Carrie Hope Fletcher #37 90 Day Fiancé - The Musical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon #11 is a plushy teddy of some sort...
#6 a block of cheese? :LOL:
Once again: Imagine feeling so guilty about leaving your boyfriend of five months fiancé angry-crying baby man behind to go on holiday for 12 days that you leave him presents. Well done, Joel. Proud of you.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Once again: Imagine feeling so guilty about leaving your boyfriend of five months fiancé angry-crying baby man behind to go on holiday for 12 days that you leave him presents. Well done, Joel. Proud of you.
When my partner of 2yrs and I spend 12 or so days apart, at most we leave eachother a cute post-it note.

Reactions: 11
Joel's an only child right? Maybe that is a big factor here. He's never had to fight anyone for attention or had to share things with others (Carrie and Scott).

My personal opinion is that he's jealous of Scott. He desperately wants Carrie to put all her attention and time on him, but Scott is getting in the way as her #mainman

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Ok there’s so much to unpack here.
I don’t follow her on Insta but she pops up on suggested every now and again as I follow Scott and have had the odd read here but I don’t care enough about her to permanently park myself here - I might now tho.

she popped up the other day with that sickening post about her date day at coppa club and in London and I’ve never eye rolled so hard in my life, coppa club is bang average food at best. And how patronising I found the thing about how she’s found all people want and”few people do”errr ok most of us don’t settle for each and every guy that shows interest but ok.

then I’ve been glued to the last thread since the engagement and couldn’t understand what you were all on about with the red flags and her weirdo boyfriend, sorry FIANCÉ, (I have a fiancé but find it weird to say it so I flit between boyfriend and partner) but what’s got me to post is how weird those present videos are?! What the actual duck?! I have zero words for how weird and creepy they are.

thanks for coming to my ted talk

Reactions: 34
My hot take on the pumpkin (Note Joel making sure the word pumpkin is always about him and never about Ollie) is that it’s dated with their first date because they knew they would get married on their first date. I’m sure she’s said before that from their first date they both know they were in it for the rest of their lives.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Lurker because I don’t ever have anything to add. But re: Joel and Disney: she has said a few times that he’s been to Disney more times than she has been.
Random thought with all the “husband” and Mr & Mrs comments… Is it possible they actually got married not just engaged?

Reactions: 4
My hot take on the pumpkin (Note Joel making sure the word pumpkin is always about him and never about Ollie) is that it’s dated with their first date because they knew they would get married on their first date. I’m sure she’s said before that from their first date they both know they were in it for the rest of their lives.
Maybe they made a pact on that first date😬
They're not in love, just wanted to get married. win/win for them both 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus Joel she is in Disneyland for 12 days, she isn’t DYING!!! Get a grip you grown man, Practically crying over the gifts/cards, but yet seems weirdly monotone and pissed off??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah I'm gonna call bullshit on that, she was very vague about it and it was too convenient how she mentioned that to distract people from the fact that she was most likely shagging Oliver when she was still with Pete.
Hey if he's an abuser with anger issues people will forget about my cheating and bullying him in my YouTube videos (that I've since then removed).
Yeah that’s fair, I could remember her mentioning it vaguely in a video but I couldn’t remember if anything was confirmed etc

Joel is a strange man.

I thought he could have been really good; seemed nice to begin with although a bit OTT on socials...

FAST FORWARD TO NOW.

It's just utterly bizarre isn't it?!?

GOOD MORNING WORLD.

I was 2 pages down and now up to date with 14 pages.

*GRABS POPCORN*

Will catch up on my lunch break and then after work ends.
oh and it's after my shift - I caught up on my lunch break too. I'm dedicated.

#SOPROUD

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lurker because I don’t ever have anything to add. But re: Joel and Disney: she has said a few times that he’s been to Disney more times than she has been.
Random thought with all the “husband” and Mr & Mrs comments… Is it possible they actually got married not just engaged?
I think she'll want to flaunt her wedding plans for months, say yes to the dress, have a hen month and such too much for this to happen (sadly)

Reactions: 13
I think she'll want to flaunt her wedding plans for months, say yes to the dress, have a hen month and such too much for this to happen (sadly)
Completely agree, she’ll act like she’s the first person ever to plan a wedding and get married.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just read the most hilarious conversation about the engagement dumpster fire on Twitter among some Italians. Rough translation:

Person 1: my god, but who is Carrie engaged to? The ex was too good for her but this one looks like Goyle from Harry Potter.

Person 2: it seems like they have been together for 2 weeks.

Person 1: a ring after 5 months? I don’t think they’ll last long

Person 2: I preferred the ex, they were cute together.

Seems like Joel’s Goyle like appearance has been noticed in other countries too 😂 not sure if these people are Tattlers but it was quite amusing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Was trying to see Twitter reactions to the engagement and found this from one of her Hatefuls.

“Extremely famous”? What planet are these people living on? The only people who’ve even heard of Carrie are: people who follow west end news, people who were really into YouTube in 2014, and big mcfly fans. And that’s it. She’s not famous and tbh, I do agree with Joel - I don’t know why the daily mail even wasted its time on such tripe.
She's not famous, and no where near the same level as Tom. if she walked down the street the average person wouldn't recognise her as an author or actress. Tom's hardly the most famous in the UK but you put on songs like all about you, obviously, star girl etc and people know it's mcfly

Reactions: 11
Jeez, that was a marathon catch up!

WTF is with JoelMas?! Seriously concerning that he needs constant attention and cannot cope without her. Such first world problems he has, so she spends her money on tat to keep him occupied until she returns from yet another Disney trip. A poundland advent calender would've done, and he could've opened a door in the morning and one at night until she returns!

Thread Suggestion (although there have already been some epic ones)
From Dead Girl Walking to Red Flags Waving!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Agree with everyone else. Joel just looks annoyed and fed up on those reels. Rather than excited and grateful like he should be. He should be ending them with hope you’re having the best time or something along those lines!

Reactions: 7
My husband and I were unofficially engaged after 6 months. We talked about it and decided it was what we wanted, a ring was purchased, parents were told, and we were fully intent on doing it, then family stepped in and said, "Hey, this is your first relationship. Maybe chill?" It caused a lot of pain at the time, but to this day me and my husband talk about how we're so glad we waited. We got engaged (for real) about a year later and we'd developed relationships with each others families, friends got to know us as a couple, I went through a really bad mental health blip, we moved in together, we went on holiday together and most importantly, we were no longer in the honeymoon period. Its nice to know that our guts were right, and we are very happily married now, but I know in myself that we weren't getting engaged for the right reasons that first time. It was romantic and wild and felt exciting because it raised eyebrows, I do look back fondly, but rambly point is even if they do last, Carrie will probably regret being so hasty. The pay off of waiting is so worth it, and gives more stories to tell at the eventual wedding and makes it much more natural for family and friends to integrate. There's no mine and his friends now, they're all our found family, and if we'd got married as quickly as we wanted to the wedding would have been a bunch of people meeting for the first time and that's just not the one

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.