Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I bet when she is away for the panto she'll have some time to think. She's had no time since the engagement/finishing the Chalk Circle play and going on holiday to actually sit with the realisation of what's happening. His behaviour while she was away was unhinged. I have to wonder what do her Mum and Dad think?

Reactions: 5

mushkala

Chatty Member
If the friends and fam intervention that anon on here posted is true, then I imagine it will be hard to go through with following the Instagram stage 5 clinger intervention. She's in the evil meanie hater mindset and will keep her ears and eyes firmly shut

KeriRhys

VIP Member
That video she posted 🤢
She's made her bed...now she needs to lie in it with Shrek

I for one can't wait to see it all crash and burn round about her...

Idk man we’ll just see what happens and how this pans out. She may well be calling the shots and they’re both as bad as each other, on the other hand he may be controlling her and saying “your followers are awful” and other manipulative things to her, the whole isolate the victim away from everyone. I guess we’ll never really know, but her speaking to her own followers and fans like that is awful, especially when it’s showing concern. She could easily do a friendly video or post saying she appreciates everyone’s concern yada yada yada, because surely it’s nice to know her fans have her back? Guess not 🤷‍♀️ instead the defence and aggression comes out

lisajane079

i don’t know if anyone has ever mentioned this before (there’s a lot of threads to read through!!!) but the lyrics “i will kill your friends and family, to remind you of my love” are taking on a whole new, absolutely horrifying meaning
I thought exactly the same.....The whole song in fact is creepy especially sung the way he sings it. The lyrics are so Joel......You'll remember you belong to me ewwwwww gives me the creeps 🤢🤢🤢

pixxyy

VIP Member
Surprised he put the picture on the shop insta of them in their TShirts, As I know Carrie's Mum doesnt like having her photo up.
I know Tom etc posted it but their her family

onasidequest

VIP Member
I was thinking in the middle of my cleaning, how Joel had said he'd moved in with Carrie. Was that actually a mutual decision, or did Joel just do it and Carrie doesn't know yet? Probably thinks he's just hanging round looking after her post flight/holiday/jetlag. She hasn't noticed all of his things have suddenly appeared in her house because she's so messy she probably assumes it's all the gifted shite she's received over the years.

• Haha

freya89

Nah..the way she half ran to him at the airport and the look on her face was not someone who is madly in love and who has missed her brand new fiancé!

I’m thinking of a clip of when she went to stay with Oliver when he was working in a theatre somewhere and he filmed her coming around the corner to meet him and she was much more happy and excited than in Joel’s clip!
It gave me meeting a family member/friend at the airport vibes 😬

I really wish I could read Carrie's mind right now to see what she's actually feeling. I'm so curious! Does she really think all of this is the greatest thing ever or is she having doubts? I HOPE she's not completely blind to all of this, but I fear she is. And maybe they're actually equally insane and will be happy together? I just don't know and I can't look away 😭

YTZeleb23

Chatty Member
I don’t know how everyone is calling him controlling, like she isn’t complicit. She is as much, if not more, responsible for this as him. She literally sought him out because she was rebounding and made him believe she is in love with him. She also would have been asking when he’s going to propose.
No way is she just his victim, that’s ridiculous.
he’s definitely clingy and creepy but she is loving it and encouraging it all the way.
For now.
And she enabled the whole Joelmas saga.

dull-board1243

VIP Member
Lmao ZERO Fletchers follow the new account. I'm blocked by both of them, but I can still see that account. Luckily my username here is a lot different than my insta handle :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Author123

Chatty Member
Hahahahhahaaaaa

Already looking forward to us celebrating the first anniversary of that legendary day. Only question is, will the Montagues (sorry, the Montague's) still be together July 2023? :D
Putting down my prediction that the wedding will be on the anniversary. Although looks like that’s a Wednesday in 2023 so probs a long shot.

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
Dan Buckley must feel like a slap in the face being replaced by Joel. Wasn’t he part of that trip one Halloween