Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sanctified

VIP Member
And that makes it and him quite frankly terrifying to be honest. (I know this makes me sound alarmist but there are men creeps out there who film their partners during a sex act without consent and use the footage against them.)
Oh 100%. It's how most of those 'celeb' sex tapes are made anyway. And obviously he isn't stupid enough to post it onto SM if it ever did happen, but people's phones/clouds get hacked. Again, this is how those tapes are usually leaked. If both parties are consenting then fair enough, but it's still one of the riskiest things you could do. Especially as someone in the public eye. I just hope, for her sake, that he isn't that stupid.

Reactions: 1

PiefaceG

VIP Member
You can search for him. It's just that you need to put his full handle in for his account to show up. Typing "JoelMontague" in the search bar doesn't suggest his account. I can't say if this is new but a few tattlers say it is. Considering how many followers he has it shouldn't be that difficult to search for him.

gossip_guy

VIP Member
To play devils advocate a moment….

I know of someone who’s older(I think they’re at least 36) than both myself (32) and Carrie who’s playing age is still listed as 18-35. They definitely look at lot older than 18 so I’m guessing it’s just an industry thing.
Yeah, it's pretty common in theatre. On stage there's a much wider margin for the age of characters you might be able to land because the audience is mostly sat so far away that you can get away with that more easily than on TV/in film. Most of the Mean Girls musical's cast were like 30 playing 16-18.

I feel like Carrie would be unable to make that distinction though or realise there's still a limit on that and she'd be auditioning for TV parts playing teen roles or still trying to play 18 at the age of 46. And it's telling that she's eager to play younger but playing a character more than a year older is completely out of the question.

dull-board1243

VIP Member
Also what an awful vibe that a woman who preaches and screams about body positivity and gets paid to advertise mental health charities is liking a comment that says "how would you feel if someone said you looked gross in your bra photo." Neither of the Ass Crack Twins puts any thought into how they use social media, it's just barreling through with no abandon
She’s a hypocrite through and through.

I thought she prided herself on not having a drivers license?
But driving stresses her out so much she doesn’t do it.

Sanctified

VIP Member
Is Joel shadow banned from all of the people reporting his account? I can find his account when I click on the tags in Carrie's photos, but can't search his name

Also, they absolutely have a sex tape together. Nothing wrong with consenting adults doing that, but I could see him threatening to leak it if she tries to dump him. Even the snogging videos... like imagine you're trying to move on from an ex and start over in life and he refuses to take down social media PDA
I can still search his name fine. As for the sex tape, I can definitely imagine (edit: I don't want to imagine) certain *ahem* acts being filmed but maybe not full on sex ha. I reckon that she doesn't even know he's filming half the time - not until it's too late anyway

CelineJenkins

My boyfriend works in a bookshop and when I showed him the screenshot he said that she shouldn't have done that and if it had been at his bookshop she would have been forced to pay for the 'damage' done to the book as it is technically damaging the book or at least it's classed as damage.
Exactly it is technically damage

jeßßamae

He seemed annoyed at the beginning of this vlog

The clenching of his jaw made me giggle, it really does look like he cannot believe she is wittering on about the most mundane thing on the planet 🤣 The way he said he was sending an important email made me giggle too 🤣

NGL I find it really strange that people are calling her recent story a fish for compliments on a thread literally titled as a joke about her career being over. We all know she experienced damage to her voice during Heathers, in fact many people on the last thread were speculating that’s why she’s doing plays and panto. It’s also no secret that Cinderella was a disaster and she was that show’s leading lady.

TBH I really assumed she was being genuine in her stories about not having the same levels of confidence as before. She’s had a messy year in the world musical theatre, that’s for sure.
I think I mentioned earlier that while I do believe it was most likely attention seeking, I also wondered if it was possibly meant for her private Instagram account? And maybe she is more sincere over there?

Sping

Yes it really does slow down the process for the musical director and other cast members. I can understand it in an amateur production but not a professional who has every opportunity to hone their skill.
She attacked the person at the time saying he was ‘showing his privilege’ by suggesting everyone should learn to read music 🙄 - this without knowing anything about him by the way.
Every school in the UK not just private school provides the opportunity for music learning and even if disinclined at school the tools are freely available at the library and online.
Think he just hit a sore point with HER and in typical Carrie fashion she decided to make it a crusade while making herself look stupid and a bully in the process.

Does anyone give bad reviews for plays anymore? Too many reviews are either amped to the max or the blatant weak link simply not mentioned. One only has to look at recent reviews of Legally Blonde for that.
What Legally Blonde reviews are you referring to? Genuinely curious!

mmbx094

It feels like I've followed Carrie on socials since the dawn of time, at first I found her endearing and liked that we were the same age. However, over recent years/months it has come to light that she truly is obnoxious and insufferable. It surprises me that she was supposedly blindsided by Oliver legging it.

They have really made themselves out to look like foolish children. I really hope that now they are back in the UK, that someone close to them will intervene and tell them they really have gone overboard. It's really not cute and they are just making idiots out of themselves.

Since he posted that god awful reel not only I have second-hand embarrassment and the ick but my morning sickness has come back. I physically gagged when I saw it and needed a lay down to deal with the queasiness.

Her nude pictures on the beach didn't phase me in the slightest, more power to her. (I would not do it as I would have 100 percent gotten sand in my noony but then even if she did that'd still probably be wetter than Joel actually makes her.) What made me feel unwell was the conversation that would have happened prior to the picture being taken of Joel fawning over her and really stroking her ego.

The entire Carrie-Joel-Fletcher-Montague relationship is entirely overcompensated, they are both super insecure and desperate to prove that they are lovable and are having the best time ever that they are forcing it. And we all know what can happen if you force a fart...

He reminds me of Shrek when he gets turned into a person.
OMG yes!!!! this is exactly who he reminds me of 🤣

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Now you have me worried that Joe "likes her better without all that stuff" and she goes without makeup and glasses for him. She has said several times how much she loves makeup.
I was thinking that too. Maybe Joel made a comment about how she looks better without glasses and less makeup

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
This is what I was thinking. If Carrie had been there and the photo of the two of them was from the wedding, it would still be incredibly weird but it would make a bit more sense. But the fact that she wasn't even there and he's still making his friend's wedding about his own two month relationship...?
Totally weird! When I saw the caption I thought it would be the photo of him and Carrie would be from the wedding. Int may have been since it’s just a silhouette but don’t think so but the sound of it.

nhlf1nwhl

Carrie has a score for the play she doing but I thought she said she wasn’t playing the singer’s part? I know there’s music in Brecht plays but I thought it was just one character rather than everybody singing in this play? Maybe she’s not stepping as far away from singing as we thought

View attachment 1452847
I wonder if this could be the full score for treason instead? That's coming up in about a month time so fits in a bit better!

Although Bradley is in it as well so who knows about the wedding!