Carrie Hope Fletcher #2 The Carrie Hope Fletcher Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m amazed that she thinks the Hamilton ensemble don’t really need to act (just caught up with the Triple Threat video.) Has she seen Hamilton? They are acting throughout every scene and some of them are even given roles in the main cast after their ensemble contract is up. Courtney Mae Briggs is an example, she went from ensemble to Peggy/Maria. She was also in Back To The Future with Ollie too.

The cover for her new children’s book has been posted on Instagram today.

Reactions: 4
Just listened to Dead Girl Walking on the cast album - bits of it sound auto tuned! And Carrie’s American accent leaves a lot to be desired too. Her version vs Barrett WW just can’t compare.
You can also tell it was stunt casted because they had to remove all of the high notes that barrett could hit but Carrie couldn't, which definitely took away from the song it was so watered down it was a disappointment

Reactions: 5
Just listened to Dead Girl Walking on the cast album - bits of it sound auto tuned! And Carrie’s American accent leaves a lot to be desired too. Her version vs Barrett WW just can’t compare.
Agreed. And Jamie's American accent in the recording is equally as bad as Carrie's.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She straight up screamed at Oli in his video this morning because she didn't understand a question properly. He's soooo uncomfortable wtf

Starting at 3:46:

• Wow
I wonder whether the dodie/Emma blackery friendships went around the Pete ending time.

Reactions: 2
I watched today’s Oli YouTube for the first time today reeling after a bout of gardening.
he seems....great! Really hard working and excited about his prospects.
Carrie is...Carrie. Acts more like she’s been In The Biz for a million years and is unimpressed by everything. I suppose in fairness she has been for most of her life.
But she is so oblivious to how easy she’s gained her position!

• Heart
She straight up screamed at Oli in his video this morning because she didn't understand a question properly. He's soooo uncomfortable wtf

Wow, she sounds so obnoxious in that clip. I feel bad for Oliver on the receiving end of that 😬

Reactions: 1
Even the way they sit in these videos makes me think they’re a couple on the outs. There’s no closeness or sexual tension there, it’s like flatmates

Reactions: 8
Even the way they sit in these videos makes me think they’re a couple on the outs. There’s no closeness or sexual tension there, it’s like flatmates

Agreed! Notice how Carrie looks over at Oliver longingly and he's not even looking at her until the end for a few seconds.

Her body is towards him but he's away from her.

Definitely getting bad vibes...

Carrie is trying SO hard to be cute and funny. "I AM NOT DOING MATHS AGAIN!!!!" You're twenty seven years old, you left school over ten years ago, you really should not care about school subjects now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree, he looks so done with her 😂 can’t believe he barely looks at her in the Sunshine song video, he’s a west end performer so it must go against his every trained instinct to not look at her while they’re doing a cute duet 😐

Reactions: 7
I used to love Carrie and over the past 12 months I guess I've gone completely off everything she posts so I was very interested when I saw this thread! She's become very full of herself, condescending and it's almost as it she's acting her way through all her vlogs, etc. And not actually being herself anymore. Actually, I feel like she started to change her online presence when she bought the new house she's in now!!!!

I used to love Carrie and over the past 12 months I guess I've gone completely off everything she posts so I was very interested when I saw this thread! She's become very full of herself, condescending and it's almost as it she's acting her way through all her vlogs, etc. And not actually being herself anymore. Actually, I feel like she started to change her online presence when she bought the new house she's in now!!!!
I think most of us used to like her and I know that for many the more noticeable change in her (public) persona happened when she joined The Addams Family, so about three years ago. It's interesting though that it happened differently for other (former?) fans :)

Carrie is trying SO hard to be cute and funny. "I AM NOT DOING MATHS AGAIN!!!!" You're twenty seven years old, you left school over ten years ago, you really should not care about school subjects now.
Also, if the biggest trauma of reliving her teen years would be having to do Maths again... sorry Carrie, your privilege is showing...

Reactions: 11
Tbf I think she was being deliberately glib about maths being her biggest trauma.

With her new book it appears that two of the protagonists are poc. I wonder if that's written into the book of they've just drawn them like that on the cover? We all know Carrie isn't the best at creating "minority" characters/characters who aren't versions of herself.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.