Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf does consistent adventures even mean? Like, they have to have ‘adventures’ all the time, or ‘don’t think you’ll ever get rid of me, I will be there CONSISTENTLY!’

.. I’m genuinely starting to feel scared of the love bombing..

Reactions: 21
Joel and Carrie are sooo well suited. Even on Bradley Jaden's wedding day, he's linked it back to being all about J&C
I literally came here to say that, what a crappy way to say congrats to your best friend

Reactions: 19
Yikes, if I were Bradley I'd be a bit pissed that Joel made a wedding post all about himself.
Not everything is about his relationship with Carrie, geez.
I don't know if I'd be pissed, but it would really really weird me out if one of my friends used my wedding as an opportunity to declare that they love their SO as well, just as much as I love mine, that they're soulmates, and add a picture of them kissing their new SO in their post about my wedding. I'd start to wonder why my friend felt the need to use my wedding as an opportunity to brag about their own relationship.

I wish we could know how their friends feel about Joel and Carrie's antics, because this has to be giving them weird vibes as well.

Reactions: 22
The Craig David video is a bit weird and Joel’s replies to comments are bad. Theres
Something about the way they kiss doesn’t sit right. It’s like a gay man kisssing as part of a role or something.

I think the thing is for people who have watched Carrie for years it feels uneasy seeing her in a sexual context. I get that she’s grownup and evolved and nothing against that. Each boyfriend, change of hair and theatre role seems to change how she presents onsocial media.
It’s like she’s trying so many things to figure herself out. Nothing wrong with it. But she does seem to be more relaxed with Joel.

when she was in Cinderella and was with Oliver she came address very angry/diva.
I agree. Yes she’s growing up but she uses her instagram as an extension of her profession. She’s not a member of Geordie Shore or Love Island where that type of content is the norm! yes obviously you have sex Carrie most people do but they don’t plaster it all over their social media accounts, even those who don’t use social media professionally. Somethings should stay in the bedroom.

Reactions: 4
can’t believe he turned bradley’s wedding onto himself!! i’d be fuming

Reactions: 21
How utterly disrespectful. Why not dedicate one post for your "best friend" then do a separate post about your girlfriend.

He is so far up his own arse he is pushing his own tit out his nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Joel and Carrie are sooo well suited. Even on Bradley Jaden's wedding day, he's linked it back to being all about J&C
What. On. Earth.

I don’t even think I have words. Who does this 😭??!! Why would you take away from your friends special day like this. This is beyond narcissistic, it feels like a parody at this point.

Also why does Joel feel the need to overcompensate to this degree? Imo this proves that Carrie doesn’t return his affections as deeply. He is way way way too desperate, something is very wrong here.

Reactions: 29
Tell me you only care about yourself, without telling me you only care about yourself.

Reactions: 23
The way I run here after Joel posts literally anything... It's all so unhinged.

Is it possible to get a restraining order against someone you've never met?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Has Joel really smushed his whirlwind romance with Carrie alongside his friends wedding? Are you freaking kidding me?

Reactions: 19
I ran here as soon as I saw Joel's post, I'm glad everyone else had the same thought😅 it's beyond cringe, Bradley and Olivia have been together for 4 or 5 years I think, him and Carrie have been together for 2 months, how pathetic of him to compare the two😂 I have such second hand embarassment for him imagining what Bradley might have thought when he saw that post ...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
OMG just ran here after seeing the insta post 😂 Agree with all your comments lovely Tattlers!

I laughed out loud when I saw he'd put a nice wedding photo and then made it all about him and Carrie in the next slide 😂 How can you even remotely compare a couple who I assume have been together for years with your teenage-level 2 month relationship 🤣🤣🤣

I reckon he spends his Saturday nights doing the FLAMES thing with their names to prove how compatible they are... (showing my age there probably!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've tried to keep my comments on their relationship back because who are we to judge? But Joel is pushing my limits now. He's definitely the sort to propose on someone's wedding day

“Consistent adventures” has really tickled me. It’s such bizarre phrasing. Like he’s just picked up a thesaurus and gone “Aha! That’ll do!” 😂

• Haha
Wow. So he actually IS his character from Waitress. This is why he was so good in that role. Because he was playing himself 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone needs to step in and fast if Joel was dating a friend of mine I would be worrying for
Their safety

Reactions: 4
“This picture of my friend getting married cant be posted alone with a congratulations message. I have to also include that I have a girlfriend. Did you know I have a girlfriend. Haven’t mentioned her in five minutes.”

You know in the inbetweeners when Simon talks about Tara they have a Tara alarm? I bet Joe(l)s colleagues do that

Some feedback is in 😂
This would make a good canvas. Yes in the toilet so that if I need to be sick it will speed up the process

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.