Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

onasidequest

VIP Member
Question - i can’t see Carries instagram on my mums account which i have on my phone because she can barely work it. does that happen automatically or has she blocked my mum who doesn’t even know who she is 😂
There's an option on instagram when blocking people, to block other accounts they're signed into at the same time. It uses the IP address. Which is why it's blocked your mum's account. And it's also why it blocked someone else's work account.

Reactions: 2

talkinghead

There's an option on instagram when blocking people, to block other accounts they're signed into at the same time. It uses the IP address. Which is why it's blocked your mum's account. And it's also why it blocked someone else's work account.
Ah that makes more sense, thanks.

YTZeleb23

Chatty Member
Just checked the most liked posts on this thread. Very close call for the next thread title!

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Did Carrie reply to someone about the negative comments that they’re probably projecting? Or did I imagine that?

Jansim

Also he's sticking with the story that he was ill??? He was saying that he's "still fighting" his illness?? But he took off the 12 days Carrie was away? Does he think we're that stupid
Well it looks like I was wrong and you were right 'La Blonde' he was off all the time Carrie was away, my apologies. Makes it all the more obvious he thought he would be going on holiday. If he was off sick then it will definitely not have gone unnoticed. If he took time off, was he expecting Joel to step down?

dull-board1243

VIP Member
0A64AA55-0F5E-4820-826F-E3B0DC14B3F9.jpeg

Realized I forgot to blur out their profile pic in the first try 😅

But wasn’t that the name they had changed to Maggie in one of her books 😂

• Haha

salatblader

VIP Member
CHF relationship historians - has she broken up with anyone before? Or has she always been the one dumped?
She wrote in her first book - All I Know Now - that she broke up with a boyfriend (her first boyfriend, I think? I think it was someone before Charlie, and that Charlie broke up with her. This is my assumption from what she wrote). And she dumped Pete and Alex.

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Just checked the most liked posts on this thread. Very close call for the next thread title!
I feel like it was only yesterday that this new thread started 😂😂😂 At this rate we will soon be doing a thread a day 🤣🤣🤣
Also just living this here for good measure and the laughs....😂😂😂
IMG_20221107_194641.jpg

Reactions: 1

salatblader

VIP Member
Hmm I'd always heard that she broke Charlie's heart and the guy was distraught. I wonder if she doctored the events for the book so she wouldn't look like a bitch. We know she's a proper liar, especially when it comes to her relationships. I'd take everything in her book with a fistful of salt.
Where did you hear that? Doesn’t seem like there’s any evidence either way

onasidequest

VIP Member
I reckon we're very easily going to hit thread 41 tonight so I hope someone's got a good recap for everything that's gone down since Saturday evening.

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
When do her panto rehearsals start? It's got to be soon surely? My goddaughter is in our local panto and they've been rehearsing for 3 weeks already. Hopefully it will give her some more time away from the whiny man-baby to get her head together
Most professional pantos I have friends in start rehearsing next week. It’s s a far shorter rehearsal time than am dram

Pantos generally have pretty short rehearsal times, like a couple weeks
Sorry just saw this!