Carrie Hope Fletcher #35 Carrot Top Fletcher and the Half-Dressed Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't even cope if this is true!
This is obviously gonna go tits up and when it does carrie is going to crash and crash HARD!!! I actually feel really sad for her. Where are her friends/family??? Why is noone helping her?!

Reactions: 14
I can't even cope if this is true!
This is obviously gonna go tits up and when it does carrie is going to crash and crash HARD!!! I actually feel really sad for her. Where are her friends/family??? Why is noone helping her?!
Because she has no real friends and her family enables her! If this is true, I have lost all respect for Joel. I agree that if he’s truly done this it’s nothing but manipulative on his part. As much as I’ve grown to dislike Carrie I did once truly enjoy her content and don’t wish her actual harm. Joel is taking advantage of her while she’s in a vulnerable state. If it’s true I hope she is able to get out of it before she says “I do” a close friend of mine broke off an engagement after things had been planned and paid for, everyone was upset with her and two years later her ex was accused of domestic violence! It’s scary out there 😵💫

Reactions: 19
Let's hope this is gonna be like a two year engagement planning for the big wedding. We all know how much Carrie loves being centre of attention, so hopefully that also means a big wedding.

At least she'd have time to realise how big of a creep Joel is and run for the hills before making it legal. Or God forbid, bringing a child into this whole mess.

Reactions: 20
It is so manipulative if he did propose after only 5 months and knowing Carrie's state. She's vulnerable and insecure enough to say yes because she thought Oli was her 'forever after' as well as turning 30. If Joel waited longer, there is a chance Carrie would have realised her mistake/said no.

Now is the only time she is guaranteed to say yes. Absolutely disgusting if he did propose.

Reactions: 23
I'm genuinely worried for her. She's going to have a massive breakdown and it won't be pretty at all.
The break up with Oliver clearly hit her really hard (and I get it, I've been there and I was unwell mentally for a long time) but to rush into a relationship with Joel just because he showed her attention... well fair enough if you want a rebound and want someone to boost your ego for a while.
But Joel is toxic. He's not just boosting her ego, he seems like he's possessive and has basically taken over her entire life. She's clearly not over the break up and she's clearly not mentally well, yet he doesn't seem to notice that.
She doesn't have many friends (neither do I) but the ones she has don't seem to notice either. And her family seem so wrapped up in themselves that they don't care what happens with her.

I really hope I'm wrong and she is going to be ok, but I'm so worried for her. I kind of want to kidnap her for a few months and make her live alone like I was forced to (thanks lockdown for forcing me to be alone and learn how to like myself and work out my issues!) I am honestly just so worried.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's heartening that for so many people on this forum, despite all issues with Carrie, their first thought for her regarding this possible engagement is concern. I really hope we have the wrong end of the stick. Please say we have the wrong end of the stick.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Why all the hashtags? And why say that he has spoiled her rotten with Halloween gifts? Why share that? And what are all these gifts supposed to have helped with? I don’t know a single person who gives gifts for Halloween. And it’s not even Halloween yet. He’s just weird and not in a good way
1C27ACDA-BCB4-4E07-BE7B-EB25DEAAABCD.jpeg

Reactions: 25
I honestly find this whole thing so weird. Neither Carrie or Joel have said anything so far.

If they are engaged then I agree with what others have said - Joel should not have proposed in the first place because Carrie is still vulnerable and he must know that. If he truly loved her then he would step back and give her time to heal.

Reactions: 21
If they've set this whole thing up just to send us all in a tizz and so they can have a good laugh at this thread, I'd think yeh good for you to be fair. Enjoy yourself, it's a bit sad but I can see how that would be hilarious from their point of view to wind up the people they think hate them.

If it's real... yuk. So desperate from Joel. I struggle to believe Carrie will have said yes for the right reasons. It feels manipulative.

I hate him saying he's spoiled her with gifts... surely that would be something for her to say, not him. Weird for him to buy presents for her friends. Like he's constantly inserting herself into all areas of her life.

I'd feel very concerned if I was her family. But also, very difficult to say anything, because risk pushing her away. I hope perhaps she can get a bit of clarity on holiday away from him.

Reactions: 25
She gets to tick off her "engaged before 30" box, but one day, when the thrill has worn off, she'll realise she's stuck with someone toxic for the rest of her life

Reactions: 10
I did not expect this when I woke up today. 😱 I honestly hope we're all just imagining things, and they're just having a laugh at our expense.

Reactions: 6
Also if he has proposed it's odd timing to do it literally before she goes on holiday without him 😂

Reactions: 16
Also if he has proposed it's odd timing to do it literally before she goes on holiday without him 😂
I genuinely think if hr hadn't just had that time off to be in Shrek he would have booked himself on the holiday with them.
I feel like he's probably being an arse about it too and they'll be constant comments to Carrie and Scott.
I hope Scott sees through him

Reactions: 7
I’m probably looking into this waaaaaay to much but Emma Kingston posted a bunch a pictures and wrote “I have a feeling 30 is going to be a good year 😉

👀

Reactions: 7
I’m probably looking into this waaaaaay to much but Emma Kingston posted a bunch a pictures and wrote “I have a feeling 30 is going to be a good year 😉

👀
Oh my god. 😳 Surely it’s a joke, right? I’m looking to much into it, right?!

Reactions: 5
[
This comment and thread is still up. If the balloon in the shot was an accident/not about them, Joel would have deleted the comments. So it was on purpose to either leak an actual engagement or troll us.
my money on troll.
cos I can’t imagine them evernot keeping quiet about an engagement:
How sad. To think they read here and think they’re being hilarious 😂

Reactions: 3
So I’ve subtly asked my mutuals, and no one has heard they’re engaged. One friend spotted the balloon and definitely suspects, as “it’s something joel would definitely do, hes besotted”

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah I also hate him saying he’s ‘spoiling her rotten’. bleeping creep, as if she now owes him or something. Again he always uses weird possessive language when he talks about her.

He’s turned out to be the big user that people used to say Oliver was. He has totally inserted himself into ever facet of her life. Remember when he was signing merch at the last Cinderella show? Or when he messaged the producer of the Once concert asking if he could DM him? And ofcourse posting for the world to see that Carrie was his gf on social media so inappropriately early. And constantly over engaging with her fans on there too. And that awful shared code for those stupid candles he’s always promoting. Literally using her name and audience to profit for himself with affiliate links. Tacky, tacky guy.

And now he gets the further boost of being Carrie Hope Fletcher’s husband. I’m not sure what his financial background is, but seeing as he rents a shared place with a roommate I’m guessing he’s nowhere near as well off as Carrie is. She owns two properties and has a millionaire brother (with even more connections and clout than she has). So he’s done very well for himself, and he knows it. Remember all his weird beggy posts when the Fletchers went to Disney? He’s been begging it with them from day one.

If he’d even waited until their own one year anniversary to propose, it would’ve been quick but more reasonable. But 5 months??? Just before her birthday and just before she goes on another big family holiday, where Scott was invited but not you? It’s just so, so suspect. It’s like Joel was sat there thinking hmmm, how can I make this all about me?

Reactions: 24

👀
Long time lurker, first time poster, because today is too much.

100% thought the same about the Emma posts also rewatching the video, I feel like Joel is trying to get Carrie to move her left hand/ring finger more in shot when he starts wanging on about the box and asking to see it.

Hope she's OK because this is madness.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.