Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queens

Carrie has a score for the play she doing but I thought she said she wasn’t playing the singer’s part? I know there’s music in Brecht plays but I thought it was just one character rather than everybody singing in this play? Maybe she’s not stepping as far away from singing as we thought

566E9D5E-73DF-420B-B551-720542DF02A6.png

Reactions: 2

RosaGirl200

Re comments on Ollie being awkward and not wanting her to film during the Addams era, I have to disagree. I really disliked him when she was first showing him off so much because it felt like he wanted to be on camera so much! Though that dislike was also all tied in to her dumping Pete because she clearly fancied Oliver so much and the vlogs felt like being in school with two friends who wouldn't just get a room and kiss already. I think there are times he didn't know what to do or say in her vlogs but for the most part, I thought he was using her for the fame and for the boost to his own accounts whereas now with Frozen, he's definitely earned a bit more of that on his own and has also learned about professionalism (not from Carrie).

mushkala

Chatty Member
Whatever the next thread title is, I would *love* for it to include the Ass Crack Twins (or alternatively, the Half-Butt Prints)

• Haha

joiena

re the music reading, I’m not sure how she said it.
but there is still a lot of room for interpretation I think. Anyone can understand the basics of reading a score in almost no time. (Like someone posted: breaks, notes going up or down, Rythm)

Then next comes understanding (and memorising) this symbol (note) corresponds with this key or string on the instrument. Which is already harder. (Depending on the instrument)
Being able to play it straight off paper (which I think is called sight reading in English) is ten times harder but can be done with practice. If she had music lessons playing saxophone she would have been taught that for that particular instrument. Which means she would already know a lot.

I don’t know how easily sight reading translates to singing. I don’t know if it’s common for people to be able to sight read and sing the notes straight away (without hearing it on a piano?) Sounds to me like that would be harder than with an instrument but I’m not a trained singer.
If anyone does I’d be happy to learn :)

FunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
It looks like she has rearranged her Instagram with older posts about work/ a reel of photos of when she was younger coming first. Burying the holiday content. Unless it’s just Instagram being weird for me?

This honestly says is all to me. Just because you want the same things in life, Carrie, doesn’t mean that you’re good for each other or that you’ll be happy together
my guess for those “future plans” is marriage, babies etc. Oliver didn’t want them (at least not with her) and that’s the reason for the breakup.
There is going to be an engagement with these two no doubt.

Mark81

VIP Member
she deffo saw us talking about body neutrality on here after all her preachy body positivity shit lmaoooo
Can someone explain if I'm missing something, but the 'health isn't a moral requirement ' comment, is she basically saying health isn't important or an individuals responsibility?

Reactions: 1

joiena

Oof that’s harsh.
What exactly did Carrie say about that part? Do we know she auditioned?

Hurrem

VIP Member
The really sad thing is, Carrie has done some absolutely amazing things before turning 30, but she’ll only focus on the lack of husband. She has had a great MT career playing some great roles, she has several published books, and she owns 2 properties. Most people would be utterly thrilled to be going into their 30s with those things.
We all want what we can't have. 😂😂
Two properties? Wow, last I watched one of her videos she only had the purple flat.

Cd1313

Fuuuuucking hell. What an unprofessional story. She does realize that whoever she auditioned for is going to see that, right?

Anyway, she looks like she's absolutely fuming about something. Guess they didn't fawn over her as much as she expected?

Also - here's a lovely screenshot of her face mid-anger.
Aka my face throughout the entirety of their vacation