Carrie Hope Fletcher #34 Cringe, ginge and too famous for Hinge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The messy house is making me itchy. Feel like if you went around and took a wrong turn you’d end up in the back rooms

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Noticeable that it's the ones who remained mature and dignified
Not all, Rodney is in Frozen as ensemble/cover Hans and he was almost as bad as Carrie.
Saying that the Frozen cast seem to be very professional and I doubt Disney will accept any nonsense from him

Georgina seems to be doing very well though, I think she'll have a great career

Reactions: 5
Not all, Rodney is in Frozen as ensemble/cover Hans and he was almost as bad as Carrie.
Saying that the Frozen cast seem to be very professional and I doubt Disney will accept any nonsense from him

Yeah I was thinking more leads though. Georgina leading wizard if oz (also rumoured to tour and play Palladium next year) and ivano almost lead in Bob marley.

Reactions: 1

Yes I agree with you about Georgina, she’s great and deserves everything she gets!

I also I don't think Lauren fits in the "best behaved ones" group after her reaction when ALW said Cinderella was an expensive mistake. (I don't think her reaction was bad, though, but many people took offence with her reaction).

Reactions: 2
Asscrack twins. I need too bleach my eyes after that last video, thanks Goyle. It made me sick. You’re welcome for the feedback, Crabbie and Goyle.

Reactions: 1
That's.....erm....that's alot. And also - something you would share ONLY privately, not with *everyone*?

This further proves, to me personally, that Carrie is not remotely invested in Joel as a human but purely how much smoke he can blow up her arse and how vocal he can be about how much he loves her. Weird.

Reactions: 6
Ew, that was nauseating
If Carrie had any sense she would find that so embarrassing

EDIT: she has no sense

Screenshot_20220928-110615.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
wow just cringed so much at his tik tok / insta post that I've now turned completely inside out

:sick: :sick: :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.