Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
My first thought on that Hello Fresh #ad is, feck me, how much redundant packaging and single use plastic is in their kits. At least if you just go and actually shop for the ingredients, not only can you get better quality stuff but some of it will be useful in more recipes so no need to fill the bin and the oceans up with plastic after 30 seconds.

Second thought on the Hello Fresh #ad is, where is the #ad tag, I thought they were supposed to be up front about this. If Repost Boy has duplicated it, can we shop him to ASA as well?
She put #ad at the end of her caption. Joel can't get reported for it. It's not his post

Reactions: 1

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
It's so weird (not) that she posted now! The wedding was days ago. Joel put it on his story days ago. It's been hours since that nauseating post from Goyle. There's absolutely no reason for her to have waited this long to acknowledge her friend getting married.
Well there was.
It was a photo of a beautiful couple at their perfect wedding she didn’t attend. Why would she post it? The inappropriate link to HER and HER ‘perfect’ relationship made it so much more interesting 🙄

Poothe

VIP Member
Why is she doing an ad for Hello Fresh in her pyjamas? Could this woman get any more unprofessional?

Heidi88

VIP Member
As someone who trained in MT, it's pretty standard for productions to give all cast members (or at least the ones who sing in the show) scores whether they read music or not - it's easier to give everyone the same material than have the stage management or musical direction team waste half the first day of rehearsal checking everyone's music theory proficiency and printing out the right number of scores/lyric sheets/etc respectively!

I suspect Carrie is one of those people who can vaguely follow the shape of a score (this note's longer than this one, the melody goes up here and down there) but wouldn't be able to learn a show just by reading the dots and would instead have to rely on the musical director bashing out her line on the piano. Surprisingly common among MT actors to be fair, but having to bash out every single line really does slow the process down! I very much agree with that poor grad that learning to read music is an invaluable tool for musical theatre actors and seeing as she's quite a naturally musical person judging by her earlier songwriting I think it would be something she could pick up pretty quickly if she were so inclined. It's just a shame she takes any suggestion that she COULD improve her craft as a personal attack. I genuinely think she just can't deal with any suggestion that she's not already perfect and her natural talent isn't enough.
How does one learn to read music? I mean this genuinely as I am interested.

Is it something you could learn online yourself? Given all the free time Carrie had during Covid you would think its the ideal time to do something like that...even with a music teacher online.

Also what is Carrie's reputation like in MT?

nhlf1nwhl

This was her story right before the score one so I think it’s the play she’s learning…unless she’s switching between the two which would be the weirdest way to learn the material

View attachment 1453073
ahh ty!! i don't follow her on IG so this is my only hope for updates haha

interesting then that she's got the score as well unless there's any talking over or interaction with it?

instashun

VIP Member
This was precisely how I took that story post - an audition went poorly and now she feels the need to publicly make excuses for why and/or guilt trip them into giving her a 2nd chance.
Bad auditions are hardly the end of the World? Or uncommon? I have read about A List celebrities botching auditions, I have botched job interviews and presentations. It sucks of course and it can eat away at you but you largely suck it up and move on! It should have been posted on her private Instagram if anything!?

I hate to take a person's words so literally but good grief imagine your beloved partner referring to you as "a shag" 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe I’ve misquoted as it was a while ago but I’m sure that’s what she said

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Just reading the wiki bit on here abojt Oliver break up. I thought she posted thag they remained friends and was an amicable break up. Clearly not if she’s saying he walked out without warning and she’s heartbroken.
least she got to keep the cat

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Bit late to the party for a thread suggestion butt consider
cASSie Grope Fletcher & jHole Fondlegue - what’s the crack?

Poothe

VIP Member
Guys, sorry if anyone else has commented on this, I just had to skim 2 pages to catch up. But I’ve just stared at this story for ages trying to figure out why it seemed off to me. I think it’s cos I’ve never seen her pull this face before.

And then I realised… this is the kind of face Joe(l) pulls!!
She’s morphing into him 🤢
Yes! Since when have her lips ever looked so thin!

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
The Craig David video is a bit weird and Joel’s replies to comments are bad. Theres
Something about the way they kiss doesn’t sit right. It’s like a gay man kisssing as part of a role or something.

I think the thing is for people who have watched Carrie for years it feels uneasy seeing her in a sexual context. I get that she’s grownup and evolved and nothing against that. Each boyfriend, change of hair and theatre role seems to change how she presents onsocial media.
It’s like she’s trying so many things to figure herself out. Nothing wrong with it. But she does seem to be more relaxed with Joel.

when she was in Cinderella and was with Oliver she came address very angry/diva.