Carrie Hope Fletcher #35 Carrot Top Fletcher and the Half-Dressed Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we sure they're not just doing this to troll us?

Because even though an engagement after a 5 minute rebound relationship is totally something they would totally do... faking an engagement to spite a bunch of Internet strangers? Fiona and Shrek are definitely that extra.

Reactions: 14
Bet she never thought she’d be engaged to someone who isn’t Oliver at the start of 2022

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I wonder if little baby Shrek/Fiona will inherit their mother’s or father‘s lips?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did one of us write that congrats post?
I just happened to notice it, was wondering who put it and if it’s someone who knows them personally. Surely it’s a joke, right? They’ve been together for an entire 6 minutes. Are they crazy?!

She’s wearing a ring in that video too
Can’t wait for the “who says there’s a time limit for when someone should get engaged!!! 5 months or 5 years!!! If you’ve found the one!!!!” But darling you’ve just got out of a long term relationship and jumped straight into a new one, surely you need time to properly know each other? This is ending in disaster…

Reactions: 31
Can’t wait for the “who says there’s a time limit for when someone should get engaged!!! 5 months or 5 years!!! If you’ve found the one!!!!” But darling you’ve just got out of a long term relationship and jumped straight into a new one, surely you need time to properly know each other? This is ending in disaster…
Yep, and she’s not over her ex either so… 🥴🫠

Reactions: 12
So you saw the ring too?! I thought I saw one. Did it look like an engagement ring too you?
It’s the same ring finger for sure!
Honestly, her ‘need to be engaged before I’m 30 and old and on the shelf’ crap is just internalised misogyny

Reactions: 15
I'd be annoyed if I was proposed to on / near my birthday. It feels like he's trying to out do her / everyone else instead of doing it because they're madly in love. It's all for show. Even dropping it in the story seems contrived on his part. She should run. Very fast. In the opposite direction.

Reactions: 34
This is gonna sound weird so I'm always criticising Carrie, but if they are really engaged, he's the one that disgusts me.

This is a woman that has clear mental issues and has been unhinged this year. She came out of a five year relationship where she probably had to beg for attention, for a photo together and she was dumped and felt like she wasted 5 years for someone that didn't want to commit with her. But has no issues commiting for someone else and to be open about his feeling and show how much in love he is just be the way he looks at his new gf.
Then Joel comes in, with his PDA, willing to commit and promises a life together and she jumps in because she's no longer willing to waste years before figuring out the guy is not the one. She wants the sure thing hoping it'll heal her.

She made the mistake of not going into therapy after the breakup. And I mean real therapy, not someone that just tells her that she's right. And the mistake of looking for a rebound.
But Joel is the sane one (theoretically speaking) that should know better and take things slow and not take advantage of her vulnerability. Hell, he's like a hyena praying on the dead animal while it's still warm.

Edit to add: she probably also told Joel about her problems with Ollie, this was another mistake. I learned this one myself the hard way: I dated a predator once that was 10 times worse than the ex before him, but he insinuated himself in my life by being the opposite of my ex that I complained about. Because he used all his knowledge to his advantage, he looked like a breath of fresh air to me, everything I had missed. Took me nearly a year to realise how much worse he was than my ex.

Tldr; Anyone that tries to show how much better they are compared to your ex(es) are often worse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So I guess they are engaged from what we’ve seen…🤢🤦🏻‍♀️ So if they are how/when do we think they’ll announce it?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.