Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i hate how much she looks like she’s acting in this photo. her expression reminds me exactly of my sister who’s a narcissist and who has a completely fake persona for everyone else except my parents and our siblings. She’s pretending this is perfect because she cannot live being alone because narcissists NEED constant attention.

Honestly, she looks manic. As much as Carrie has said and done things I don’t agree with, I wish someone would step in and save her from this.

EDIT: i just wanted to add, she honestly looks a bit frightened
I can't get over this photo, it looks like it a photo taken during a theatrical show not a genuine proposal.
Carrie looks like she is acting 🫣

Reactions: 11
Shes done a disney dump of photos and she looks genuinely happy in them.
she looks lovely in the left photo.

like you say, it’s a genuine smile and she looks actually happy. compared to her “smile” when she saw joel at the airport.

Reactions: 21
How many minutes until Joel reposts her Disney Dump post to his story?......
"Look at my gorgeous gorgeous fiancée at Disney, she looks so pretty, I mean I just couldn't be prouder, she's just so cute, just the best, my gorgeous girl. Would have liked to have been there instead of being left after proposing to her but hey ho what can you do. Made myself a t-shirt so I wouldn't feel left out" ✋🤚😬:coffee:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
The fact that it's so public (and he has fans/her fans gushing over it) makes it even harder to stomach.

But I feel like the more Carrie sees, the more she'll push back because she's out to prove "haters" wrong or whatever.
I really hope the concern (if she reads here), plus how genuinely happy she seemed on holiday, plus the fact she did it - she turned 30 and the world didn't implode - might give her time to at least pause. Have a long engagement and make sure this is really what she wants. That way, if Joel happens to just be the unluckiest guy in the world in how his online persona comes across, or he himself manages to calm down and quell whatever insecurity causes him to act like a maniac, she's had time to evaluate things

Reactions: 18
View attachment 1711269

Well, that is an interesting first reaction to coming home to your new fiancé who, in your absence, talked about literally nothing but you. Wow.

She obviously wishes herself far, away.
She actually looks happy here. This whole relationship smacks of desperation. it’s really sad

It’s not all about looks but like Joel doesn’t seem THAT funny either. At least not so funny that you’d tolerate the other red flags.

Carrie is a bit frumpy and kinda makes herself look about 15 years older but if she had a nicer style, toned down the cakey make up and the orange hair and wore nicer frames on her glasses, she could be pretty. She’s quite attractive when she’s not got the make up lathered on and when her hair looks darker.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I'm glad Carrie's not matching Joel's posting habits. I think she wants the happy ending too desperately to see anything sinister yet but I'm hopeful that one day she will.

Reactions: 7
"Look at my gorgeous gorgeous fiancée at Disney, she looks so pretty, I mean I just couldn't be prouder, she's just so cute, just the best, my gorgeous girl. Would have liked to have been there instead of being left after proposing to her but hey ho what can you do. Made myself a t-shirt so I wouldn't feel left out" ✋🤚😬:coffee:
The emojis are meant to depict Joel's weird gesturing and coffee chewing, just in case that wasn't clear

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe reading too much into it but curious that she didn’t post that incredibles T-shirt pic in her photo dump. And hasn’t expressed that she’s super happy to be home with Joel yet either. Just immediately jumped into reminiscing about her Disney trip…. I dunno man, I really think something is a bit off with her rn r.e Joel. Considering how much insane attention and ‘adoration’ he’s been lavishing on her the past few weeks, her lack of reciprocity atm is interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Maybe reading too much into it but curious that she didn’t post that incredibles T-shirt pic in her photo dump. And hasn’t expressed that she’s super happy to be home with Joel yet either. Just immediately jumped into reminiscing about her Disney trip…. I dunno man, I really think something is a bit off with her rn r.e Joel. Considering how much insane attention and ‘adoration’ he’s been lavishing on her the past few weeks, her lack of reciprocity atm is interesting.
Yeaah, good point. If Carrie considered the t-shirt thing a really thoughtful nice gift, she's definitely the type to brag about it/show it off on instagram. If she also thought it was a bit pushy and weird, though, I can see her ignoring it...

Reactions: 17
Is it just me or do you think Carrie and Joel are gonna have the Lord and Maid fetish style relationship. I feel like Joel wants complete control so he will lead Carrie down that bdsm path

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
i’m like five months younger than carrie and i’ve been following her for most of the time on her channel (just before she proclaimed herself an internet big sister. the first one i saw i think she did a cute goofy little video where she cloned herself. ANYWAY)

i dropped off watching her youtube videos just before the pandemic bc everyone’s videos started becoming like a half hour, but i’ve still watched her insta stories and posts. and i’ve never been the type to be overly-invested in celebrity lives, but following someone for that long, who’s the same age… it’s heartbreaking to see this sort of thing happening and not be able to help stop it.

i really hope that if she does read here she can see that we are all truly genuinely concerned, whether it’s someone who regularly posts salty takes about her or not. and that even though this has all been so publicized, she still holds all the true power in that relationship and she’ll be backed by so many people for recognizing this mistake and getting out before it becomes a whole lot worse. please listen to us carrie

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is it just me or do you think Carrie and Joel are gonna have the Lord and Maid fetish style relationship. I feel like Joel wants complete control so he will lead Carrie down that bdsm path
When you said that I got such Lord Farquad vibes about Joel.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.