been engaged a week and I’m worried I’m not doing it right. I haven’t given my fiancé a present every time we are apart. I haven’t got a large tattoo in dedication to him. I haven’t got his whole family matching t shirts and had one made for myself. I have taken a lot of pictures of my ring though so at least I’m doing something right 😂
Well, now you know you’ve got your work cut out for you!
make sure to keep us posted too!

Idkk

Chatty Member
i’ve seen him on a monday so yes i think he does.

kg doesn’t really have an alternate so i think he’s on every night barring leave or when his beautiful fiancée is on holiday and he has a breakdown.
Oh we had a different guy last month. Joel must’ve been on leave then. The other guy was hilarious.

Ugh I’m gonna be sat close enough to see his spit too ☹

• Sad
  • Sick
We don't fully know, but there is speculation. They were together up until a few months into Addams and after she'd started being very flirty with Oli. She even teased Pete about 'getting to kiss Oli every night' a couple of times. Lots of people think she left Pete for Oli. She wrote on her blog that they quietly broke up a few months prior to when it was announced and still went to Disney together, but it was mutual and they were on good terms.

Then she said in a later video that a recent (ex)boyfriend who she lived with was abusive and would throw things. People speculated Pete in the comments, she liked them all (made no comments). Then when the damage was done, said that he never hurt her; but did punch a wall in anger once.
Wow.. I must of missed the entirety of the end of that relationship. Thank you for updating me!

Netsaboots

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned on this thread as its (already!) on page 7 and I don’t have time just yet to read it all… BUT about the ‘soon to be’ comment that was mentioned last thread, I also noticed on his last day of joelmas right at the end he was talking about them getting married or something about wife to be and then said something like ‘watch this space’ and then it suddenly ended. I can’t remember what the actual words were but I just remember thinking it was very odd. Does anyone else know what I mean? I can feel a NYE wedding coming along… Christ, just imagining the cringe new years Instagram posts from both of them this year gives me shivers
I got married on NYE so that when I'm old I will remember our anniversary. 😅😂 Hubby is much better with the details thankfully.

• Haha

weelyns

Does anyone know why Scott is staying at Carrie's for 2 weeks?
Probably while rehearsing for the Bake Off musical? I remember Carrie saying something when she first got the house about one of the rooms basically being Scott’s whenever he needs to be in London.

Philena

This is like a pile up on the M6. I shouldn’t look for fear of what I might see but my eyes are automatically drawn to the horror.
I read this as I was shielding my eye and wincing whilst doomscrolling with my other hand. Jesus.

• Haha

Livvy22!

Chatty Member
You'd hope that Scott at least has standards...

On another note, I wonder if Carrie might not know HOW to get out of it now? I really don't think she wants out, but if she did, that might slow her down. Pretty sure someone here could give her an exit strategy.
CHF relationship historians - has she broken up with anyone before? Or has she always been the one dumped?

HMC

VIP Member
I’m new to this thread and invested already (you lot are hilarious!!!!!!!!!😉)
Did Joel have his own place before he moved in with Carrie? He’s so over the top, that novelty of intense attention has a very short shelf life🥴

m56

You say
The price of my love’s not a price that you’re willing to pay
You cringe
When you see my social media posts getting more unhinged
Why so sad
Remember we made an engagement then you went away
Now you’re making me mad
Remember despite our hiatus, I’m your ogre-man
She’ll be back, soon she’ll see
She’ll remember she belongs to me
She’ll be back, time will tell
She’ll remember that I’m SO proud as well
Oceans rise, butt cracks call
And we have Tik-tok’d it all
And when push comes to shove
I will love lovebomb you in front of your friends and family…(with T-shirts)
To remind you
of my love.
This is amazing

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
The way I see it making public comments and then admitting to it here is just shooting yourself and tattle in the foot…
Exactly but it's also a lot of new members saying it, so who's to say it's not Carrie, Joel or Scott posting them as like I say. Most people featured on Tattle use these tricks to weed us out!