Carrie Hope Fletcher #2 The Carrie Hope Fletcher Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here...what always struck me as kind of weird about her time at Heathers was the difference in Veronica's look. I'm all for letting a variety of body types on stage, but it was weird how different her understudy looked from her. Olivia looked like the typical Veronica- slim, brunette, young looking. While it was great to see Veronica being played by someone who looks like the average woman, the fact that they made Veronica look like Carrie made it seem like Carrie was truly being stunt cast, just to sell more tickets.

Reactions: 2
Either she’s too lazy to participate in something that doesn’t benefit her financially or she wasn’t invited. Either it’s not a great look for her.
98C50C73-AA9E-4BE9-8046-25AF676547C1.jpeg

Ooh this made me need to comment rather than stalk. I think this is so telling about her attitude to life that she feels she hasn't learnt anything in the last 20 years that would improve her life now. I would love to go back to my younger days and learn from my mistakes or to be able to ignore peer pressure to not do the things I love because they were considered uncool. Also the attitude of just wanting to know everything without putting the work in. I don't know why her answer to this question made me so angry 😂
It’s funny you say this, she’s what, 27? Literally all her learning has occurred in the last 20 years so to say that she hasn’t learnt anything in the last 20 years that would improve her life is a bit odd. I know for sure if I could go back, I’d never get with my first boyfriend (that was 7 years of a very toxic relationship that I could do without) and make more of an effort with my childhood friends, and study harder. I’m slightly younger than Carrie and I’d love to redo my younger years, knowing what I know now

Reactions: 6
To me it seems as though her body confidence is part of her whole “not like other girls” schtick. I don’t think she’s truly comfortable in her skin. I’m not suggesting that there’s anything wrong with the size she is - just that I don’t think she embraces it as much as she claims

She's arrogant, opinionated, there's no part of her I warm too, she's a mediocre talent at best. And at 27 working 8 show's a week you shouldn't be that large. Tom obviously struggled with his weight and did something about it, I forget he was large as he's been slender so long now. I wonder who her main competition is for roles.
Tom has also been very open about the fact he's suffered with an eating disorder...

• Sad
I think it's quite arrogant of her to believe that she wouldn't go back and change anything.

We all continue to grow and learn regardless of age and experience.

In my opinion, I feel like it solidifies how arrogant and cocksure she's become (or is)

If her attitude towards life is being so self certain that she's not learnt from anything or made some kind of mistakes on the way, it really makes you question what she's like once the camera is off, in the audition room and at work.

We've all seen how she's been with Oliver's big role. The fact she's barely even excited for him but she's so quick to seek praise and be a massive echo chamber when the limelight is cast of her.

The poor person who gives her construction feedback at an audition or something. I think she's been spoonfed praise for too long and no one has called her up on her ego.

I hope in some regards, the way she is behaving in the industry at the moment will have a knock on effect. To be fair, there will be others clipping at her heels to catch her up. She won't be hot tit forever. (Kinda seeing it deplete now anyway)

I truly hope that Oliver gets out of that relationship. I didn't rate him at all but now I just feel sorry for him, like I felt sorry for Pete towards the end. Glad he got away from her.

Sorry for the epic rant.

Reactions: 5
It's a difficult line as body shaming isnt ok but also celebrating being overweight just isnt ok either. If you're happy fine, but you also have to acknowledge its unhealthy to be overweight and can potentially kill you even if you appear fit. as has been demonstrated by the pandemic. We have the biggest obesity problem in Europe and I dont care what's PC, this is not something that should be celebrated. Especially as it seems ok to attack and pull down women who are actively fit and proud.

As for Carrie, it's hard to make a judgement as her personality and attitude makes her so unlikeable it's hard to consider her fairly

Reactions: 7
It’s funny you say this, she’s what, 27? Literally all her learning has occurred in the last 20 years so to say that she hasn’t learnt anything in the last 20 years that would improve her life is a bit odd. I know for sure if I could go back, I’d never get with my first boyfriend (that was 7 years of a very toxic relationship that I could do without) and make more of an effort with my childhood friends, and study harder. I’m slightly younger than Carrie and I’d love to redo my younger years, knowing what I know now
Exactly this! Sorry to hear about your toxic relationship glad you got out though. I've been very fortunate to not have anything like that in my life but there are so many awful friendships I would have not go through again and instead focus on the people who did care but unfortunately I have now lost touch with. I'm extremely happy with the person I have now become and where I am in life BUT give me the chance to go back 20 years, heck even just 10, and still be the person I am now I would love that!
It just boggles my mind that she didn't get that and also the way she spoke to Oliver over it.

Reactions: 3
Look at her making out she's the only one unable to return to Les mis, people from Phantom are in the same boat but they're not making a bleeping fuss

Either she’s too lazy to participate in something that doesn’t benefit her financially or she wasn’t invited. Either it’s not a great look for her. View attachment 190935
Is this for the tour cast maybe? I can't find a cast list for it anywhere but Carrie wasn't involved (because of Cinderella).
Could equally just be Carrie being so, SO busy though 🙄

I bet Carries loving being at home and not doing anything - she seems the type who wouldn’t work if she didn’t have to

Reactions: 3
I bet Carries loving being at home and not doing anything - she seems the type who wouldn’t work if she didn’t have to
I quite agree. I don't think she's as passionate about theatre as much as she says she is. Carrie is passionate about Carrie.

I wonder if she was even asked to the Heather's Q&A and she just ignored the email like she did before?

She does strike me as a very lazy person. I know we're in lockdown but her content is very dull. Oliver is the only thing that makes it more interesting, and the cat of course 🐈

Tbh what's the point in her doing the Heathers Q&A when she does a new Q&A every hour of the day on her own insta. Also if she did a Heathers Q&A she wouldn't be allowed to be as passive aggressive and smarmy, so it probably doesn't appeal to her!

• Haha
She’s what, 27 and gets annoyed at people calling her Kerry, which I’m guessing is because with an accent, especially American, it sounds like it when you say it? Grow up love

As usual Carrie acts like the first person who ever lost a document she was working on. Seriously, if that’s the biggest problem she has at the moment then she’s doing pretty well. 10000 words of her crappy writing isn’t the end of world. So what does she do? A Q&A! And interestingly at the very same time the rest of the Heathers cast are trying to fundraisee. Coincidence much? 🤔 She can’t bear to have the spotlight on anyone else for two minutes.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She's wrote how many books and still doesn't know to back up her work?
It amazes me when these ‘authors’ don’t back up their work. How stupid can they get? They’re either lying just for the dramatics, sympathy and content orrrr they really are that thick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.