Carrie Hope Fletcher #35 Carrot Top Fletcher and the Half-Dressed Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joel reposting Tom's stories always comes across as so desperate. It's like he wants to be seen as in on the joke, but tom never acknowledges it. Sorry Joel but Tom doesn't give a tit about you
Plot twist: Joel only proposed to Carrie because he was so desperate to get into one of Tom's instagram stories

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A promise Ring would be worse than an Engagement in my opinion, what 30+ year old adults give each other promise rings? Either get engaged or don't.
Carrie is mentally 16 though.

I’m not bothered if my BF ever proposes but if he gave me a promise ring I’d be seriously considering if he was mentally old enough to be in a relationship

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.