Carrie Hope Fletcher #37 90 Day Fiancé - The Musical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t bring myself to watch the full videos - it’s like I’m watching between my fingers, cringing and feeling deeply disturbed.
From someone who got engaged a few weeks ago, if my fiancé was acting like this I’d be telling him to pull himself together and questioning if I even wanted to marry him! That said, we’ve been together 10 years, not 10 months so wouldn’t have even happened 🙃 😂

Reactions: 14
I can’t bring myself to watch the full videos - it’s like I’m watching between my fingers, cringing and feeling deeply disturbed.
From someone who got engaged a few weeks ago, if my fiancé was acting like this I’d be telling him to pull himself together and questioning if I even wanted to marry him! That said, we’ve been together 10 years, not 10 months so wouldn’t have even happened 🙃 😂
Celinde... Is that you? 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I refuse to watch Joel‘s present opening videos, the descriptions on here sound bad enough and the less I see of the guy, the better 🫣

Reactions: 15
I mean Carrie has a really bad track record with men. Alex Day is a confirmed sexual predator, I remember vague abuse allegations about Pete (feel free to correct me on that one?) and Oliver was borderline neglectful for 99% of what we saw of their relationship. I, like Carrie am curvy and a little bit odd and I see a lot of my insecurities and want to be wanted in her and I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what’s causing her to attach herself to these questionable men.
That’s actually crazy to think about, but you’re right - Carrie has never properly been with a normal decent man. Oliver was the best of the bunch, but he was never really into Carrie. And while we’ll never know for sure, I’m convinced he only got into a serious relationship with her out of convenience. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that 4 months after landing the biggest role of his career to date and probably making decent money for the first time, he left her.

And not to be cruel, but Carrie is the common denominator in all this. The egotistical self serving way she views relationships is precisely why her love life has been so messy and erratic. She’s self absorbed and sees the world in such a childishly simplistic way. She doesn’t authentically experience her partners. They’re just an extension of herself or something to fill the void. Mix that with a hefty sense of entitlement and a pathological need to be coupled up at all costs, and it’s no wonder she stumbles from one bad situation to another.

She keeps repeating in her stupid prattle videos about how she ‘doesn’t believe that you need another person to complete you’. Which firstly, mentioning it more than once just makes me think that you absolutely do believe that but you know how pathetic it is lmao. And secondly, why couldn’t she have actually lived that ethos and taken time after Oliver? To just breathe, sit with herself and enjoy being young, unencumbered and alive? Go on a solo trip, enjoy that beautiful house you renovated for yourself.

Joel certainly wasn’t going anywhere lmao. If after a year of just living and not revolving her existence around a man, she still felt desperate for a ring and baby, she could’ve dm’ed him then. She was 29 not 39, I doubt her biological clock was ticking that loudly.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine when she gets home from Disney how hideous they will be all over each other and posting all the gross, chemistry lacking kissing pics and videos 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Anyone see this comment? How ironic! Given the way Joel is behaving right now it will be very interesting to see the dynamics during the panto rehearsals/actual run, which will be starting in only a couple of weeks time as Carrie starts panto 27th Nov and finishes 8th Jan.
Surely this comment is a prank from one of you tattlers who didn't want to be blocked by Joel and/or Carrie right?!? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh, PS, the ending where he leans forward to thank his “gorgeous girl” or whatever he said, was terrifying. I was half expecting him to reach through the screen and smell my hair 🤣😜
You're being nice, I was expecting him to come out of the screen and murder me. He makes Samara look tame.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The last one being a positive pregnancy test

At this rate I would not be shocked
Hopefully the DM won't get hold of that story before Joel opens the gift with the positive pregnancy test in...😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember vague abuse allegations about Pete (feel free to correct me on that one?)
Yeah I'm gonna call bullshit on that, she was very vague about it and it was too convenient how she mentioned that to distract people from the fact that she was most likely shagging Oliver when she was still with Pete.
Hey if he's an abuser with anger issues people will forget about my cheating and bullying him in my YouTube videos (that I've since then removed).

Reactions: 10
Anyone see this comment? How ironic! Given the way Joel is behaving right now it will be very interesting to see the dynamics during the panto rehearsals/actual run, which will be starting in only a couple of weeks time as Carrie starts panto 27th Nov and finishes 8th Jan.
It’s funny how Carrie and Joel would never acknowledge a comment like this. They’d never reply with a ‘thanks, I really appreciate this’. But a 1 out of 1000 negative comment would have them hissing and spitting replying back at record speed!

I guess Carrie has had smoke blown up her arse by online fans for over a decade now, so it’s lost its potency. Which should also make her better at dealing with criticism though 🤔But Joel is still pretty new to this, and has far less comments and followers than Carrie does, but still never directly acknowledges any of the incredibly kind (and extremely stupid) messages they get.

It’s also very weird and bad manners that (despite both still being super active on socials) neither of them have sent out a ‘thanks’ message to all of the fans for their engagement wishes? And I don’t count Joel’s neverending reposts as a proper thank you!

Reactions: 8
Also why is she already calling him husband that is just weird
That was just on card n°1, on card n°2 she was already back at calling him Joel...Carrie can't keep faking how loved up she is can't she?! She isn't that great of an actress after all is she?! And the only thing she is in love with at the moment is her engagement ring but definitely not Joel 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not a cat owner but aren’t lillys toxic to cats?? Maybe Joel’s trying to get Edgar out the way so he doesn’t have to share Carrie
He is aware, I DM'ed him and he responded and said it was taken care of. I can't stand either of them, but Edgar shouldn't suffer for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Was trying to see Twitter reactions to the engagement and found this from one of her Hatefuls.

“Extremely famous”? What planet are these people living on? The only people who’ve even heard of Carrie are: people who follow west end news, people who were really into YouTube in 2014, and big mcfly fans. And that’s it. She’s not famous and tbh, I do agree with Joel - I don’t know why the daily mail even wasted its time on such tripe.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Where are the msgs where Joel was defending SA...I can't find them
TiA! X
Page 15 of this thread. Post 283 I think it was

She keeps repeating in her stupid prattle videos about how she ‘doesn’t believe that you need another person to complete you’. Which firstly, mentioning it more than once just makes me think that you absolutely do believe that but you know how pathetic it is lmao. And secondly, why couldn’t she have actually lived that ethos and taken time after Oliver? To just breathe, sit with herself and enjoy being young, unencumbered and alive? Go on a solo trip, enjoy that beautiful house you renovated for yourself.

Joel certainly wasn’t going anywhere lmao. If after a year of just living and not revolving her existence around a man, she still felt desperate for a ring and baby, she could’ve dm’ed him then. She was 29 not 39, I doubt her biological clock was ticking that loudly.
Why couldnt she just get another cat like a lot of people do after a breakup 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.