Carrie Hope Fletcher #19 No Olivers & No Oliviers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the party, she can never just enjoy herself in the moment. It’s always got to be filmed, played up to the camera (oh god the tongue 🤢). It all seems that be for Oli’s benefit but I’m sure it just reinforces his lucky escape. I guess it’s the life of an influencer but it’s not healthy, especially in the aftermath of a break up. Her socials are a car crash.

Reactions: 6
I had no idea that the Bridgerton TikTok musical might become an actual broadway musical; now I get why Carrie was so supportive haha
it’s not actually a musical (yet) and just a concept album for a possible musical… in some ways it’s quite funny they won the Grammy over all of the other actual released musicals nominated (including Cindermehla)

Edit:I misread your post and thought you said you didn’t know it was a musical!

Reactions: 4
Re the party, she can never just enjoy herself in the moment. It’s always got to be filmed, played up to the camera (oh god the tongue 🤢). It all seems that be for Oli’s benefit but I’m sure it just reinforces his lucky escape. I guess it’s the life of an influencer but it’s not healthy, especially in the aftermath of a break up. Her socials are a car crash.
I've commented on this before...I can't stand the tongue thing 🤢

Reactions: 1
Yeah, but tbf it looked like a lot of people had their phones out film and taking pictures, no I don’t agree with her about filming everything but at this event she wasn’t the only one with her phone out, so I’ll give her that this one time. I’m sure she tries to play it up for Oliver, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was at that party too last night which I’m sure made it worse.🤦🏻‍♀️ But I must say I know several people on here have said Oliver had a lucky escape, he should be awarded for staying with her and putting up with her for that long and other things along those lines. Which that’s fine, everyone has an opinion and is entitled to that opinion. But I have to say he had no issue and was happy to live in her house, live in her brother and sister-in-laws house while her house was being renovated, tag along on trips with her and going on vacation with her, doing YouTube videos with her, because I’m sure he thought maybe he would get more viewers from her, just being honest here, and he also was happy to spend this past Christmas and New Year’s with her which I’m sure by then he was planning on breaking up with her and making sure he had the fund to move out. Now I’m not saying by any means Carrie did no wrong in their relationship, trust me I know she can be so insufferable and annoying, and who knows exactly what happened, but too say he should be awarded for staying with her that long or that a got a lucky escape when he was fine doing all these things just feels weird to me. I mean Oliver could have left anytime, it’s not like she could stop him, and I know lockdown happened and he was with her so maybe he kind of felt stuck then and I’m sure financially it was hard, but he knew they were going to live together before that because he stayed at her brother and sister-in-laws house with her while it was being renovated until they could move into it. So it’s not like he was forced to live with her out of the blue because of the pandemic, clearly they were going to live together before that. Surely he was feeling this way and wanting to break up for awhile, surely it doesn’t just come to you out of the blue, especially after being together for almost 5 years and living together. I don’t know but he had no issue to live in her house, have a holiday, celebrate Christmas and New Years all the while I’m assuming he was planning all this whilst making sure he had the funds to leave. Trust me, I’m sure Carrie is difficult to be with, but he had a choice in the relationship to. I’ve always thought they were both annoying and insufferable, and the way they started their relationship is so wrong and I’ll never agree with it, so I’ve never cared for either of them so maybe that’s why I feel this way but I feel like he had a choice, surely just as much as she did in the relationship.🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Do we think she's trying to jump on the Bridgerton bandwagon? Maybe she'll audition in her Smiffy's wig.
That damn wig😂😂 She’ll walk into the audition room and they’ll see that wig and literally fall over it’s so good and one of a kind, they’ve never seen anything like it before. That’s what will land her the role🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Yeah, but tbf it looked like a lot of people had their phones out film and taking pictures, no I don’t agree with her about filming everything but at this event she wasn’t the only one with her phone out, so I’ll give her that this one time. I’m sure she tries to play it up for Oliver, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was at that party too last night which I’m sure made it worse.🤦🏻‍♀️ But I must say I know several people on here have said Oliver had a lucky escape, he should be awarded for staying with her and putting up with her for that long and other things along those lines. Which that’s fine, everyone has an opinion and is entitled to that opinion. But I have to say he had no issue and was happy to live in her house, live in her brother and sister-in-laws house while her house was being renovated, tag along on trips with her and going on vacation with her, doing YouTube videos with her, because I’m sure he thought maybe he would get more viewers from her, just being honest here, and he also was happy to spend this past Christmas and New Year’s with her which I’m sure by then he was planning on breaking up with her and making sure he had the fund to move out. Now I’m not saying by any means Carrie did no wrong in their relationship, trust me I know she can be so insufferable and annoying, and who knows exactly what happened, but too say he should be awarded for staying with her that long or that a got a lucky escape when he was fine doing all these things just feels weird to me. I mean Oliver could have left anytime, it’s not like she could stop him, and I know lockdown happened and he was with her so maybe he kind of felt stuck then and I’m sure financially it was hard, but he knew they were going to live together before that because he stayed at her brother and sister-in-laws house with her while it was being renovated until they could move into it. So it’s not like he was forced to live with her out of the blue because of the pandemic, clearly they were going to live together before that. Surely he was feeling this way and wanting to break up for awhile, surely it doesn’t just come to you out of the blue, especially after being together for almost 5 years and living together. I don’t know but he had no issue to live in her house, have a holiday, celebrate Christmas and New Years all the while I’m assuming he was planning all this whilst making sure he had the funds to leave. Trust me, I’m sure Carrie is difficult to be with, but he had a choice in the relationship to. I’ve always thought they were both annoying and insufferable, and the way they started their relationship is so wrong and I’ll never agree with it, so I’ve never cared for either of them so maybe that’s why I feel this way but I feel like he had a choice, surely just as much as she did in the relationship.🤷🏻‍♀️
When Frozen opened they were referred for a little while as a West End "power couple", I'm sure they both enjoyed that...

Who knows for how long Oliver wanted to leave, maybe being cast in Frozen made him realise he could have a good life of his own and unfortunately Carrie wasn't part of it. The reviews about him have been rather mediocre so time will tell how successful he will be because of it. He might come running back 😅

Reactions: 3
When Frozen opened they were referred for a little while as a West End "power couple", I'm sure they both enjoyed that...

Who knows for how long Oliver wanted to leave, maybe being cast in Frozen made him realise he could have a good life of his own and unfortunately Carrie wasn't part of it. The reviews about him have been rather mediocre so time will tell how successful he will be because of it. He might come running back 😅
True, but he seemed getting distant back toward the end of the lockdown videos, so maybe like you said when he started Frozen he really changed his mind. Oh duck no, not them together again🤦🏻‍♀️ Can you imagine how annoying and insufferable they would be together again?! Ew, I can’t🤢🤮 I’d rather wear the Smiffys wig than have to see that🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

I totally agree with this. He was happy having the perks of being her bf over the years, one of which was going to the Aladin movie premier in America! So I don't agree with the mentality of oh he's had a lucky escape either. He seemed pretty pleased to join in the perks she got over the years..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh my god. She wants Penelope doesn’t she? All the gushing and tagging makes sense now...
Yeah, I bet she’d be after the Penelope role, because Pen is a writer too (lol) who works through her inner problems by making snide comments about others ;)
Also, she could always claim that Penelope is THE lead role because there’d be no Bridgerton without Lady Whistledown…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
True, but he seemed getting distant back toward the end of the lockdown videos, so maybe like you said when he started Frozen he really changed his mind. Oh duck no, not them together again🤦🏻‍♀️ Can you imagine how annoying and insufferable they would be together again?! Ew, I can’t🤢🤮 I’d rather wear the Smiffys wig than have to see that🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
Oh God, imagine all the Instagram quotes 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She does not make a convincing teen. Neither does Claudia Jessie. I know she plays Eloise, but the point still stands.
I agree - although Claudia Jessie will work for later series if the show follows the books (in which Eloise doesn't marry until she's an "old maid" and over 30)

Carrie would love to be Penelope, they're both "plus size" (at least TV series Penelope is), like to write, lovelorn, and Carrie would LOVE Penelope's whole thing in S2 that being Lady Whistledown is a viable business providing her with income and she has to defend that

Reactions: 4
I never seen someone that dead behind the eyes when trying to portray “sexy”.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.