Carrie Hope Fletcher #37 90 Day Fiancé - The Musical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two are a real gift 😂 I recon they’ll be married by Christmas, totally calling a shot gun scenario.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I keep saying it but I'm worried for Carrie.
She's headed for a breakdown and the more we see of Joel the more I'm convinced he's a controlling predator who is preying on her because she's vulnerable.
I just hope when it finally does come crashing down she has some friends to turn to, and he doesn't turn total psycho.

Reactions: 12
I feel like we're watching the preview trailers of an up and coming documentary on how two aliens from out of space have been given a mission to act out a teenage romance, using Disney and noughties Mizz and J17 magazine articles on kissing as their only guide.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hyped for when he opens more tat, and it turns out to be a bunch of tit she found in a dash around Tesco.

Pack of 20 "thanks" cards, check.
Deliveroo voucher, check.
Crappy tiny Lego box, check.

Place your bets on what's next. A blu-ray of a film to keep him company? A box of sweets? A picture frame to put an engagement photo in? You know, the kind of tit down the gifts aisle at the supermarket.
Oh god, the ‘thanks’ cards are so weird 😂 Thanks?? Thanks for what?? Why would she not get ones that just have a nice picture or some hearts or something??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is Joel even a Disney fan? Or just something else about Carrie he’s jumped on? Poor Scott going on the holiday of a lifetime and it’s been completely overshadowed.

Reactions: 5
all I had to do was like a comment from someone else to be blocked 💀🤣🤣
All I did was comment how long they’d been together (‘it’s been 3 months’) for 2 blocks, and a pissy very one sided trauma dump dm conversation with our girl Cazza

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I keep saying it but I'm worried for Carrie.
She's headed for a breakdown and the more we see of Joel the more I'm convinced he's a controlling predator who is preying on her because she's vulnerable.
I just hope when it finally does come crashing down she has some friends to turn to, and he doesn't turn total psycho.
This. I don't know how someone like Carrie has done so little research on red flags in men and abusive tactics - it's ALWAYS roses at the beginning. They get you tied down quickly so they don't have to wear a mask for long. I can see her releasing a biography in a decade or two's time reflection on her abusive experience -- I just hope it's not severe and dangerous. He's a control freak and possessive af

Reactions: 7
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but I can’t see her changing her name to Montague. She is so on the CHF brand.

Reactions: 2
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but I can’t see her changing her name to Montague. She is so on the CHF brand.
I think they’ve both already established that she most likely will change her name, no? With her calling herself Mrs Montague, Joel‘s weird engagement pumping, his #theMontagues thing.

Reactions: 4
I get when you are in the first flush of love that you want To spend as much time as you can with each other. But both of them are in an industry where they are likely to have to travel for months with a tour, and they are both grown ups. They have to be able to maintain their own lives And interests independently of each other. Surely that makes for a stronger relationship. The professional looking camera at the ‘surprise’ party stinks of self promotion and potential deal. And I’m not buying the we wanted to keep it to ourselves. Joel posted the video with the Balloon, he invited people to the reveal party. It’s all been designed for attention and followers. How long before next years tour posters are updated to be ‘ with special guest Joel Montague

Reactions: 8
I guess they are in Epcot today, come on Scott get drunk around the world and tell Carrie your true feelings about Joel and the engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So when someone tried to steal Carries phone and she posted about being mugged, should we all just assume she was lying because it's "innocent until proven guilty"?? duck off Joel
Or her stalker. Did they go to court?? Or maybe he thinks Carrie made that up for attention too?

Also, he had 5,449 Instagram followers when they started dating and now has 35k. What a nice little career boost this has been for him!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I know that but it's the Fletcher way that is what I am saying and it's the way Carrie thinks.
I think this is what she thinks and she's the one that feels the clock ticking.

Her brother might be an obnoxious self centered person but I wouldn't put this on him and the fact that he got married young and has kids.

Let's be honest, I don't think he'd care or think Carrie is a failure if she doesn't end up like him. That's all in her head. For once it would be healthy to let her take responsibility of her terrible actions instead of always blaming others.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.