Carrie Hope Fletcher #35 Carrot Top Fletcher and the Half-Dressed Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About having public social media accounts, I work in tech so nothing to do with musical theater or entertainment. But I was openly told by my colleagues in my current job that took part in my interview that they checked for my social media accounts and their decision to hire me would have been influenced by what they saw.

I know some people don't like hearing this and they shout about freedom, body positivity etc but someone posting their butcrack on their verified and public social media account is unprofessional and would deserve to be forever unemployed. Same goes for posting videos making out with their partner. That's one step away from a sex tape to be honest. I'm not a prude, but what you do with your partner has nothing to do with social media. Neither does your butt. Keep it for yourself, the world doesn't need to know. 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Why did she bother making a finsta if she posts unprofessional photos on her work account
Because no matter what she claims, she posts for attention and validation. Which is why her strong aversion to criticism (warranted or otherwise) always annoys me. If you actively seek attention constantly (and in increasingly desperate ways), you have to accept the good with the bad. The level of scrutiny she faces on here is a direct consequence of her own actions.

Reactions: 25
I wonder if she’ll go and visit Crewe to see Joel in Shrek and be so proud!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Recap:-

Carrie left Joel an icky love note, cringe aside all we could see is how messy her house is.

She seems to be taking style advice from Helena Bonham Carter but does not pull it off

Her Cinderella co-stars (i.e. Georgina, Ivano, Lauren, Victoria etc) are all overtaking Carrie in terms of landing exciting new roles

Joel posted a nauseating TikTok video about Carrie saying how it's amazing how he ever lived without her (you've coped for the last 35 years Joel, I'm sure you'd be fine).

The first two previews of Caucasian Chalk Circle were cancelled so the first show was on the 3rd October. The theatre didn't really give a proper reason and Carrie didn't mention it at all.
In fact she has barely promoted the play on her social media.
It has now opened and the reviews are at best 3 stars. Carrie's vocals have been praised but little has been said about her acting.

Oliver continues to live his best life with Alessia and he posted that they are going to New York in December.
Meanwhile Carrie is continuing to broaden her horizons by going to Disney World yet again, this time with her family and Scott.

Andy Webber's Bad Cinderella was announced to open on Broadway in Feb 2023.
Carrie liked a tweet saying the critics will tear it apart. Awkward.

She posted a YouTube vlog. It seems Joel is buying her kitchen appliances for some reason. Not confirmed but it seems he has moved in with her.
She is decorating for Halloween and trying to live her best Sabrina the Teenage Witch life.
More evidence shown that she is a borderline hoarder

More general talk about her dodgy make-up and crispy ginger hair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why did she bother making a finsta if she posts unprofessional photos on her work account
Does anyone know if it is still posted on? I know deep in the break up and her silence people were aware of number of posts etc. I can't imagine what she posts there when she posts so much on her other one

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she’ll go and visit Crewe to see Joel in Shrek and be so proud!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope, she just posted on Instagram wishing him luck.
Tbf it's a 7hr round trip for Joel to drive (according to Carrie) so will let her off 😉

Reactions: 3
It's only on this week and I'd be surprised if she did go and see him. Will have to wait and see, but I don't think she gives that much tit about Joel. Has she seen him in Hamilton yet?

Reactions: 4
Nope, she just posted on Instagram wishing him luck.
Tbf it's a 7hr round trip for Joel to drive (according to Carrie) so will let her off 😉
It on Wednesday until Sunday. I’m going to see it, so I’ll let you know. She came to watch matilda that his company put on. Is she “off” TCCC any days?

Reactions: 3
It on Wednesday until Sunday. I’m going to see it, so I’ll let you know. She came to watch matilda that his company put on. Is she “off” TCCC any days?
It's only on for three weeks, don't tell me she is getting days off out of that!?

Reactions: 1

She's so soft-spoken and almost awkward here, kind of how I'd be doing this kind of thing, and she's supposedly a professional

Reactions: 1
God those Prattle videos she does do my head in! You can tell she has led the most dull, sheltered life because she never has any interesting thoughts at all. Just fake deep waffle.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

She's so soft-spoken and almost awkward here, kind of how I'd be doing this kind of thing, and she's supposedly a professional
It’s as if she gives up speaking by the end of each sentence, like she has zero confidence in what she’s actually saying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.