Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mushkala

Chatty Member
I can still search his name fine. As for the sex tape, I can definitely imagine (edit: I don't want to imagine) certain *ahem* acts being filmed but maybe not full on sex ha. I reckon that she doesn't even know he's filming half the time - not until it's too late anyway
I can easily imagine him guilting her into making a tape even if it's not her cup of tea
("What's wrong with wishing my girlfriend's family a happy vacation? What's wrong with wanting a tape of my girlfriend?")

Reactions: 2

Glitterberry

Chatty Member
Ewwwwww I hadn’t watched that video with sound. The song makes it cringe. I mean it’s not the only cringe thing about it but a song about a hook up? Ok…

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I don't think she wants all the kissing videos uploaded because she looks so uncomfortable in them. Pictures are slightly different/more acceptable. The videos are weird
It seems to be like he’s over showing off that he’s her bf so that’s why he’s posting all the kissing videos. Of course every relationship is different. She seemed very private when with Pete to the point sometimes didn’t know they were actually a couple. But then the Joel relationship is like complete opposite. Nothing wrong with wanting take pics/videos but whole social media doesn’t need to see

DaisySims89

VIP Member
Interesting that she isn't there? Not only as her Repost Simp's +1. but surely she knows Bradley Jaden in her own right from Les Mis?

Maybe she's busy with work (?) or maybe the first couple of days are boys only and she's going tomorrow or something.
It looks like she has started rehearsals for Caucasian Chalk Circle (or maybe at least learning the score), which is why she can't go?
And let's face it she pretty much spent the whole of July on holiday 😂

Mark81

VIP Member
I also found the audition story deeply unprofessional but also calculated. I think she knows it will be seen by the people she’s just auditioned for in the hope they’ll cut her some slack. She knows she could have done better and now THEY know she knows.
But that's not really how the world works, which of course she doesn't understand that

hn1998

Has he turned off insta comments?
Edit: sorry was my internet connection, will probably delete this comment 😂

Did I misread earlier or did Carrie seriously say she’s not old enough to play Jenna in Waitress? She does realise Lucie Jones played her at 28 and looks 10 years younger than Carrie does, right? 😂 I’m just grateful they saved us from having to hear her awful southern American accent
She said what?!!!!! Wasn't the understudy Jenna on the tour like 22????

Ellen

Chatty Member
Yes it really does slow down the process for the musical director and other cast members. I can understand it in an amateur production but not a professional who has every opportunity to hone their skill.
She attacked the person at the time saying he was ‘showing his privilege’ by suggesting everyone should learn to read music 🙄 - this without knowing anything about him by the way.
Every school in the UK not just private school provides the opportunity for music learning and even if disinclined at school the tools are freely available at the library and online.
Think he just hit a sore point with HER and in typical Carrie fashion she decided to make it a crusade while making herself look stupid and a bully in the process.

Does anyone give bad reviews for plays anymore? Too many reviews are either amped to the max or the blatant weak link simply not mentioned. One only has to look at recent reviews of Legally Blonde for that.
so the girl who went to private school and has pretty much had everything handed to her isn’t privileged 😂😂

she’s been in musicals long enough to at least have a basic knowledge of reading music.

i will be stunned if the production are OK with him doing that, for numerous reasons.
Likewise! He really isn’t selling the show very well and honestly it’s so disappointing given the previous casting of the show and how utterly professional they’ve all been in so many cast changes.

Queens

I wonder if this could be the full score for treason instead? That's coming up in about a month time so fits in a bit better!

Although Bradley is in it as well so who knows about the wedding!
This was her story right before the score one so I think it’s the play she’s learning…unless she’s switching between the two which would be the weirdest way to learn the material

D2770E72-DBCD-45D0-99DA-85CCAB23CDE8.png

mushkala

Chatty Member
And that makes it and him quite frankly terrifying to be honest. (I know this makes me sound alarmist but there are men creeps out there who film their partners during a sex act without consent and use the footage against them.)
I could see him doing this because he has no concept of boundaries and is a 36 year old man with no idea how to navigate a relationship. Like, I don't think he would do this with malicious intent. But it's still completely inexcusable.

GraceMcLaine

The problem that Carrie faced now is that she has been saying that Joel is her soulmate and that it feels so different this time. She is so in love. So now she can't break up with him because everyone will flood to her saying but you said this and you said that.
So now she is stuck with him and we all know that creepy man baby Joel won't dump her.
She now she has dug herself into a hole and is in way to deep to get out again
You are right. In all fairness though if people send her messages that aren't something like "oh my gosh Carrie, you are so brave for being able to dump someone. We love you" she basically being so nice to her she will block them.
She just blocks people who question her or say something that she doesn't want to hear.
Although I doubt she will break up with him now because of what you have just said

YTZeleb23

Chatty Member
This is my favourite of the lot, just because "the good part" lines up with Joel showing off his speedos 😂 😂 😂

• Haha