Carrie Hope Fletcher #37 90 Day Fiancé - The Musical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched his performance at musical con, and I don't think it's that great?

Reactions: 4
In the card for day two I think. Someone posted the video here, he's acting is so forced and fake. 🤢
Was the card for day one but he changed it when he read it out as they hadn’t announced it yet. He then re read it today with the actual text

Reactions: 1
Sorry I’ve just rewatched his Joelmas videos because I find them so funny, but wtf is his deal??? In literally any other video on his channel when he’s talking to the camera, he sounds bubbly, energetic and enthusiastic.

Yet suddenly in these videos he’s adopted this mumbly, grumbly huffing and puffing. Flat monotone voice, flat monotone expression. Like he’s at a funeral. He is absolutely trying to manipulate and guilt trip Carrie, I’m totally convinced.

Why isn’t he on cloud nine after Carrie accepted his proposal? Why isn’t he really ecstatic and grateful that she put this whole 12 days of gifts thing together for him? Why isn’t he happy for her that she gets to have a fab time for her birthday in Disney? Like I see no reason why he shouldn’t be in good spirits in these videos? I don’t even see the flu jab as an excuse either, his attitude was crappy in the first video too.

Reactions: 51
So yesterday he didn’t order the takeaway. Today he doesn’t appear to have built his Lego. Even if it’s not really your thing, you’d think he’d still have a bash, considering she’s gone to the effort of buying him all these gifts. Not using them seems a bit ungrateful.

Equally this is probably the first time they’ve bought each other presents as they’ve yet to go through Christmas, birthdays or anniversaries together. Mental that they’re getting married when they clearly don’t know each other well

Reactions: 28
Some sleuthing leads me to think Carrie and Joel bought a custom ring, giving a lead time of about 2-3 weeks (perhaps others who've done the process can correct me!) from this website: https://www.roseheartjewels.co.uk/shop/metal/gold/blue-sapphire-with-diamonds/ - that they've both just followed on Instagram this week. The ring style is the same, looks like she got an extra diamond on either side and changed the stone to Emerald... Guestimating it would be around the 5-6k mark??
If this is the source, wonder if it was partially gifted. That jeweler has gifted carrie with rings before.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Sorry I’ve just rewatched his Joelmas videos because I find them so funny, but wtf is his deal??? In literally any other video on his channel when he’s talking to the camera, he sounds bubbly, energetic and enthusiastic.

Yet suddenly in these videos he’s adopted this mumbly, grumbly huffing and puffing. Flat monotone voice, flat monotone expression. Like he’s at a funeral. He is absolutely trying to manipulate and guilt trip Carrie, I’m totally convinced.

Why isn’t he on cloud nine after Carrie accepted his proposal? Why isn’t he really ecstatic and grateful that she put this whole 12 days of gifts thing together for him? Why isn’t he happy for her that she gets to have a fab time for her birthday in Disney? Like I see no reason why he shouldn’t be in good spirits in these videos? I don’t even see the flu jab as an excuse either, his attitude was crappy in the first video too.
Completely agree! You'd think he'd either be excited and happy, or not propose before she goes on holiday if he's going to be so pathetic about it all

If this is the source, wonder if it was partially gifted. That jeweler has gifted carrie with rings before.
He should have gone with Elizabeth Duke given how quickly this will crash and burn

Reactions: 2
I can finally watch the video with sound. Why is he sucking in through his teeth all the time?

His words and expressions are getting more manipulative as it goes on. Is she not allowed to have fun without you? She's supposed to be your partner, not your caregiver. Maybe leave the house, see some friends and stop trying to force people into your gross pity party.

Reactions: 18
Some sleuthing leads me to think Carrie and Joel bought a custom ring, giving a lead time of about 2-3 weeks (perhaps others who've done the process can correct me!) from this website: https://www.roseheartjewels.co.uk/shop/metal/gold/blue-sapphire-with-diamonds/ - that they've both just followed on Instagram this week. The ring style is the same, looks like she got an extra diamond on either side and changed the stone to Emerald... Guestimating it would be around the 5-6k mark??
Good sleuthing! It says on the Emeralds page that they don't list everything on line but they have a Covent Garden shop so it's probably from there. Is Covent Garden far from the theatre places? I'm not familiar with London. Wouldn't surprise me if she pointed it out and he bought it later

Noted down on the list of businesses never to visit because they gift free tit to Carrie….
I said this on the last thread but most of their rings are pretty hideous anyway. Can see how they’re Carrie’s “eclectic” vibe but no one thinks she has any taste anyway 😂

• Haha
Noted down on the list of businesses never to visit because they gift free tit to Carrie….
Ugh god I hope not. Even if they did offer it for free, surely your engagement ring would be the one ring you wouldn't want as a "freebie" given the sentimental meaning attached to it? 🤔 I'm not in the camp of the rings needing to cost the earth or be super expensive, it just doesn't seem an appropriate PR gift occasion

Guys what the actual duck is going on. Ive Been super busy with a new job, and it was slow last week, so I’ve not checked the threads for a while. Went back on and saw the thread was already locked, thought “hmm, that’s odd”. So I thought I’d check Carrie’s instagram, see if anything happened on her birthday.

And she’s bleeping engaged?? I missed almost three whole threads in like five days, that’s how fast the posts have been.

I’m actually flabbergasted. I know I’m really behind and I’ll never catch up but like…how is she actually this stupid?? Good luck. Silly, silly girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I just want to say thank you to the users on here for sharing your experiences regarding the SA post and Joel's response. You're all wonderful, strong humans ❤

Joel can go duck himself.
1000% agree ❤ I have a history of SA but rarely feel comfy talking about my own experiences, but the sentiments from everyone else echo my own. Joel's response was disgusting, dismissive and just not okay. Thank you OP for sharing the screenshots with us

Completely agree! You'd think he'd either be excited and happy, or not propose before she goes on holiday if he's going to be so pathetic about it all

He should have gone with Elizabeth Duke given how quickly this will crash and burn
Jesus, Elizabeth Duke is such a throwback 🤣 are they still going?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Equally this is probably the first time they’ve bought each other presents as they’ve yet to go through Christmas, birthdays or anniversaries together. Mental that they’re getting married when they clearly don’t know each other well
It feels like generic Secret Santa trash. I'm expecting a mug next, and her cutesy caption will be "make yourself a nice warm cuppa before bed" or something cringe. Also, they're so narcy - the presents for him to feel better, but then one of them already is Disney which is her thing (which he's adopted). Idk, it all feels so off.

Reactions: 16
I just caught up with the thread and the Day Two video. What have I just watched?! Why? Why is he acting like that? She's on a holiday with her best friend, stop reacting like she's gone off in some war zone! 🤦🏼‍♀️ "Oh, you don't understand!" Understand what? That you cannot be alone with yourself for 5 minutes? I am no longer Carrie's fan, but I honestly wouldn't have ever wished such clingy behaviour upon her. 😔

Reactions: 14
It feels like generic Secret Santa trash. I'm expecting a mug next, and her cutesy caption will be "make yourself a nice warm cuppa before bed" or something cringe. Also, they're so narcy - the presents for him to feel better, but then one of them already is Disney which is her thing (which he's adopted). Idk, it all feels so off.
Someone asked about this and I didn’t see it answered: was Joel into Disney before he met Carrie or is this really something he’s only been into since May?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.