Carrie Hope Fletcher #37 90 Day Fiancé - The Musical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brief recap of the sh*tshow

- Fizz turned 30 and is now at Disney
- Engagement speculation that was confirmed today - emerald ring, engagement party and a pumpkin...
- The ogre has been given 12 gifts to survive 12 days without his swamp Queen
- Forget the Fletcher's now it's all going to be about the Montagues

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Winning thread title goes to @awkwardjellyfish

Recap anyone?
What started as a joke ended up being reality.
Carrie and Joel are engaged after 5 months of dating.
We still don’t know if the surprise party was for her birthday or if the family and friends knew he proposed.
She is currently in WDW with Scott and was supposed to be their best trip but now is all about Joel who is back home opening and reading the 12 days of presents Carrie left her.
The Daily mail called her agents to ask about the “exclusive” (probably Joel leaking the story) and Carrie confirmed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just an idea - get suggesting new thread titles, cos we'll probably be there by Thursday 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
‘daily Mail’ ruining their announcement… or did she just reveal it so that the DM could include the relevant ring photo in their article hey? Pretty sure she wouldn’t pass up the publicity… after all DM is huge, despite its rep

This genuinely feels like we’re all rather being pranked at this stage. Joel feels so so toxic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How much is Carrie worth? Joel doesn't appear to have had his own place and Carrie owns two properties before 30. I wonder if Carrie will draw up a prenup to protect her assets if it all goes wrong?

Reactions: 19
It is pretty clear that Tom isn't really onboard with this sham of a wedding at all...He has only reposted the joint picture from Carrie and Joel 9hrs ago without adding a congratulations or anything (He posted it just before the DM tried to leak their engagement which mention Carrie as being Tom's sister in the title of the article...)
Gi has posted one story 9hrs ago and 3hrs ago...

Don't know if that wedding will go ahead but Joel and Carrie don't look truly happy when they are together... Don't think this will end like the fairytale she so hope for unfortunately...

Reactions: 30
Carrie baited social media, flashing her left hand SINGLE ring (when normally she wears hands full of rings) at the camera on scotts social media in the airport. How she can claim she just wanted to keep it quiet and live the little secret a little longer she's deluded if she believes her own lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I do kinda find it humorous (and telling) that about half the Daily Mail article is about her relationship with Ollie and the fact she's Tom's sister and almost glosses over Joel

• Haha
Reactions: 45
OH I bleeping LOVE TATTLE.

Couldn't wait for work to end for a cheeky recap - these threads move crazy fast.

THANKS for the bantz and smiles everyone - you're legends.

I cringed when I saw the 12 days of Joelmas.

So performative. Could have been sweet. BUT NO - 'LET'S SHARE.' BOUNDARIES .. NAH.

Carrie + Joel = the gift who keep on giving.

If they have children jesusfuckingchrist

Reactions: 28
How much is Carrie worth? Joel doesn't appear to have had his own place and Carrie owns two properties before 30. I wonder if Carrie will draw up a prenup to protect her assets if it all goes wrong?
She really should get a prenup but I can see her viewing that as not “romantic” and rejecting it, which would be an awful thing to do…I can see Joel being spiteful if things were to end.

Reactions: 14
What a weekend to take a break from the internet! I’ve only just now caught up here

I can’t get over her saying how much she’s been crying. That is so not normal!! I really really hope she gets off her phone this trip and comes to her senses. It’s so telling that she looks happier spending time with Scott than she has in any photos with Shrek. She’s an absolute train wreck and I cannot look away!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really should get a prenup but I can see her viewing that as not “romantic” and rejecting it, which would be an awful thing to do…I can see Joel being spiteful if things were to end.
Oh there will totally be a pre nup- she’s not that stupid, plus Tom will be advising her heavily on that, given he funded her private education and helped her. She wouldn’t be allowed to be that daft. There are others who will see the red flags of her getting engaged this early who will ensure she has the pre nup tied down

Reactions: 16
I'm genuinely sad about this. I was a fan of hers back in the Dan and Phil days, how has she gone from being an endearing, confident young woman who made her boyfriend sing Disney songs with her to...this? And before certain members come for me, yes I am well aware of her personal shortcomings and that she's not a victim. But it's still a sad thing to see

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This is a side note but i can’t reply to the last thread as it’s locked so to whoever was saying that Daniel J Layton is nice, he isn’t. He’s exactly like Carrie. I’ve had a few run ins with him (both in person and online) and he’s just as egotistical and self centred and narcissistic as her. Plus he’s got a good habit of being cruel for no reason. His video persona is very curated.
I’m not surprised at all that he’s encouraged and enabled this engagement nightmare.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Going back to Joel and his ‘I don’t cope being away from her’ nonsense (strap on a pair man, you’ve known her five minutes FFS!), it doesn’t bode well from a career point of view does it? Panto will kill the poor sap and bankrupt her if he needs a daily gift left!
I assume this rules out her going on future touring productions if poor Ol’ Joel can’t be left unattended to? Jesus Christ, I quite like when my husband has the odd night away- it’s nice to have the chance to miss him for a bit as weird as that sounds.

Reactions: 28
Noticed in all her ring photos she doesn’t have her nails done… maybe she didn’t know the engagement was coming?

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20221026-000117~2.png

And then she's posted 5 photos in a row of her hand with the ring on it. She's definitely obsessed with being engaged. Not with Joel. Awks.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.