Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alice_Taylorx

Why do people get annoyed when her weight is mentioned? Why is her weight off limits but everything else is ok to discuss?

She has put on weight over the years. That's a fact
Personally, I find it tacky to discuss her weight. It makes this place feel more like a cheap tabloid magazine and takes away the legitimacy of other points we bring up that are rooted in more valid criticisms. Her weight is fine imo and it shouldn't matter either way. I'm skinny myself but also think it's one of those things that just make anyone else who reads here feel like crap if they also aren't the same weight they were 10 years ago.

I dunno...things like her gaudy fashion senses are choices that she makes every day, but things like losing weight are fucking difficult and take a long time and isn't something you can choose to change when you wake up in the morning or over the weekend, unlike her 50 year old auntie dresses that she puts on everyday or her bright orange dye that she must be choosing to get touched up regularly.

It's bizarre but sometimes this site feels like we're filling in the gaps that she doesn't get from having any close friendships or people that aren't just "Yes men". She doesn't have any real girlfriends who can pull her aside and go "girl, I know you wanna be quirky but the baggy floor length garishly-patterned clothing that hides your figure is just not working for you" so we say it here in the hopes that maybe she'll take it on board for her own benefit. (Or stuff like...maybe don't post your fucking exact route to work and the outside of your house with specific identifying decorations and outline when you'll be on holiday when you've had issues with stalking in the past, but that's a separate issue). But I'd never tell someone to lose weight...it's a step too personal. It's one thing to discuss her unhealthy habits since she doesn't make an effort to really hide those, but who's to say she wouldn't be the weight that she is even if she was super healthy due to her genetics or a variety of factors that are outside of her control. We really don't know and it's just not necessary.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 80

cherryblossomlatte

Chatty Member
She ran a freaking marathon with that weight so she is not out of of shape. And like the user above said, different frames for her glasses, hair color and cut and clothes are things she can chase super easily, losing weight, especially in a healthy way, is not easy and can take a while.

Saying she looks bad because her weight gain is not the same saying she looks bad because of unflattering clothes and hair color. We have seen pictures of her recently looking good when she is wearing flattering clothes and her makeup and hair are done professionally, her weight have nothing to do with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Accionoodles

Chatty Member
Ok, so I’ve been lurking for a while (mostly since the Joel stuff started cause it’s just awful) but I’m sorry I feel compelled to post after her reaction to that comment and the follow up awkward as fuck kissing picture she posted tipped me over the edge 😂 The most staged, unromantic and dispassionate kiss I’ve seen since Michael kissed Oscar in The Office….

Seriously, same vibes

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Just to clarify, I don’t know carrie at all. I have friends who are mates with him, so don’t know joel. I’ve met him a few times, but definitely not someone I’d claim to be friends with. 🤣 As far as finances go, he went to an expensive school, so parents do have money- not that it means joel has money. He’s their only child, and they definitely funded drama school, classes etc and I’m sure they’d help out with deposits. However, the area he is from is much cheaper than london.
I don’t want to ask too much to mutual friends as it would look weird if I was suddenly mentioned him 😜 It is something that would be put in a whatsapp group I’m in, but as yet, no one has said he’s engaged.
If he and Carrie break up.... watch out. Having mutual friends and meeting him a handful of times is the exact criteria you need to meet to be his next five month fiancé.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

LozzaB

Hi all. Former fan who has been lurking here since I discovered tattle whilst looking for tea in the immediate afternouth of the Oliver break up.
I’ve been just about resisting posting for so long but that ‘all anyone wants but so few find’ is the straw that broke the camel’s back - I’m not contributing anything radical or life changing but thought I’d put this down so I don’t scream in annoyance: I just cannot believe how smug that comment is? Like it might be her most smug comment I can remember.
As if anyone wants a relationship as cringey and codependent as theirs, and as if there aren’t hundreds of millions of couples very much in love around the world. Carrie (and Joel) your ‘love story’ is no more epic or exceptional than any other couples, I’ve have shellac pedicures that have lasted longer than you two. You’re also not any better than those of us who can stand to be single for longer than 5 minutes. There are impressionable young girls watching you. Grow up and do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Watch them be offline for a whole 24 hours only to post tomorrow like, "sorry we've been SO QUIET lately... We've been keeping a secret!!! Got engaged to my BEST FRIEND on my Birthday Eve. Can't wait to spend my life with This One"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Alice_Taylorx

E3DF0781-71B5-4108-B139-C57FCD8B6A7C.png
There is no reason to upload this other than to prove to us specifically that sometimes when she was on her phone she was looking up information about the places they were at instead of just ignoring him

• Haha
Reactions: 59

minnow

Screenshot_20221012-193446_Instagram.png
Screenshot_20221012-193447_Instagram.png

Why even bother to post something like this? Is she going to just keep silently dissing everything related to Cinderella now? Either speak up about it clearly or move on. Also isn't ALW Cinders supposed to be ~not like other girls~ why disrespect the original like that🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

pepperpotcat

Anyone see the 'congratulations on your engagement ' balloon in the background of Joel's video with the dolls....

• Wow
Reactions: 47

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
The fact that she does weekly q&a sessions like she’s the bloody prime minister is actually so bizarre. I don’t know any other influencer/creator/whatever who does this? Like does she really think she’s that fascinating or important?

Especially when she just ends up answering the same exact questions over and over again. We get it, you have a famous brother, you once played Eponine in Les Mis, Oliver dumped you last January, you have a cat named Edgar and you’re about to turn 30!!!!!!!! Snooooooze.

• Haha
Reactions: 47