Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2. He would like to do Broadway, but it would be dependent on what "Miss Hope Fletcher" is doing at the time.
does it make anyone else irritated when they refer to each other by their full names or surnames ☠

Reactions: 24
she deffo saw us talking about body neutrality on here after all her preachy body positivity tit lmaoooo
Health is not a moral requirement?? I don’t understand that one.

She won't handle broadway very well, one crappy review and she'll get on the first plane home.
Nah she’d get a cruise home like L’Oréal in her book

does it make anyone else irritated when they refer to each other by their full names or surnames ☠
Yes. You’d think they’d bagged Harry Styles/Margot Robbie or something the way they name dropping each other 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Craig David video is a bit weird and Joel’s replies to comments are bad. Theres
Something about the way they kiss doesn’t sit right. It’s like a gay man kisssing as part of a role or something.

I think the thing is for people who have watched Carrie for years it feels uneasy seeing her in a sexual context. I get that she’s grownup and evolved and nothing against that. Each boyfriend, change of hair and theatre role seems to change how she presents onsocial media.
It’s like she’s trying so many things to figure herself out. Nothing wrong with it. But she does seem to be more relaxed with Joel.

when she was in Cinderella and was with Oliver she came address very angry/diva.

Reactions: 1
Ewwwwww I hadn’t watched that video with sound. The song makes it cringe. I mean it’s not the only cringe thing about it but a song about a hook up? Ok…

Reactions: 2
i will be stunned if the production are OK with him doing that, for numerous reasons.
Likewise! He really isn’t selling the show very well and honestly it’s so disappointing given the previous casting of the show and how utterly professional they’ve all been in so many cast changes.

Reactions: 2
Joel and Carrie are sooo well suited. Even on Bradley Jaden's wedding day, he's linked it back to being all about J&C

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
‘Hey I attended my best friends wedding but let’s make this about ME’

Reactions: 51
Consistent adventures with Carrie?! Wtf?
"If she think she'll ever get to take a break from our adventures, she's soo wrong, those adventures are going to consistently keep coming!"

It's a bizarre post and I don't understand what he's trying to achieve anymore. I'm sure his friends and family get the message by now...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Yikes, if I were Bradley I'd be a bit pissed that Joel made a wedding post all about himself.
Not everything is about his relationship with Carrie, geez.

Reactions: 31
I’m so curious….who is he posting this for? Who??? Everyone gets it, they seriously understand…..yikes 😬

Reactions: 22
According to the caption he wants to „celebrate happiness“ with that post. Well thank God, I’ve had enough of all those people celebrating misery on social media 😂
And yeah, just like Carrie he has to make another person‘s day about him. They really are very alike.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.