Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if someone has posted this already (catching up) but why does he drink coffee like he's swilling mouthwash

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure if anyone mentioned this but in his 'Joelmas finale' video he said "I got her back" ????? I hate how possessive his wording is
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Someone on the TikTok really thought they were engaged in May - honest mistake given how much more plausible it is to be engaged in May rather than engaged now after a first date in May LOL

Reactions: 12
Hahaha I love Joel’s tiktok replies, they tend to be less saturated with Carrie’s weird super fans compared to IG so you get less fawning and more sane reactions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
you just know fine well Carrie and Joel have had big long discussions about her previous relationship with Oliver, the kinda of conversations you have with a friend when you’re going through a break up.

Reactions: 21
Agreed! I found this wording so concerning, surely it should be "I proposed to her right before she went on holiday". Like the way he speaks about her is so worrying!

Also does anyone else thinks Carrie's whole demeanor/vibe has changed. Like I remember watching this fun beaming chatty girl in her bedroom who seemed so excited by life whereas now she seems so angry and like her light has gone. I thought this before Joel tbh but I think it's gotten worse, like she just seems so lost about herself. I understand we grow up but it seems she's just gotten bitter and a bit empty which is a weird way to describe someone who is recently engaged. I dunno something just seems off especially in that video.
I think if you make yourself the big sister of YouTube that takes its toll eventually doesn't it? You've set yourself an overly high bar and then you can't keep it up

Reactions: 6
you just know fine well Carrie and Joel have had big long discussions about her previous relationship with Oliver, the kinda of conversations you have with a friend when you’re going through a break up.
It’s those conversations that will have provided him with the ammunition to love bomb her 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I think the original quote is absolutely god awful. I don't care if it came from a Marvel film, it's the writing of a 16 year old attempting fan fiction for the first time.
Well Marvel films generally do sound as if they were written by 16 year olds..which is why it suits their very age appropriate love story 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i LOATHE the mouth twist thinking expression he always does (and that he’s doing in this screenshot).

petition for “ur just a rebound m8” to be the next thread title though 🤣
CHF: Joel thinks it's f8, but "ur just a rebound m8"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 152
It’s those conversations that will have provided him with the ammunition to love bomb her 😕
He probably secretly recorded it and played it back to take notes on what Oli did/didn't do that Carrie loved or wanted from the relationship

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
"I just do what the wife tells me" what a c u next Tuesday he is.

Also stop rubbing your body and inserting your fingers everywhere on camera you gelatinous ogre. 🤢🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m genuinely so confused how she doesn’t get the ick with every social post. Like whatever he’s like in real life, it’s so painfully cringe. I adore my boyfriend but if he posted like this I’d have to have serious conversation with him.

Reactions: 29
10000%!!!

And it’s the absolute worst thing that she could’ve done. And precisely why she needed to wait and heal a bit before jumping into something new. She was still in a very raw place and clearly used Joel to help process her feelings about her previous relationship. Which is very unhealthy. And because he’s a huge creep she basically handed him all the tools and weapons he needed to love bomb the absolute crap out of her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.