Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t post Joel’s latest Tik tok here but safe to say it’s unapologetic speedos footage. He’s tagged in the company ‘bigger boys can wear trunks as well you know’

This girl/boy thing has to stop
Joel you’re a grown ass MAN and Carrie is a WOMAN.

and whether bigger boys CAN wear Speedos isn’t up for debate it’s whether ANYONE should.

Are they shooting to become the body positivity power couple?

and as for the company - it’s BUDGIE not BUDGY - how can an actual company misspell their company name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi Joel.

Keep being cringe. It's hilarious. You're only showing yourself up.

Sincerely,
Us lot.

PS: Dear Carrie. You're dating this "bigger boy". Do you have an ABDL fetish? No judgement, just curious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh Joel, we have some feedback...we're seeing far too much of you lately, please stop immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If anyone fancies a chuckle:

He's social media obsessed and always performing. It must be exhausting.

• Haha
  • Sick
“BiGgEr BoYs CaN wEaR tRuNkS tOo”

Nobody said they couldn’t, fella.

How about coming up with your own ideas instead of piggiebacking on the back of whatever the Marvellous Carrie Hope Fletcher My Girlfriend Smooch Smooch does?

Come on. You’re a creator, Create.

#feedback

Reactions: 27
If anyone fancies a chuckle:

He's social media obsessed and always performing. It must be exhausting.
Good grief. Imagine getting out of bed and looking out of your window and seeing your Hermes (sorry, Evri) courier giving it that outside. I'd go back to bed.

• Haha
She's never been passionate about acting and it shows.
I agree. Both Carrie and Tom acted when they were younger but I think it was more of their parents decision, and then she dropped out of school when tom gave her an out with the musical. When that flopped I think she turned to acting again because she didn't want to be seen as Tom's sister or she wanted to be known for something. She had no qualifications or job experience to fall back on. She claims to be passionate about MT but she's seen very few shows for someone who has been in the industry for as long as she has. She rarely tries to improve either

Reactions: 6
Having reviewed the Instagram page of the brand he tagged, I can confirm no one should be wearing those.

I’d also like to second the notion that men and women being referred to as boys and girls is just ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would ANYONE choose that style, "big boy" or otherwise? It's your taste that stinks not your body (as far as I know), Joel.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree. Both Carrie and Tom acted when they were younger but I think it was more of their parents decision, and then she dropped out of school when tom gave her an out with the musical. When that flopped I think she turned to acting again because she didn't want to be seen as Tom's sister or she wanted to be known for something. She had no qualifications or job experience to fall back on. She claims to be passionate about MT but she's seen very few shows for someone who has been in the industry for as long as she has. She rarely tries to improve either
I remember her saying she got into acting at 3 because she was a "pushy child." Like, does a pushy child go out of their way to find auditions and drive the car themselves to the auditions? No, she got into acting because her parents wanted it for her. And she always used to talk about wanting to progress to TV/movies, so she never saw MT as the end goal. She just didn't succeed because The Face doesn't translate well up close and personal on the big screen.

At 3:30 she said a TV company wanted to make a show about her. Wonder what happened.

Reactions: 4
Why on earth would anyone want to do a TV show about her? That seems a little unbelievable but maybe I'm just being snarky

• Haha
F7F180CC-7926-453C-9F45-3E684596950C.jpeg

Stop encouraging him 😩 Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.