Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
THIS!! This! This! This! I always absolutely loved seeing Carrie and Oli together. She was so very clearly BESOTTED with him. Her entire body blushed and she smiled like a Cheshire Cat even 5 years into their relationship. You could literally feel the love she has for him through your devices. I’ve not felt that even a little bit at all with her and Joel. How he can’t see that baffles me 😂 she even looks at Scott with more love than she does her “future husband”. It’s such a car crash…
watching that i wonder how much of it is because carrie fell for him while acting with him. regardless of whether their characters were in love or falling in love, acting together probably creates a really special bond. if the chemistry is good even moreso. she never had that with joel

carrie’s one love is theatre and acting (no matter how much she may insist she’s also passionate about writing) and so i imagine it would be far easier for her to fall so hard in love when she’s in that headspace.

the thing with joel came not only after the heartbreak of a serious breakup but also with all of the les mis/pandemic angst and the clusterfuck that was alw’s cinderella which probably had also sent her on a bit of a wobble because her career wasn’t in a good place

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Rarunkel

I'd also be mildly offended if I was Jelly and weaponised by my partner/ turned into some sort of punishment. "Look I'm going to post the village idiot regardless." Truly touching 👐

It obviously amuses me and he does deserve it.. I do not have any compassion for either of them (not anymore).

Last edited:

Mark81

VIP Member
When do her panto rehearsals start? It's got to be soon surely? My goddaughter is in our local panto and they've been rehearsing for 3 weeks already. Hopefully it will give her some more time away from the whiny man-baby to get her head together
Pantos generally have pretty short rehearsal times, like a couple weeks

I don’t know how everyone is calling him controlling, like she isn’t complicit. She is as much, if not more, responsible for this as him. She literally sought him out because she was rebounding and made him believe she is in love with him. She also would have been asking when he’s going to propose.
No way is she just his victim, that’s ridiculous.
he’s definitely clingy and creepy but she is loving it and encouraging it all the way.
For now.
It’s a weird one, I remember when I was in a controlling relationship with my ex, when it ended everyone would always say “we always assumed you were happy and nothing was wrong” and the truth is when you’re so manipulated or so vulnerable you’ll do anything, even if it means excusing behaviours or whatever.

Livvy22!

Chatty Member
It absolutely turns my stomach how he is digging for earwax for several seconds at the start of the video
Thank you for mentioning this. Serious ick. And then he’s scratching his chest. I mean … it’s not like there’s a hidden camera. It’s HIS video. And he had to think Ah that’s good. We’ll post that. He could have NOT.
Also, Carrie in Scott’s story yesterday seemed off. And in these videos … is she drunk? Sick? Something is not right. (I guess devils advocate just jet lagged but still)
I’m getting a lot more scary 🚩 than ick factor 🚩 .

polkamoon

Chatty Member
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Joel implied he's going to visit and surprise her during one of her shows?

He already infiltrated her Disney trip - now he's going to work out how to make her panto all about him too.
Can’t wait to see what t shirt he makes for panto!

• Haha

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
11 pages since I last looked... I don't even want to guess what's happened.

Lucky I've got an hours train ride to catch up.

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
I don’t know what’s wrong with you people. Joel is obviously the fittest most humble grounded and talented gentleman that Carrie has ever been with. Jealous meany haters need to back off and unfollow. :love:

At this point I have no problem admitting how pleased I am to hear this.:)
Don't forget self described manly man. 😂🤣

• Haha

Houseofbane29

Chatty Member
Where can I find the photo off him photoshppping himself into the family pic? cannot believe a grown man has done that 😂

Inkdeath

Is it just me or do you think Carrie and Joel are gonna have the Lord and Maid fetish style relationship. I feel like Joel wants complete control so he will lead Carrie down that bdsm path

• Sick
  • Haha

onasidequest

VIP Member
dumping someone and breaking their heart doesn't make you a bitch, people are allowed to end relationships if they're not happy 😅
It's the way that you do it that determines whether or not you're a bitch. You can split up with people without breaking them.

Where did you hear that? Doesn’t seem like there’s any evidence either way
I can't remember exactly who told me because it was a very long time ago. It was on a McFly tour and a girl I was speaking to, had vague circle within a circle links that led to Carrie. And one of the things I was told, was that Charlie was very crushed by the split, like he hadn't seen it coming. Words to that effect.

I didn't know the girl who told me this, but I'm a good judge of people. I know when they're making wild stories up to try and impress others (pretending they know more than they actually do). You see them all the time on the pop circuit. She honestly didn't come across as being one of those. She had no reason to lie to me. And she could've come up with something much better if she was lying.

Obviously I get that this is simply me repeating what someone else said. I fully accept it won't be the solid proof you're looking for because it's hearsay.

However we do have proof that she does regularly doctor stories regarding how and when she meets guys. So to me, it doesn't matter what her book says about her and Charlie because she lies about this stuff all the time.

Just flicking through What I Know Now to check some of the details. She references a guy she dated for two and a half years but "it fizzled out" and they were still friends - I think that's Charlie. Doesn't mention who did the dumping. There's a chapter where she advises young girls not to rush into relationships and said that she regretted kissing/casually dating guys she didn't like but was too polite to turn down. She said she had gone on to discover there was a huge difference with someone she actually liked. Yet now she's rushing headfirst into marriage with a guy she is not as attracted to as Oliver (and possibly previous boyfriends.) It's just really, really sad
I didn't see your post before my other bigger post but this also ties in with other stuff the girl told me. Some of the 'regret' guys Carrie referred to here, could well be some of the bands that supported McFly. The girl I spoke to, knew one of the support acts so she'd heard about Carrie hooking up backstage. And this was before Carrie's book came out so it's not like she stole it from there and elaborated on the details.

Again, I get this is hearsay. I won't pretend otherwise

Last edited:

Sanctified

VIP Member
A tattler 100% got there first. When you go to the address it redirects to a page about narcissistic relationships.

10/10 whoever that was.

(It was probably Jason Manford)
Isn't that the .com domain that redirects to the relationship page? This is a .co.uk one that is unavailable 🥴

Reactions: 3