Carrie Hope Fletcher #19 No Olivers & No Oliviers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably because in her head she equates their tiktok success to her youtube channel and things staring at a lense and shouting at people is the same as creating something.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sebastian Stan took a role on, because Chris Captain America Evans, could no longer do it due to scheduling conflicts. Is Carrie Hope Fletcher trying to tell the multiverse, that she's bigger than a couple of Marvel actors?
She absolutely thinks she is though. 🤣

She absolutely thinks she is though. 🤣
But, as an actress, she must know it happens all the time - Alyson Hannigan wasn’t originally cast as Willow in Buffy, and Emilia Clarke wasn’t originally cast as Daenerys in Game of Thrones but both had a major impact in those roles. Sometimes original casting choices don’t work out as expected or someone has to back out because of other commitments or an offer they can’t refuse. It’s sometimes as much about the right timing as it is about the right person.

Reactions: 16
But, as an actress, she must know it happens all the time - Alyson Hannigan wasn’t originally cast as Willow in Buffy, and Emilia Clarke wasn’t originally cast as Daenerys in Game of Thrones but both had a major impact in those roles. Sometimes original casting choices don’t work out as expected or someone has to back out because of other commitments or an offer they can’t refuse. It’s sometimes as much about the right timing as it is about the right person.
I know right, I can think of so many examples off the top of my head.

Latest Instagram is yet again trying to be another middle-finger to Oliver

Reactions: 1
What is the recent reel, could she please stop sticking her tongue out, i didn’t need to see that with my coffee this morning.
Just feels so fake and forced as it obviously it so set up being a 360 camera

Reactions: 10
Long Time lurker here.
Is she seriously still trying to have a dig at Oliver. For God sake she needs to stop it's like everything she does she just has to have a dig at him. I mean why can't she just leave him alone and stop trying to play the sympathy cards all the time

Reactions: 13
I actually really like her dress that she’s wearing in her most recent posts, but what is that big black belt thing she has on over it?! Looks like the one she worse too the WOS awards, and I just don’t like it. The dress actually looks like a very nice, good quality lovely dress, I really like the color of it, but then she had to put that freaking belt thing over it🤦🏻‍♀️ Sorry, just my opinion, I just don’t like the belt with the dress🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I chucked my ex out after he cheated. Worked out later he's a narcissist. At the time of our split he managed to gain loads of sympathy from mutual friends, as he was 'devastated' about us breaking up. It was unbelievable how manipulative he was. I'm not saying it was Carrie's fault they broke up, not at all. But the need to get sympathy from her followers is strong with this one, and it's manipulative behaviour. Even if it was Oliver's 'fault' - what on earth does she think she's doing? She obviously reads here - so please, Carrie, I beg you - stop trying to gain sympathy, it's not a good look at all! Leaving things unsaid gives you diginity in the long run.

Reactions: 6
What is the recent reel, could she please stop sticking her tongue out, i didn’t need to see that with my coffee this morning.
Just feels so fake and forced as it obviously it so set up being a 360 camera
I can’t help but wonder if Oliver was there at that party too, I’m pretty sure him and the Justin guy were in BTTF together, I could be wrong, I know he’s in it now but I could have sworn they were in it together when it first started. Him and his wife Lauren were also at their Halloween party last year I think, which obviously could have been because Lauren is in Cinderella with her and maybe it had nothing too do with Oliver, but I do wonder if he was there is all.

Carrie should definitely get back on TikTok, it's the perfect platform for her. And much better for not-so-subtle digs against her ex. As someone said on here a while ago, she would LOVE to go viral on TikTok. Come on Carrie, you know you want to ;)

• Haha
I actually really like her dress that she’s wearing in her most recent posts, but what is that big black belt thing she has on over it?! Looks like the one she worse too the WOS awards, and I just don’t like it. The dress actually looks like a very nice, good quality lovely dress, I really like the color of it, but then she had to put that freaking belt thing over it🤦🏻‍♀️ Sorry, just my opinion, I just don’t like the belt with the dress🤷🏻‍♀️
She has a habit of wearing belts on dresses that don’t need a belt as part of the design. Probably still trying to claim she has an hourglass figure when she’s a pear through and through

Reactions: 11
I chucked my ex out after he cheated. Worked out later he's a narcissist. At the time of our split he managed to gain loads of sympathy from mutual friends, as he was 'devastated' about us breaking up. It was unbelievable how manipulative he was. I'm not saying it was Carrie's fault they broke up, not at all. But the need to get sympathy from her followers is strong with this one, and it's manipulative behaviour. Even if it was Oliver's 'fault' - what on earth does she think she's doing? She obviously reads here - so please, Carrie, I beg you - stop trying to gain sympathy, it's not a good look at all! Leaving things unsaid gives you diginity in the long run.
When my ex and I broke up a few years, he did the whole social media sympathy thing when in fact he broke up with me so he could find someone more deserving of him, in his words. He said such terrible and hurtful things when he broke up with me, he body shamed me terrible, told me I had been nothing but a burden to him because of my illness (I have Crohn’s disease) said terrible things about my family and I had just lost my Grandfather so that really hurt, made fun of my appearance and weight and said I was unloveable and undeserving of any happiness in my life and he hoped I’d never find any happiness in my life because I didn’t deserve it. Those were just some of the hurtful things he said to me when he broke up with me. Then he went on social media and acted like I was a terrible person and was so heartbroken we broke up, and everyone gave him loads of sympathy. The things he said to me during the breakup absolutely destroyed me, but then too see him be so manipulative about what actually happened between us was also extremely hurtful. Now, I’m not saying it was only Carrie’s fault they broke up whatsoever, but she needs to stop with the social media. When I saw my ex posting those things about me, I immediately blocked him and I took a break from social media and it was the best thing I could have done for my mental health and too try and start healing somehow from this terrible thing that happened. She needs to take an actual break from social media, and I mean an ACTUAL break from it. She needs to talk with her friends, family and I think therapy is wonderful so I think a therapist as well, to work on herself and open her eyes to see that this is not the way you go about a situation like this. She needs to take a break so she can actually heal from this, so she can learn and grow, and then when she comes back to social media she needs to have boundaries. Stop seeking sympathy and validation from others, take a break and work on yourself. The best thing you can do after a breakup is too work on yourself so you can heal and move on with your life, so you can truly find happiness for yourself, not for others. Find happiness and healing for yourself, that’s the best and most wonderful thing you can do because everyone deserves healing and happiness in life.

Reactions: 7
Barbara Windsor wasn't the original Peggy Mitchell. And let me tell you, the original Peggy was nothing like the Real Peggy Mitchell - Queen of the Vic.

Reactions: 6
When my ex and I broke up a few years, he did the whole social media sympathy thing when in fact he broke up with me so he could find someone more deserving of him, in his words. He said such terrible and hurtful things when he broke up with me, he body shamed me terrible, told me I had been nothing but a burden to him because of my illness (I have Crohn’s disease) said terrible things about my family and I had just lost my Grandfather so that really hurt, made fun of my appearance and weight and said I was unloveable and undeserving of any happiness in my life and he hoped I’d never find any happiness in my life because I didn’t deserve it. Those were just some of the hurtful things he said to me when he broke up with me. Then he went on social media and acted like I was a terrible person and was so heartbroken we broke up, and everyone gave him loads of sympathy. The things he said to me during the breakup absolutely destroyed me, but then too see him be so manipulative about what actually happened between us was also extremely hurtful. Now, I’m not saying it was only Carrie’s fault they broke up whatsoever, but she needs to stop with the social media. When I saw my ex posting those things about me, I immediately blocked him and I took a break from social media and it was the best thing I could have done for my mental health and too try and start healing somehow from this terrible thing that happened. She needs to take an actual break from social media, and I mean an ACTUAL break from it. She needs to talk with her friends, family and I think therapy is wonderful so I think a therapist as well, to work on herself and open her eyes to see that this is not the way you go about a situation like this. She needs to take a break so she can actually heal from this, so she can learn and grow, and then when she comes back to social media she needs to have boundaries. Stop seeking sympathy and validation from others, take a break and work on yourself. The best thing you can do after a breakup is too work on yourself so you can heal and move on with your life, so you can truly find happiness for yourself, not for others. Find happiness and healing for yourself, that’s the best and most wonderful thing you can do because everyone deserves healing and happiness in life.
You're so right

After my first serious relationship ended I did not handle it at all well so I am in no position to give anyone break up advice!
But I did learn a lot and if I were to ever go through that again I would know how to behave differently.

It's great that Carrie has so many friends and a support system but at some point she will have to sit herself down and really work through her emotions.

Reactions: 1
You're so right

After my first serious relationship ended I did not handle it at all well so I am in no position to give anyone break up advice!
But I did learn a lot and if I were to ever go through that again I would know how to behave differently.

It's great that Carrie has so many friends and a support system but at some point she will have to sit herself down and really work through her emotions.
I so agree with you, at some point you do just have to sit yourself down and work through your emotions and heartbreak, of course it’s painful and hard to do so, but that’s how you start healing and healing is the most wonderful and beautiful thing you can do for yourself. You’ve said it wonderfully.❤

Oliver was at least the fourth serious relationship Carrie was in but he was the longest and that she thought would lead to marriage, that's gotta hit hard. I also think her ego's bruised because he is (by all appearances) the first guy that dumped her, at least in her adult life

Reactions: 16
I had no idea that the Bridgerton TikTok musical might become an actual broadway musical; now I get why Carrie was so supportive haha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.