Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on the TikTok really thought they were engaged in May - honest mistake given how much more plausible it is to be engaged in May rather than engaged now after a first date in May LOL
When I first saw the engagement announcement (before coming here) I genuinely thought they got engaged in may because of the pumpkin with the date on because that makes more sense with it saying Mr & mrs.

imagine the wild ride I went on when I found out that was their first date 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone quickly take all the "allthingsmontegue" usernames across social media so he can't create multiple accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh dear.... new insta story. She looks so awkward and tired.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s funny - I remember back around early October or so, someone commented that with the speed we were flying through these threads, we’d be on thread 38 or 39 by the new year and now because of how much material Joel and Carrie have given us in just the last 3 weeks, we’re already 17 pages into thread 40 and it’s only the first week of November 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's the way that you do it that determines whether or not you're a witch. You can split up with people without breaking them.
Not necessarily, take Carrie and Oliver for example, there was no way he could've ended that relationship that wouldn't have left her completely broken hearted.
What exactly did she do/say during the breakup then that makes you call her a witch?

Reactions: 10
She keeps trying to grab her phone while he’s filming. And points out her ring … since we were wondering where it was last night.
Odd story of “his boy” Jack Jack too. Have we heard about this dog prior to the pet bowl gift? (Besides the pictures from a couple years ago with the Incredibles t-shirt)

Someone quickly take all the "allthingsmontegue" usernames across social media so he can't create multiple accounts
Perhaps the domain too. You can sell it to him at a huge markup later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like the weight of reality is finally hitting Carrie in Joel's engagement meal video. Had she managed to sit with being single for a bit longer I'm sure her lovely holiday with her family and adopted family (Scott) would have cheered her up and made sure she was in a better headspace to think about dating again and make better decisions.
Carrie, honestly, I don't wish any harm on you. Lord knows I've made very poor decisions with men and I'm lucky to have escaped some dodgy situations. You have people who love you and who will come and help if you decide you want to get away. No one will think badly of you at all if you change your mind. We'll all have your back on this thread, I'm sure everyone in your life feels the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She looks so sad. It's like "here we go again, smile and wait for him to stop" then she reaches for her phone when she thinks he's done but nope, the creep continues . She's so done with him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
WHY DOES HE KEEPING REFERRING TO HER AS HIS WIFE?
It’s really irritating, he keeps giving her his surname already and saying she’s his wife. That’s not how it works, you need a wedding for that first 🤦‍♀️ Are things not moving fast enough for him that he has to keep saying wife already?

It’s just been really irritating me 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She keeps trying to grab her phone while he’s filming. And points out her ring … since we were wondering where it was last night.
Odd story of “his boy” Jack Jack too. Have we heard about this dog prior to the pet bowl gift? (Besides the pictures from a couple years ago with the Incredibles t-shirt)

Perhaps the domain too. You can sell it to him at a huge markup later 😂
Someone buy allthingsmontegue.com and put a list of his red flags on the homepage please 🤣 I'd do it but I'm not home right now haha

• Haha
Reactions: 42
This is like a pile up on the M6. I shouldn’t look for fear of what I might see but my eyes are automatically drawn to the horror.
I read this as I was shielding my eye and wincing whilst doomscrolling with my other hand. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This update may well be old news, but for completion's sake...

The final cost of Jolemas!

Deliveroo- £20 (Plus another twenty quid stashed in a mug which I didn't count in the total)
Lego plane- £8.99
peanut m&ms x2- £5
Toy Story Pez- £2.50
Book- £6.99
Novelty socks- £9.95
Nespresso Gingerbread sleeve- £6.90
Nespresso Hazelino Muffin sleeve- £6.20
Cat stress ball- £6.99
Dog water bowl/bottle- £8
Double dip bowl- £15
Hotel Chocolat winter puddings box- £14.50
Escape room game- £14.99
Seahorse- £12 (from the early learning centre- so going along with the line about “our first child” I’d say that we have confirmation they aren’t planning to hang about)
Candle- £26.50

Running total: £164.51

There are a few things I hedged my bets on, the American sweets and novelty socks I definitely just made best guesses and could've over estimated but on the other hand, I haven't put anything in for cards, wrapping paper or ribbons so overall I'm happy to put my username on this being £5 either way of correct.

I keep thinking of all the better things to spend £165 on. Admittedly my first thought was "large dehumidifier" as that's what we're currently saving for so the clothes can dry off this winter, but for the romantics: a fancy night out together a cheap city break, they're going to Iceland later this year I'd much rather have a helicopter tour of the volcanoes than some lego and a bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does he film her for an unnaturally long time? She is clearly uncomfortable

WHY DOES HE KEEPING REFERRING TO HER AS HIS WIFE?
It’s really irritating, he keeps giving her his surname already and saying she’s his wife. That’s not how it works, you need a wedding for that first 🤦‍♀️ Are things not moving fast enough for him that he has to keep saying wife already?

It’s just been really irritating me 😝
It annoys me too! They aren't married, she isn't his wife yet!!

Reactions: 22
Just dropped my boyfriend off at the station, it was our anniversary this weekend, and I won’t see him for a month now! In his words before he left “Good job we don’t get each other daily gifts for when we’re apart because I’d be broke” 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.