Carrie Hope Fletcher #35 Carrot Top Fletcher and the Half-Dressed Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations Carrie

Oh being a thousand times more bleeping stupid than we gave you credit for

• Haha
Reactions: 55
This comment and thread is still up. If the balloon in the shot was an accident/not about them, Joel would have deleted the comments. So it was on purpose to either leak an actual engagement or troll us.
I have no doubt it was on purpose to leak the information. He’ll be busting to tell people #soproud

Reactions: 13
Just not the fairytale ending she wanted is it 😂😂 I mean it is for Joel..engaged to his first girlfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The lengths people will go to, to try and prove how happy they are when they're clearly not. This time her main character energy is screaming "Bonnie and Clyde".

Reactions: 12
I feel sick. Carrie. No. Why is no-one helping her??? This is wild.

If it's true, Joel leaking it feels so manipulative. Proposing around her big birthday feels manipulative too... Like.... It's her birthday??? Stop making it about you???

(Unless this is something they talked about and Carrie likes this sort of thing, I'm sure many people do, it just smacks of "man proposes at graduation/birthday/woman's big life event to make it about him").

Anyone know if Scott's dating anyone?? Just praying it's literally anyone else.

Reactions: 35
I was wondering why I had more pages than usual to catch up on 🥴

Carrie, girl, wtf are you doing? At least give it a bloody year.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just got a tiktok of someone unboxing Disney Vera Wang Wedding Disney ears…

I’m not a massive Disney fan so I have no idea why it’s on my FYP but maybe it’s a sign of things to come with Carrie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watch them be offline for a whole 24 hours only to post tomorrow like, "sorry we've been SO QUIET lately... We've been keeping a secret!!! Got engaged to my BEST FRIEND on my Birthday Eve. Can't wait to spend my life with This One"
This was a joke. This was not supposed to come true. What did we manifest??

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Tom liked Joel's post
Oh well that’s cinched it then. No reason for Tom to directly acknowledge Joel on IG for literally the first time ever without good cause. Plus I found his caption oddly subdued (for him) which means he’s probably saving his real, unhinged gushing for the engagement post. Oh Carrie, what have you done.

In her mind Joel proposing to her after 5 months proves to herself, Oliver, the world, etc - that she’s a worthy, valid human being. Oliver may have dumped her, moved on and given the new girl more public validation, love and admiration in a few months than he ever gave her in 5 years but I’M GETTING MARRIED!!!! SO I WIN *laughs and cries uncontrollably*.

Reactions: 31
They got together in May. Engaged in October (if confirmed). Insane.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
If she actually marries him now, that is scary. Legally and financially tying herself to a guy she just started seeing (and just started hanging out with one-on-one, because they hadn't done that in those 8 years of friendship!) a few months after she (self-admittedly) had a huge nervous breakdown, had her heart broken, which had a horrible effect on her self esteem seems SO dangerous and unhealthy. That is not a foundation for a good marriage?!

And it's like, obviously it's been clear all along that she's desperate to be in a relationship and married... but after her breakup with Oliver I thought, surely she wouldn't actually jump straight into a new relationship with the clingiest guy she can find, and then rush into marriage so she can tick that box by 30? But no. It looks like she actually would.

Also totally agree with everyone saying it would be really gross of Joel to get engaged to her now. If you love and care about someone you wouldn't let them make a major decision like that just a few months out of a horrible breakdown. God. You can't tell me he's not just exploiting her mental fragility to lock her down as quickly as possible.

I know everyone has to learn their life lessons on their own time. But you'd think she's been through enough unhealthy relationships to recognize one by now?

I'm just scared for her. Never thought when I started watching her youtube videos ten years ago things would ever get this dark for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.