Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eirini

Firstly......what a treat of suggested titles for this thread, all thoroughly entertaining!
Secondly.....I currently have covid and didn't think that I could feel much worse, Joel clearly wanted to prove me wrong!
Thirdly.......I'd like to apologise to my fellow Tattlers, for I am sure that I mentioned Seven Days in a previous thread, I was not expecting the live action version. Please accept my apologies and this family sized bottle of brain bleach to share as an apology.
I hope you feel better! ☀ I was also thinking something along these lines, I wished for a holiday, and... I guess I got what I asked for. 😅

joiena

Carrie must be confused about sight singing or whatever it’s called, there’s no way she can’t read music I learnt it in primary school when I played the recorder (yes I’m very cool!) but I can’t just look at it and play. She has been in lots of musicals there is no way she can’t
Yeah after that essay I’m pretty sure she can read music but not sight read/ sight sing.

Sanctified

VIP Member
I wonder how much money she wasted on McLaren F1 merch for her to never really show an interest again
Did Oli like F1? I don't know if the F1 stuff was before or after the breakup but maybe she had her eyes set on someone who liked F1 and wanted to drop subliminal messages or tried to get their attention...

lucy200072

What happ
Agree!

Look how the whole Amy Dowden thing went with those two though 😬 I'm convinced 90% of people who settle down "early" have made a decision that they will regret later in life. Some people get lucky and really do meet their partner early. But gawd, I'm 30 and the amount I've changed as a person over the last decade is wild. My whole value system, who I find attractive, where I want to live, what I want to do with my life ...

Had I settled down early I'd 100% be miserable by now. Carrie is a year younger than I am. I understand the pressure and biological clock but it's no use chasing something that can't (or at least shouldn't) be forced. If you have kids with someone you're tieing yourself to them for life, even if you break up. That's a monumental commitment to consider.
what happened with Amy?

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Did Oli like F1? I don't know if the F1 stuff was before or after the breakup but maybe she had her eyes set on someone who liked F1 and wanted to drop subliminal messages or tried to get their attention...
F1 was during her relationship with oli. Not sure if he liked it or not

Neycroo

Chatty Member
I read the captions of some of the photos with him (or related to him) that she kept, and I mean... The way she talked about Oli vs how se talks about Joel... She still made it about herself, but "the person I adore behind the camera"... View attachment 1445481

One of her worst pictures on that post.

Same time Oliver was in the cast of Back to the future with his current girlfriend.

JustaLurker101

Title thanks to @awkwardjellyfish

Previous thread here.

Previously: Carrie and Joel went on holiday for a week, and spent most of it sharing it with us. This included nudes, reels of them kissing, repost-ception, Carrie sliding into someone's DMs, her and Joel actively leaving comments for each other on Instagram, Joel in pink speedos, and general ick.

Also, Carrie is doing panto now. (Oh yes she is!)
Yes. At my local theatre 😔

kev1974

VIP Member
Looks like Joel is abroad for Bradley Jaden's wedding.
Kind of glad Carrie isn't with him, can you imagine the kind of posts we'd be subjected to
Interesting that she isn't there? Not only as her Repost Simp's +1. but surely she knows Bradley Jaden in her own right from Les Mis?

Maybe she's busy with work (?) or maybe the first couple of days are boys only and she's going tomorrow or something.