Carrie Hope Fletcher #37 90 Day Fiancé - The Musical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, wait, wait, hold the duck up. So. Carrie got engaged. DM leaked it (how did they get the picture featured in the article? It’s from her Instagram announcement).

Then Carrie went on holiday. Joel started being weird and is posting 12 days of himself (?) in her absence.

Now it’s transpired that he’s a r-pist defender. And he’s harassed a fellow tattler who called him out on the Ronaldo thing.

What the actual duck. I’m actually appalled. What??

Am I on the money or have I missed some other bombshell? I genuinely can’t believe this all happened in a weekend. Those two are certifiably nuts. Carrie is gross and so is Joel.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Someone asked about this and I didn’t see it answered: was Joel into Disney before he met Carrie or is this really something he’s only been into since May?
He's been into Disney for a while. There may have been photos of him at Disney, but I also think Carrie mentioned he's been to Disney quite a few times in one of her videos

Reactions: 1
i honestly hope carrie reads here so she sees those messages he sent about ronaldo. patronising, r-apist defending piece of tit.

Reactions: 24
I just caught up with the thread and the Day Two video. What have I just watched?! Why? Why is he acting like that? She's on a holiday with her best friend, stop reacting like she's gone off in some war zone! 🤦🏼‍♀️ "Oh, you don't understand!" Understand what? That you cannot be alone with yourself for 5 minutes? I am no longer Carrie's fan, but I honestly wouldn't have ever wished such clingy behaviour upon her. 😔
His video today was so irritating. My husband is in the army, and is away for very long periods of time. It’s awful when he is away, and for obvious reasons, it’s scary too. We have limited communication, yet joel is winging because she’s away for 12 days!!! He can call, FaceTime and text anytime, so no, Joel, I don’t understand what you’re “going through”. What you’re experiencing is your “wife” booked a holiday before you met and has gone on that holiday. She’s made a fuss of you, by getting you 12 presents, and you’re sat there moping.
Sorry, rant over!!
Oh, PS, the ending where he leans forward to thank his “gorgeous girl” or whatever he said, was terrifying. I was half expecting him to reach through the screen and smell my hair 🤣😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Someone asked about this and I didn’t see it answered: was Joel into Disney before he met Carrie or is this really something he’s only been into since May?
I am pretty sure that he went to Walt Disney World last December so I think he was into it before he met Carrie.

Reactions: 4
'Tom is so excited for Joel to join the family and now everyone, Giovanna, and the children, are looking forward to celebrating the couple's wedding day.'

If Joel or Carrie didn’t ‘leak’ the announcement themselves, this is really weird. Why mention the kids like it’s a royal wedding??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
My partner sent me Joel’s video today (2nd Joelmas day) and I watched it without sound and was convinced he was angry about something and having a rant. His expressions look so moody and annoyed.

I’d have never have thought he just got engaged and was receiving nice gifts? Even with sound, he doesn’t sound like someone who just got engaged.

Does he think he’s coming across as charming? I still don’t understand why these gifts need to be broadcasted. As others have stated, I’d fume if my partner shared something like that with such a big audience.

Reactions: 21
He pretty much chucks and dismisses the present instantly. His simpering woe-is-me vibe is major ick-inducing.
I also can't see why he's broadcasting the gift opening and reading out the cards...who's it for? This is all massively personal. What's his angle?

Reactions: 24
What's the bet, one of them (probably him) asked to go on that holiday and tried to muscle in but got told no so now he's got to somehow make the holiday all about him even though he isn't there.
A true narcissistic, it is so so unfair of him to be doing this. This 12 days of Joel thing just proves how arrogant he is. This is not 12 days of joel, this is 12 days of Carrie being on a holiday that she has been looking forward to for so long.
surely behind closed doors she must have the biggest ick- the man literally cried at the idea of walking down main street for the whole world to see. But even if she is embarrassed by it, it's way to late to back out now. She would be way more embarrassed to be single at the grand Old age of 30. She's in it too deep now, she can't back out of this one but we can all see through it.
I really do want her to be happy, but if this does work out long term she will be so snooty with it, 'see I was right all along' and 'duck the haters who care about you' and if it doesn't work out it will be 'I'm the victim but I've learned so much about myself'

Reactions: 16
I just don’t get how they are saying it was leaked when the DM article was posted AFTER she posted it on insta?
Or is this because she was wearing the ring in Disney and people put 2 and 2 together?

Reactions: 6
Sorry but his post on IG huffing and puffing "we wanted to keep it to ourselves for a little bit". Your fiance literally made a post with an engagement balloon in the background and paraded around with a ring on. Maybe be smarter?

Reactions: 33
I just don’t get how they are saying it was leaked when the DM article was posted AFTER she posted it on insta?
Or is this because she was wearing the ring in Disney and people put 2 and 2 together?
She apparently knew the DM planned to run the story because they called her agent asking for a quote/if it was true.

Obviously they leaked it to the whole internet themselves with the balloon and the ring being shoved in our faces, but Tattle also think Joel was the one to tip off the DM. They call him a director, which is weird and not the word a journalist would choose to describe him if you just looked the guy up.

Reactions: 11
At this point I fail to see any good points about Joel. What does Carrie see in him besides someone to marry simply because she wanted marriage and kids before 30

Reactions: 15
This. I don't know how someone like Carrie has done so little research on red flags in men and abusive tactics - it's ALWAYS roses at the beginning. They get you tied down quickly so they don't have to wear a mask for long. I can see her releasing a biography in a decade or two's time reflection on her abusive experience -- I just hope it's not severe and dangerous. He's a control freak and possessive af
I mean Carrie has a really bad track record with men. Alex Day is a confirmed sexual predator, I remember vague abuse allegations about Pete (feel free to correct me on that one?) and Oliver was borderline neglectful for 99% of what we saw of their relationship. I, like Carrie am curvy and a little bit odd and I see a lot of my insecurities and want to be wanted in her and I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what’s causing her to attach herself to these questionable men.

Reactions: 16
At this point I fail to see any good points about Joel. What does Carrie see in him besides someone to marry simply because she wanted marriage and kids before 30
I genuinely find him so gross. Baffled that THIS is who she's settled for. If you're going to settle for someone without Prince charming looks, cool. But go get someone kind, supportive at least. Not a nightmare man baby.

Reactions: 26
Sorry but his post on IG huffing and puffing "we wanted to keep it to ourselves for a little bit". Your fiance literally made a post with an engagement balloon in the background and paraded around with a ring on. Maybe be smarter?
I could be wrong, but wasn't it from Joel's story? Carrie had the ring on display, but it was Joel's story that had the balloon *goes to check *

Reactions: 3
Ok but leaving food and toys to compensate my absence is exactly what I do to my dog when I have to be out of the house for a few hours. Joel's a 35 year old man.
I already know my dad has told the cat ill be home this weekend and the second I set foot in the door she will sit at her food bowl screaming at me to feed her wet food she's a 9 year old cat he's a real human this situation is so weird!

Reactions: 1
She apparently knew the DM planned to run the story because they called her agent asking for a quote/if it was true.

Obviously they leaked it to the whole internet themselves with the balloon and the ring being shoved in our faces, but Tattle also think Joel was the one to tip off the DM. They call him a director, which is weird and not the word a journalist would choose to describe him if you just looked the guy up.
I wouldn’t put it past him

Sorry, quoting you again. Balloongate starts on page 33 of thread 35. Screenshot from his story. Joel was the initial leak. Then we tried to see if we could see a ring

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.