Carrie Hope Fletcher #34 Cringe, ginge and too famous for Hinge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220927_154358.jpg

More proof Kermit was stunt cast as Veronica and also they were a lot more permissive with her... This is the actress currently playing Veronica in London, she was blonde and dyed her hair, look at the caption lmao.

Edit: I noticed Christina Bennington follows every Veronica except Carrie 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1608723

More proof Kermit was stunt cast as Veronica and also they were a lot more permissive with her... This is the actress currently playing Veronica in London, she was blonde and dyed her hair, look at the caption lmao.

Of course she wanted to be a blonde Veronica / she’s not like other girls!
Trouble was it just didn’t work because in musical theatre blonde = fluffy airhead or ice cold witches
Brunette is usually the sarky, heroine with brains.
What you got in her Heathers was just lots of blondes as two of the Heathers were blonde. With her curly bob at the time and with a bow in it Carrie gave off spoilt Shirley Temple vibes. Miscast in my opinion anyway.
Would’ve made a better Martha.
Her attempt at sexy acting was something to behold though.
Jamie should’ve nailed down that window

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trouble was it just didn’t work because in musical theatre blonde = fluffy airhead or ice cold witches
What you got in her Heathers was just lots of blondes. With her curly Bob at the time and with a bow in it she gave off spoilt Shirley Temple vibes. Miscast in my opinion anyway.
I remember charlotte wakefield was quite good during the 2017 workshop, I wonder why they didn’t keep her as Veronica for the Other Palace & Haymarket run 🤔

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s jealous of her male (ex) co-stars, as they’re no competition, there’s no comparison to her success :D
I mean she blocked someone on Twitter for saying (in a kind way) Oliver was getting more roles than her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1608723

All the other Veronicas have had more acclaim and recognition for the role then Carrie ever did

Reactions: 4
All the other Veronicas have had more acclaim and recognition for the role then Carrie ever did
Cause all the others were actually a good fit for the role... I think all the other Veronicas could sing the score in the original key.

Reactions: 5
Oh my god, when?! She’s beyond ridiculous at this point! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Honestly can't remember exactly when, but it's been screenshotted and discussed on her thread. Carrie had shared that Oliver had a role, and a fan said wow he will have gotten more roles than you soon enough. She swiftly blocked, then the fan tweeted a plea that it wasn't hate and they're a fan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Honestly can't remember exactly when, but it's been screenshotted and discussed on her thread. Carrie had shared that Oliver had a role, and a fan said wow he will have gotten more roles than you soon enough. She swiftly blocked, then the fan tweeted a plea that it wasn't hate and they're a fan
I mean, the fan was tone deaf af lmao

She actually said HBC was her style icon. We can see HBC does cultivate the run through a gothic haunted house wardrobe coated in glue look. Whether she said this when she was campaigning to play Mrs Lovett in Sweeney Todd - HBC played her in the film and she’s married to Danny Elfman (the Nightmare before Christmas)
She’s such a goth wannabe
HBC was with Tim Burton, the director of Sweeney and Nightmare. Danny Elfman was the musical director, I believe, and is married to Bridget Fonda 😊

So it was a fan supporting her boyfriend getting roles..

Reactions: 1
What you got in her Heathers was just lots of blondes as two of the Heathers were blonde. With her curly bob at the time and with a bow in it Carrie gave off spoilt Shirley Temple vibes. Miscast in my opinion anyway.
Would’ve made a better Martha.
Her attempt at sexy acting was something to behold though.
Jamie should’ve nailed down that window
She wouldn't be caught dead playing Martha because 1. Martha is known as the fat character and 2. It's not a lead

I honestly can't think of any musical (at least the mainstream ones) where she would go for a role that wasn't a lead. I couldn't even see her willingly accepting a part like Becky or Dawn in Waitress, and their songs are great.

(eta - I just remembered Beth isn't really a lead, but I think a touring production with minimal characters is a bit different to a standard musical on the west end, especially when you're the only female - aka no competition)

Imagine getting jealous because your boyfriend (who she obviously had a superiority complex over) was getting more jobs because he worked for it lol.

Last edited:
This is the actress currently playing Veronica in London, she was blonde and dyed her hair, look at the caption lmao.
So she can't dye her hair brown for a job/role but she can dye it to look like Carrot Top for shits and giggles?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
HBC was with Tim Burton, the director of Sweeney and Nightmare. Danny Elfman was the musical director, I believe, and is married to Bridget Fonda 😊
You’re right, you’re right. That’s who I meant. Another snappy dresser!

On the subject of Carrie being an ‘influencer’
I think that ship has long sailed.
Someone (normal person with a non influencer job and not famous in the slightest) I know has a TikTok with around 250k followers and has been sent variously high end coffee machines, home goods, make up, designer clothes and a bed!
Meanwhile Joel got a Reed diffuser and Carrie got an energy drink today. I think while Carrie has been fighting with followers and YouTubing everyone has moved to TikTok

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So she can't dye her hair brown for a job/role but she can dye it to look like Carrot Top for shits and giggles?

Oh good point actually, I don’t remember when but I do remember Carrie going on and on about how she would never dye her hair for a role because she didn’t want to mess up her natural color…

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.