Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mushkala

Chatty Member
View attachment 1711896
What true love looks like ladies and gentlemen. From 5k followers to almost 40k (according to his profile, don't know when this was last updated). I honestly wonder how many followers he'd have if Carrie wasn't in the picture
I wonder if the train wreck has made Carrie's instagram more active too. Not in that more people are following her, but more are actively watching this unrestrained mess

Reactions: 1

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Wow I can’t keep up with how quickly this thread is moving. Can someone please confirm if/how we know the exact date that Joel proposed? I feel like someone previously said it was 21st October? Have I made that up?
He confirmed it on his Instagram live

geniefromdownunder

Has anyone seen the movie "Fear" with Reese Witherspoon and Mark Wahlberg? 90's movie.

This relationship is going the EXACT same way
(google it, if you haven't)

F0rg3tm3n0t

I wonder if the train wreck has made Carrie's instagram more active too. Not in that more people are following her, but more are actively watching this unrestrained mess
She's an interesting one. Not a consistent upwards/downwards trend, but you can see there are months where she loses followers instead of gaining them. I also noticed she deleted 117 pics/videos from her insta profile in July. (all info is from socialblade so not 100% sure of accuracy)

Attachments

jolene4745

VIP Member
The last year and a half for her has certainly been worthy of A Series of Unfortunate Events ...

The Bad Boss
The Woeful Wig
The Shitty Show
The Rubbish Reviews
The Broadway Brush-Off
The Brutal Breakup
The Early End
The Rushed Romance
The Collapsing Career
The Creepy Chump
The Egregious Engagement
The Miserable Marriage?
I forgot about the Smiffys wig 💀💀😂🤣

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Does anyone know why Scott is staying at Carrie's for 2 weeks?
To protect her from creepy Joel?! Or maybe because it has something to do with Bake Off - The Musical Scott is going to be in, in London soon?!...

Millieminion

Chatty Member
I'm new to this thread, I don't really keep up with Carrie anymore but seen the Daily Mail article about the engagement and and went to have a look..she is happy because she's fully in control there,her ex stood up to her,this clown doesn't/won't ever..is this his first relationship?

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
She's definitely spending the night in her room. Either because she's jet-lagged and tired and just needs to sleep, or because doubts are finally hitting her and she doesn't have the strength to fake smiles and pretend to be enamoured with Joel in front of everyone.... or a mix of both.
I think you are right! Probably a mix of both and she might as well still be trying to catch up on all her tattle threads 😂
All jokes aside Run (for the hills) Carrie Run while you still can!!!

• Haha

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Do you reckon that if she decides to call it quits w/Joel, she'd admit that she rushed too quickly into it and was loving all of the attention - or would she throw Joel under the bus? Like how she initially said the split with Pete was mutual and on good terms, only to then call him abusive later on?
Carrie would throw Joel under the bus no doubt about that unless he does it first?!...😂

• Haha