Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like she has started rehearsals for Caucasian Chalk Circle (or maybe at least learning the score), which is why she can't go?
And let's face it she pretty much spent the whole of July on holiday 😂
Well yeah, I've seen what she's posted, but it's over two months away, I doubt it's full time taking over every day and weekend just yet!

Carrie shoving people out of the way to get to the bouquet 🤣. Girl would 100% wear white to someone else’s wedding or try make it about her 🤣
I would expect nothing less than a 5 minute video of her sob-laughing into the camera about how she was "OVERWHELMED with EMOTION at the BEST PEOPLE in the WORLD getting MARRIED", while Joel is out of shot holding the camera, dabbing a tear away and mouthing "I am so proud of you". Swiftly followed by at least 12 stories of Joel and Carrie having an annoying Instagram-ception back and forth where they insinutate it will be their turn next 😴
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Carrie can do so much better than Joel. She looks like she's dating an old man in some of the pictures

Reactions: 16
Carrie shoving people out of the way to get to the bouquet 🤣. Girl would 100% wear white to someone else’s wedding or try make it about her 🤣
Not a dress though, right? In the name of body positivity, Carrie would show up in a white bikini ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Carrie has a score for the play she doing but I thought she said she wasn’t playing the singer’s part? I know there’s music in Brecht plays but I thought it was just one character rather than everybody singing in this play? Maybe she’s not stepping as far away from singing as we thought

View attachment 1452847
I wonder if this could be the full score for treason instead? That's coming up in about a month time so fits in a bit better!

Although Bradley is in it as well so who knows about the wedding!

I wonder if this could be the full score for treason instead? That's coming up in about a month time so fits in a bit better!

Although Bradley is in it as well so who knows about the wedding!
This was her story right before the score one so I think it’s the play she’s learning…unless she’s switching between the two which would be the weirdest way to learn the material

D2770E72-DBCD-45D0-99DA-85CCAB23CDE8.png

Reactions: 2
Well yeah, I've seen what she's posted, but it's over two months away, I doubt it's full time taking over every day and weekend just yet!
if she’d skipped rehearsals for another holiday everyone would’ve called her lazy 🙄 you can’t just bunk off rehearsals (especially the first few) because the play doesn’t open in the next month

Reactions: 8
OMG did she just post a story...of someone else posting about a quote from one of her tit books? 😂😂😂

The narcissism is real people!

Reactions: 12
OMG did she just post a story...of someone else posting about a quote from one of her tit books? 😂😂😂

The narcissism is real people!
from the fanfiction book she wrote about Ollie… or Pete…either way that aged like a fine milk

• Haha
Reactions: 9
[
Carrie has a score for the play she doing but I thought she said she wasn’t playing the singer’s part? I know there’s music in Brecht plays but I thought it was just one character rather than everybody singing in this play? Maybe she’s not stepping as far away from singing as we thought

View attachment 1452847
whats the point in her having a score? She doesn’t sight read music?
Ask the poor student she dragged on Twitter who dared suggest MT performers should learn as part of their training. He really got a raw nerve with her imposter syndrome

Reactions: 19
Did anyone see the new video she posted on YouTube? She said she doesn't think of vlogging in the same way like she used to and when she's around people that aren't vlogers she feels like a dick shoving her camera in people's faces so she doesn't do it.

Shame it took year so many years to learn that. 😂😂😂😂
And I wonder how long before she goes back to her old ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her new vlog isn't about the Croatia trip right? I would absolutely watch a Croatia vlog with popcorn and everything

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sadly it's Disney. It bores me to even hear about how it's her favourite place. How many times can you go before it gets old?? :cautious:

Reactions: 7
"the wonderful Joel Montague bought me a dress" sounding exactly like "the wonderful Oliver Ormson stocked my fridge with Coke Zero"

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.