Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why go out if you're jet lagged, is he putting pressure on her to go. "I've been on my own so long, I want to go out and show you off". Just so he can show everyone on his socials what a lovely guy he is. Emotional blackmail can be a powerful thing. Carrie looks like she'd rather be at home curled up on the sofa with Edgar.
Ahh downfall begins!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Caught up with the thread and all I can think is she is either absolutely desperate for male validation or she has a stronger stomach than me cause how does she not have the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow I can’t keep up with how quickly this thread is moving. Can someone please confirm if/how we know the exact date that Joel proposed? I feel like someone previously said it was 21st October? Have I made that up?
He confirmed it on his Instagram live

Reactions: 1
Rebound m8 comment is gone!! Just that video pop up on my fyp, but someone called him a red flag though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
7DFE7311-3962-4947-AABE-18A4075B33E4.jpeg
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂 nonononononononononoooooooooooo- they’re going to take over the world (whether Carrie wants too or not is still up for debate)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Carrie's return to Joel is reminding me of when I return to a job I don't particularly love after a vacation. Excitement dulled down, feeling resolved but like I can get through it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know Carrie is arrogant and brought this situation on herself, but I really do think her social media presence the last few weeks has been extremely odd for her. Especially this past week. She’s barely spoken about Joel at all, has never expressed she misses him. Didn’t comment on any of his Joelmas videos, and every time she reposts him she either does it with no commentary added, or something really flat and forced.

Carrie is normally a very overly expressive over sharing type of person. If she missed Joel and was happy with all the weird tit he’s been posting recently, she would express that. I do honestly feel like her silence is kinda defeating atm. Maybe it really is just jet lag, and once she’s back to 100%, she’ll start to match Joel’s insanity? But her current vibe atm is bizarrely subdued considering she just got engaged to the supposed love of her life. She should be bouncing off the walls but she just doesn’t look like a blissfully happy or excited person rn??
It was noticeable how in his latest video (about doing what "the wife" tells him to do) he tells Carrie "I'm really glad to have you back" in this icky, cutesy voice (while eyeing the camera, of course, famehungry weirdo that he is). And she just offers back the most bland "I'm glad to be back 🙂". Without looking at him, no mention of whether she's glad to be back with him.

She's really not going along with his performance as much anymore. Which, good for her, I would want no part of this either. It's really making me think, as much as I never really got her and Oliver as a couple, it seems like it would be so much better for her to date someone who uses social media sparingly the way Oliver did. Just, she seems to have such an unhealthy relationship with social media herself, and such a problem drawing boundaries. It feels like the last thing she needs is Joel, who's already preparing their oversharing-married-couple-instagram account. He overshares even more than Carrie, which seemed impossible. I mean, he is ready to full on turn their relationship into a brand. Hopefully finally getting this much relationship validation from the internet will make her see it's not a healthy dynamic, and go date some chill guy with an office job who'll just post about her on her birthday or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It was noticeable how in his latest video (about doing what "the wife" tells him to do) he tells Carrie "I'm really glad to have you back" in this icky, cutesy voice (while eyeing the camera, of course, famehungry weirdo that he is). And she just offers back the most bland "I'm glad to be back 🙂". Without looking at him, no mention of whether she's glad to be back with him.

She's really not going along with his performance as much anymore. Which, good for her, I would want no part of this either. It's really making me think, as much as I never really got her and Oliver as a couple, it seems like it would be so much better for her to date someone who uses social media sparingly the way Oliver did. Just, she seems to have such an unhealthy relationship with social media herself, and such a problem drawing boundaries. It feels like the last thing she needs is Joel, who's already preparing their oversharing-married-couple-instagram account. He overshares even more than Carrie, which seemed impossible. I mean, he is ready to full on turn their relationship into a brand. Hopefully finally getting this much relationship validation from the internet will make her see it's not a healthy dynamic, and go date some chill guy with an office job who'll just post about her on her birthday or something.
Totally! Their chemistry in that video (with them both on the sofa) was completely non existent. And we can’t say it’s because Carrie is someone who’s awkward or uncomfortable being on camera! I really hope she is having a bit of a wake up call. I wonder if some of the shady comments from peers in their industry has made her get the ick a bit? Her vibe has changed a lottttt this week.

Reactions: 18
Just watched the picking Carrie up video. There is seriously something SO off about this guy. His mannerisms are an uncanny valley kind of unsettling. Whyyyy did he film himself chewing coffee, twice, and pretend-outraged checking his watch? Why the performance?? Why didn’t he want to focus on greeting his “gorgeous gorgeous fiancée” who he missed so much, and instead have to turn that moment into a tiktok??? He could have just had a nice moment with her, but no, continuing the social media show is more important. Yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
They 100% read here. When I posted my comment about the website it was available
Wait, this is completely terrifying.

I know they check here, but I didn’t think they were keeping daily tabs on this thread?? I assumed Carrie doomscrolls every so often depending on where her heads at and how lonely/bored she’s feeling. And Joel I couldn’t say. But if one or both of them are really reading on here every single day, that is indescribably sad.

Reactions: 20
Wait, this is completely terrifying.

I know they check here, but I didn’t think they were keeping daily tabs on this thread?? I assumed Carrie doomscrolls every so often depending on where her heads at and how lonely/bored she’s feeling. And Joel I couldn’t say. But if one or both of them are really reading on here every single day, that is indescribably sad.
A tattler 100% got there first. When you go to the address it redirects to a page about narcissistic relationships.

10/10 whoever that was.

(It was probably Jason Manford)

• Haha
Reactions: 94
A tattler 100% got there first. When you go to the address it redirects to a page about narcissistic relationships.

10/10 whoever that was.

(It was probably Jason Manford)
Isn't that the .com domain that redirects to the relationship page? This is a .co.uk one that is unavailable 🥴

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.