Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I tell you I RAN here after seeing Joel’s post. Can they make it more blatant that they read here? I’m half-expecting a new account to pop up and start posting about how Carrie is “inspirational” again just like the GuruGossip days 😂
Hi Goyle! Nobody ever mocked you for being big and wearing Speedos, we just mocked you for wearing Speedos. Can I suggest a mankini next time? Since you seem so attention-starved.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
RE: reading sheet music, I’ve said this before on Tattle but I think it’s worth reiterating. Carrie got saxophone lessons at school, she absolutely was taught how to read music. She always angles it as “not everyone has the privilege of learning to read music”, but she absolutely did, she just didn’t work to retain it. She also always confuses being able to read notation with being able to sight-sing 🙄

Reactions: 26
RE: reading sheet music, I’ve said this before on Tattle but I think it’s worth reiterating. Carrie got saxophone lessons at school, she absolutely was taught how to read music. She always angles it as “not everyone has the privilege of learning to read music”, but she absolutely did, she just didn’t work to retain it. She also always confuses being able to read notation with being able to sight-sing 🙄
Having a basic understanding of sheet music isn't as exclusive as she makes out either. My very normal high school had a dire music department and I could still muddle through a piano sheet if I tried. The point here is try and she cba.

YouTube has a million and one tutorials on literally anything. There's no excuse why people can't learn.

Especially as it is so key to her job. She's lazy AF.

Reactions: 14
Having a basic understanding of sheet music isn't as exclusive as she makes out either. My very normal high school had a dire music department and I could still muddle through a piano sheet if I tried. The point here is try and she cba.

YouTube has a million and one tutorials on literally anything. There's no excuse why people can't learn.

Especially as it is so key to her job. She's lazy AF.
Also, she gets freebies all the time. I'm sure she is more than capable to get a skillshare sponsor if she needed a monetary incentive to learn. Lots of 'learn to read music' courses on there.

Reactions: 3
I'm convinced she doesn't read books anymore but she's trying to make it her thing again since it was what she was known for when she was at her peak on YouTube (books and MT)

I'm not saying zero books, but it does seem like it's all for show. And she's always making comments like "I haven't read this" or "I got this years ago and forgot"

Reactions: 7
I'm convinced she doesn't read books anymore but she's trying to make it her thing again since it was what she was known for when she was at her peak on YouTube (books and MT)

I'm not saying zero books, but it does seem like it's all for show. And she's always making comments like "I haven't read this" or "I got this years ago and forgot"
You only have to read one of her books to know she doesn't read much! 🙈
Didn't she have a bookstagram at one point? I always remember it being "I haven't read this yet" or "never read it, but the blurb sounds good" and the old classic "the covers really interesting" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Look, I'm sorry... But no man/boy/person/whatever should ever wear speedos!!!

EVER!!!
they never look good!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Long time lurker. Am I the only one who didn't find Joel's speedo video that bad? I personally don't really dig the speedo vibe, but I do admire his confidence. If it was a choice between Speedos or snogging I'd have to go Speedos, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just a thought but is this the first time carrie has ever publicly mentioned that she loves joel? Rather then just loves what he does for her? Or loves what he has said about her etc? And yes I did wait until he had dived in before I took that screenshot....noone needs to see the speedos again....we have all suffered enough 🙈😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Davide from Love Island could wear Speedos and I'd still have the ick. There's nothing about Speedos that are sexy on anyone. The only people with legit reason to wear them are competitive swimmers.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Yes it really does slow down the process for the musical director and other cast members. I can understand it in an amateur production but not a professional who has every opportunity to hone their skill.
She attacked the person at the time saying he was ‘showing his privilege’ by suggesting everyone should learn to read music 🙄 - this without knowing anything about him by the way.
Every school in the UK not just private school provides the opportunity for music learning and even if disinclined at school the tools are freely available at the library and online.
Think he just hit a sore point with HER and in typical Carrie fashion she decided to make it a crusade while making herself look stupid and a bully in the process.

Does anyone give bad reviews for plays anymore? Too many reviews are either amped to the max or the blatant weak link simply not mentioned. One only has to look at recent reviews of Legally Blonde for that.
so the girl who went to private school and has pretty much had everything handed to her isn’t privileged 😂😂

she’s been in musicals long enough to at least have a basic knowledge of reading music.

Reactions: 2
He's advertising his Cameo. Who's gunna take one for the team and request something?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.