Carrie Hope Fletcher #2 The Carrie Hope Fletcher Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Carrie's bleeping elated they're banning stage dooring for the mean time whilst all this covid shits going on

Reactions: 11
I think she deletes comments on YouTube and Instagram, there never seems to be any negative comments.

How bored must you be to spend time doing that.

Also, negativity gives you the opportunity to grow as a person.

I bet she's just constantly been spoonfed praise for too long and now she can't hack that people (like Oliver) are better than her.

I feel like they probably won't stay together, calling it now.

Reactions: 7
I think she deletes comments on YouTube and Instagram, there never seems to be any negative comments.

How bored must you be to spend time doing that.

Also, negativity gives you the opportunity to grow as a person.

I bet she's just constantly been spoonfed praise for too long and now she can't hack that people (like Oliver) are better than her.

I feel like they probably won't stay together, calling it now.
She totally does. I commented on one of her Sure #ads asking when she changed her mind on not supporting businesses who aren't cruelty-free and she deleted/hid it. I'm petty af when it comes to "influencers" selling out on any principles they lied about having so I used a few other accounts to ask a similar thing and she deleted them all. She HATES being called out on her fakeness.

Reactions: 13
The difference of her clown hair in her nyc pictures next to her current pictures... I know she said no to her long hair but medium hair before she cut it for heaters really really helps her face look younger

The difference of her clown hair in her nyc pictures next to her current pictures... I know she said no to her long hair but medium hair before she cut it for heaters really really helps her face look younger
I once said to her that I preferred her longer hair.

I was met with "thanks for letting me know 👍" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've been rewatching her Disney vlogs over the last couple of days, she looks so good on her last trip with Pete, her hair is at her shoulders and she just looks so much softer and prettier. Totally agree with whoever said that her attitude changed when she cut her hair mega short. I find it so strange that she became so bitter and angry when she started Heathers.

Reactions: 5
Going back to the whole ‘triple threat’ issue- you can’t train at any UK theatre school without having a fairly good foundation in each. And you won’t get an agent on graduating if you aren’t very, very strong in one, like, at least as good as Carrie if not better at singing. You generally need to be good at two if not three disciplines.
There will be a lot of people in the ensemble of her shows who can do more than her.
She is incredibly lucky to be in her career with iffy acting and a frankly snobby attitude towards dance.

Reactions: 10
Where are Oliver's videos shown? Looked on his insta and couldn't see anything.

Preach!

My hair is similar to Carrie's but mine is not as curly.

I wanted it shorter and my hairdresser advised against it as she said it'll just look puffy.

That's what Carrie's hair looks like.

I don't know why she insists on having it like that. It ages her and she has such lovely hair when it's on her shoulders.

She gets it cut far too often

Reactions: 2
I’ve always had bobs and shorter hair. I’m the biggest advocate for it BUT not for curly girls. Not hating but it’s so poofy. There’s no shape or style, it’s just a floof.

I'm still bitter that she blocked me from her instastories...

She said she was working on not belting as much and I really like her voice in this video. She gets a bit shouty halfway though and drowns Rob out but the verses are nice. I think I got used to her singing in a shite American accent it was nice to hear her singing as herself.

Reactions: 3
I really liked this hair length on her - before Heathers ‘made her’ cut it (yet didn’t ask anyone else in the cast to change their hair? 🤔)
Definitely better long, she looks young, her age. She looks like a frumpy old lady now, she's aged 50 years with this hair now!

She'll never let it grow out because the "meanie haters" can't tell her what to do, even though it'll look SO much better longer 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.