Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
14AEE0B5-BF82-4EA1-A840-52AF3B8544FD.jpeg

Just noticed this. Did she slide into the West End’s DM’s much sooner after her break up than we thought? Was this his first comment on her insta?

Was he a shoulder to cry on turned opportunistic shag? Was he only offering the shoulder with a shag in mind?

Reactions: 27
View attachment 1446053

Just noticed this. Did she slide into the West End’s DM’s much sooner after her break up than we thought? Was this his first comment on her insta?

Was he a shoulder to cry on turned opportunistic shag? Was he only offering the shoulder with a shag in mind?
I scrolled down Joel’s Instagram earlier and she had been commenting on his stuff since December 2021 .. she commented on a Disney video he shared . Then nothing until he tagged her in a post of him singing 17 from heathers in early March too and the communication was much more frequent after that , she was commenting on far more of his posts … he saw his opportunity and he struck …. !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If I remember correctly, on a previous thread we established they had their first date in March, or was it April?

Reactions: 1
First time poster here, it’s taken me ages to get the courage to post because I don’t like talking badly about people but I’m genuinely concerned so sorry for the incoming rant of things I’ve been holding in.

I’d followed Carrie for years, and I remember a blog post or a video from literally like 10 years ago (I think it was on All I Know Now) where she admitted herself that she can’t be single and has always jumped into new serious relationships very quickly after just getting out of one. It stuck with me because it concerned me at the time even though I was only about 15.

We saw how hard the beginning of this year was for her, and this honeymoon phase of a new relationship is obviously going to be heightened in contrast to how miserable she was, so she’s going to feel extra happy and extra in love. As much as she’s annoying me for being part of this, at least I can understand it a bit more from her side.

I think Joel has come in when she was in a very vulnerable place and has completely taken advantage of that by trying to take over Oli’s role rather than slowly building a new relationship privately. He’s trying too hard to do everything she did publicly with Oli to prove he’s replaced him, but it’s been two months so it’s just coming across as scary and possessive.

He’s so publicly inserting himself into every aspect of her life, but when the public have an opinion on it we’re told “you don’t know our relationship, you can’t have an opinion”. We’ve already seen him getting selfies with fans at her work, publicly trying to get involved in the family, posting about their sex life. You can’t follow her without him being seen everywhere now, and I saw too much of him already in that speedo so I’ve had to bid farewell to Carrie until this passes.

Reactions: 45
You can’t follow her without him being seen everywhere now, and I saw too much of him already in that speedo so I’ve had to bid farewell to Carrie until this passes.
I agree, Carrie’s main fanbase follow her for her, it must be quite weird for her younger fans seeing this bloke declaring how proud he is of her all the time, taking over her comment section etc etc. It will drive some of her fans away, no doubt.

Reactions: 13
Considering we seem to have some new people on this thread, I feel like some of her fans are also getting fed up.

It's so sad, used to really look up to her and she's such a snarky narc now.

Reactions: 28
Some thought (speculated) that they could have met/hung out since March/April. Might still be true, but Joel said on a live that they had been dating for two months (aka started dating in May).
A tattler here saw them at cineworld on May 3rd. Pretty sure that was the first time we heard anything about them potentially being a thing

Reactions: 11
Yep, Joel’s Instagram has definitely been shadowbanned! Wonder how that happened? Too many reposts of other peoples stories? Too many explicit content posts…?

Reactions: 22
It feels like I've followed Carrie on socials since the dawn of time, at first I found her endearing and liked that we were the same age. However, over recent years/months it has come to light that she truly is obnoxious and insufferable. It surprises me that she was supposedly blindsided by Oliver legging it.

They have really made themselves out to look like foolish children. I really hope that now they are back in the UK, that someone close to them will intervene and tell them they really have gone overboard. It's really not cute and they are just making idiots out of themselves.

Since he posted that god awful reel not only I have second-hand embarrassment and the ick but my morning sickness has come back. I physically gagged when I saw it and needed a lay down to deal with the queasiness.

Her nude pictures on the beach didn't phase me in the slightest, more power to her. (I would not do it as I would have 100 percent gotten sand in my noony but then even if she did that'd still probably be wetter than Joel actually makes her.) What made me feel unwell was the conversation that would have happened prior to the picture being taken of Joel fawning over her and really stroking her ego.

The entire Carrie-Joel-Fletcher-Montague relationship is entirely overcompensated, they are both super insecure and desperate to prove that they are lovable and are having the best time ever that they are forcing it. And we all know what can happen if you force a fart...

He reminds me of Shrek when he gets turned into a person.
OMG yes!!!! this is exactly who he reminds me of 🤣

Reactions: 1
A tattler here saw them at cineworld on May 3rd. Pretty sure that was the first time we heard anything about them potentially being a thing
There was also a Tattler in the know who said Carrie and Joel had been hanging out since March, but didn't date yet then. Seems plausible to me, that he possibly became a confidante while she was talking through her break-up, then they started dating in May

Reactions: 5
Remember when people first saw them together and were questioning who the old man with Carrie was 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Remember when people first saw them together and were questioning who the old man with Carrie was 🤣
side note...I joked that the Tattler who first reported they "spotted Carrie with an older man" out on the streets was Carrie rushing to make noise about the fact that she was dating Joel bc they weren't official yet, and yet that user made only those comments and never posted again lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.