Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChasingDays

Just going back to Joel being on holiday again, he could be flying out for Bradley Jaden's wedding. That's happening somewhere either today or tomorrow, and he was at the stag do 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3

wordzalad

VIP Member
She thinks she looks 18 🤣. Babe really took being Challenge 30’d to a whole different level of straw clutching. She’s also said her hair is long but that picture has it short…if she’s updated it to her hair growing out why hasn’t she changed hair colour to red… after all the imaginary person said her hair colour was natural!

also she can do one accent… her own 🤣 so talented!

Car driving licence… didn’t she say she hasn’t drove since she passed? Like girl probs needs to re do it… legally she has a licence but kinda stretching it. My brother got Cs in all his GCSEs and for years had 8 GCSEs A*-C on his CV… same vibes. 😂😂

I thought she prided herself on not having a drivers license?
She passed and then never drove again if I remember right… what a waste of money and the instructors time if she was so adamant that “you don’t need a car”

Sanctified

VIP Member
Having a basic understanding of sheet music isn't as exclusive as she makes out either. My very normal high school had a dire music department and I could still muddle through a piano sheet if I tried. The point here is try and she cba.

YouTube has a million and one tutorials on literally anything. There's no excuse why people can't learn.

Especially as it is so key to her job. She's lazy AF.
Also, she gets freebies all the time. I'm sure she is more than capable to get a skillshare sponsor if she needed a monetary incentive to learn. Lots of 'learn to read music' courses on there.

mushkala

Chatty Member
I remember learning to read music in primary school education, and I went to free public schools. I'm finding it hard to believe that miss private education wasn't taught sheet music in school. Maybe she was just too dense too pick it up or too stubborn to try

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
Is Joel shadow banned from all of the people reporting his account? I can find his account when I click on the tags in Carrie's photos, but can't search his name

Also, they absolutely have a sex tape together. Nothing wrong with consenting adults doing that, but I could see him threatening to leak it if she tries to dump him. Even the snogging videos... like imagine you're trying to move on from an ex and start over in life and he refuses to take down social media PDA
I struggled to find it earlier too!

exhausted_mother

Carrie must be confused about sight singing or whatever it’s called, there’s no way she can’t read music I learnt it in primary school when I played the recorder (yes I’m very cool!) but I can’t just look at it and play. She has been in lots of musicals there is no way she can’t

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
While I do agree she likely is not as happy as she presents I do not agree that these posts point to her being manic, I think I have said before that the nude is fairly established behaviour for her - she has plenty of other posts where she is in her underwear.
I try not to be a prude but I found it unprofessional in the way I have found all of her lingerie shots unprofessional, but lets be real - she did not pull a Britney Spears, EmRata or a Kendall Jenner and bare her nipples or hide her fairy behind an Emoji 🤣 All we really saw was about 3 inches of butt-crack, and the story today is also fairly standard for Carrie (in my opinion!!).
Almost everything she has shared of late has been in a similar vein to what she has shared in the past. She appears to be incapable of any real growth as a person?
I don't know. I think the story today was quite alarming. But then again she could just be fishing for compliments

Poothe

VIP Member
It’s so unprofessional compared to others in the same line of work who are on social media, I’d love to know what her agent thinks!
Her agent, Helen Clarkson is pretty “enabling” of the unprofessional behaviour from what I’ve seen in the past. E.g liking and supportively commenting on posts that the rest of us have thought WTF about.

notatrolllol

Chatty Member
Carrie is yet to congratulate Lauren Byrne on her stories in getting Miss Honey - Cinderella co stars posting stories which Lauren is sharing Carries noticeably absent

EDIT never mind she’s commented on the post

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
i don’t think this is true - she’s spoken about how not buying a car helped her to afford the deposit on her flat so it sounds like she bought it herself and is paying a mortgage. Let’s not forget she lived at her parents while working full time for a few years, she would probably be able to afford it herself.
Makes sense. Also it never looked like a 'million pound flat' and even the house she's in now didn't cost that! I know she still rents her old flat out so she was lucky to be able to keep that on and buy a house.

Interesting to look at these videos after the break up. From 7:09, Carrie and Oliver are entering the tour bus, and Carrie tells an anecdote about how she never used to be able to sit in the back of the bus ("because I used to get travel sick, so I had to sit next to the teacher. Isn't that the saddest thing you've ever heard?" - she said, expecting him to find her funny/respond), and it's clear Oliver's just not listening to her at all. Mid-story, he sits down and exhales and is in his own world, completely ignoring her story. I always wondered why she would want to include moments like that in her vlogs, where he didn't care/pay attention to her/what she was saying. Maybe she never noticed.

I didn't think there was much wrong with that part but I remember this vlog! Watch from 5:55 instead which is more interesting as he looks bored by her and talks about how he watched two movies on the flight, so clearly chose to ignore her and watch movies instead. He also glances at the camera and looks slightly annoyed at being filmed!

Last edited:
I know her ex won’t be looking but I can’t help but feel this show is for him, they each have their own little agenda… CHF is like “see I don’t need you” “I am over you” (I don’t think she is) and Joel is like “she is mine” “ you can’t have her back”
I've been thinking this whole time that their relationship just screams:

LOOK HOW OVER YOU I AM, OLIVER. I AM SOOOOOO OVER YOU RIGHT NOW.

That said, I know a few couples who started this way, and are still together many years later. But at the same time, you don't need to show off how "happy" you are every second of every day.

Cd1313

Is Joel shadow banned from all of the people reporting his account? I can find his account when I click on the tags in Carrie's photos, but can't search his name

Also, they absolutely have a sex tape together. Nothing wrong with consenting adults doing that, but I could see him threatening to leak it if she tries to dump him. Even the snogging videos... like imagine you're trying to move on from an ex and start over in life and he refuses to take down social media PDA
I had to type his whole IG name, whereas he previously showed up when I would type joe