Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he mean he’ll do the cameo while is his costume (very unprofessional and can’t see this would be allowed) or is he just using the lyrics to promote his cameo and you get a bog standard message from him dressed in his speedo everyday clothes
AE949B7E-F3DE-407D-91B5-2D5F4AAE9D2A.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure the producers of Hamilton would have something to say about him doing it in costume.
I mean Tik tok and photos ‘backstage’ are a way of promoting the show I guess but this is for personal profit?

Reactions: 12
Does he mean he’ll do the cameo while is his costume (very unprofessional and can’t see this would be allowed) or is he just using the lyrics to promote his cameo and you get a bog standard message from him dressed in his speedo everyday clothes View attachment 1456523
As a seasoned Hamilton fan, someone who has seen every cast change and has even been to see the show on Broadway this is making me really angry. Why is he allowed to use the Hamilton name to make money for himself. I'm complaining. This is just wrong. He's Joe(l) Montague not King George and surely Lin and the team should take a cut of those cameo's if he's cashing in on the character. #fuming

Reactions: 15
As a seasoned Hamilton fan, someone who has seen every cast change and has even been to see the show on Broadway this is making me really angry. Why is he allowed to use the Hamilton name to make money for himself. I'm complaining. This is just wrong. He's Joe(l) Montague not King George and surely Lin and the team should take a cut of those cameo's if he's cashing in on the character. #fuming
We need to buy one and get him to say something really unprofessional in it then complain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why on earth would anyone want to do a TV show about her? That seems a little unbelievable but maybe I'm just being snarky
Probs meant “they wanted to do one about Tom and his family and follow me for an episode”

Also “too young to play 30” lmao. She looked about 45 with that Karen haircut

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I sadly don't remember who I saw in Waitress on Broadway (this was in October 2018) but the actress who played the lead looked super young and yet was completely believable in the role? Because she had the dramatic acting skills required (plus the voice) for this role? I think Carrie knows she couldn't pull off the role acting-wise, which why she came up with the "too young" thing. She wasn't then and isn't now.

Reactions: 3
Look, I'm sorry... But no man/boy/person/whatever should ever wear speedos!!!

EVER!!!
they never look good!
Yup…they’re just not attractive. it’s nothing to do with body size… My BF is like toned but not super athletic and if he wore them I would be drier than the Sahara. Just it does not suit anyone.

Also I hate the “Who said big guys/big girls can’t XYZ” No-one, literally no one said that. You’re fighting imaginary comments

Reactions: 16
Title thanks to @awkwardjellyfish

Previous thread here.

Previously: Carrie and Joel went on holiday for a week, and spent most of it sharing it with us. This included nudes, reels of them kissing, repost-ception, Carrie sliding into someone's DMs, her and Joel actively leaving comments for each other on Instagram, Joel in pink speedos, and general ick.

Also, Carrie is doing panto now. (Oh yes she is!)
Yes. At my local theatre 😔

I think doing cameos in costume is a thing. Carrie did some as cinderella and vhb who played the stepmother did them in character/costume to. Perhaps its down to the show weither they allow it or not 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
creator's put much more effort in and videos are informative and/or movie quality visuals and editing
Carrie's not a creator, so her videos are just her talking/shouting, complaining about stage door or showing how moved she is by her trips to Disney. She could be awarded the prize for the most boring channel on YouTube.

Also I hate the “Who said big guys/big girls can’t XYZ” No-one, literally no one said that. You’re fighting imaginary comments
It's to continue the body positivity narrative. By playing the victims, Crabbie and Goyle can pretend they empathise and understand the struggles of others.

In reality, they're just people with terrible taste in clothes (her) and swimwear (him), their size has nothing to do with the way people react to them.

Reactions: 9
I really don’t know how Carrie possibly has any attraction to him 😅 he’s a walking ick.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.