Carrie Hope Fletcher #19 No Olivers & No Oliviers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know he’s out partying. Just like when Carrie had her meltdown over WEL.
Was he out partying when she had her meltdown?! Just wondering because I remember him doing an Instagram live right after WEL happened and when Carrie was mentioned he acted extremely weird and I remember thinking they are going to breakup, which obviously they didn’t breakup right then but I think they possibly started having issues after that.

Reactions: 2
Was he out partying when she had her meltdown?! Just wondering because I remember him doing an Instagram live right after WEL happened and when Carrie was mentioned he acted extremely weird and I remember thinking they are going to breakup, which obviously they didn’t breakup right then but I think they possibly started having issues after that.
IIrc, people saw him going to bars and stuff after shows with cast mates while she was on insta/twitter having meltdowns.

Reactions: 1
Yes but the key word here is clearly ‘normal’, let’s adjust our expectations accordingly 😂

Hopefully not too many more times, it’s getting old quickly. Their stories often follow on from each other on my insta, they both absolutely adore themselves don’t they?
I think we've just cracked what they had in common 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looking at Oliver’s last few posts he seems really happy. He’s smiling not his usual pouting. Seems the single life agrees with him

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t that technically be stealing if it’s in fact Oliver’s stuff?
I don’t think he wanted it or wants it now, I’m sure he could have taken it with him because he had to get his other stuff when he left. Also, I don’t think their on speaking terms whatsoever, not sure what happened or what was said between them but it must have been pretty rough and bad when you were in a relationship together for 5 years and lived together and then after the breakup you don’t even acknowledge the other person or act like they exist. Obviously they can act however they want and do whatever they want, it’s their lives and their both single now, but I just found it odd is all I’m saying. I was also looking at her Cameo the other day and watched a few of the Cameos she did when she had Covid, the two I watched some of she said she had Covid in the videos🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 But in one of them I guess the person wished her well after her breakup or mentioned it in the message she sent for the Cameo video because she thanked them for the message about her breakup. She then went on to say something along the lines of how she has such amazing friends and people around her and Scott Paige was one her closest friends and has been so supportive. She then said she right after the breakup she immediately ran to Scott and stayed with him and his parents for awhile or a few days, can’t remember exactly how long she said, but she ran to Scott and stayed there with him and his parents. I didn’t know what to think of that when I heard her say it in the video, how weird, why tell that on a Cameo video too one of your freaking fans?! But she did leave her house right after the breakup and I’m assuming he stayed behind there too get his things and leave, so surely he had some time to get his things without her there. But how freaking awkward and strange?! Oh god, their both so insufferable and self-obsessed and I’ve never cared for either of them but I feel like their even worse now. Fml🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 6
I don’t think he wanted it or wants it now, I’m sure he could have taken it with him because he had to get his other stuff when he left. Also, I don’t think their on speaking terms whatsoever, not sure what happened or what was said between them but it must have been pretty rough and bad when you were in a relationship together for 5 years and lived together and then after the breakup you don’t even acknowledge the other person or act like they exist. Obviously they can act however they want and do whatever they want, it’s their lives and their both single now, but I just found it odd is all I’m saying. I was also looking at her Cameo the other day and watched a few of the Cameos she did when she had Covid, the two I watched some of she said she had Covid in the videos🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 But in one of them I guess the person wished her well after her breakup or mentioned it in the message she sent for the Cameo video because she thanked them for the message about her breakup. She then went on to say something along the lines of how she has such amazing friends and people around her and Scott Paige was one her closest friends and has been so supportive. She then said she right after the breakup she immediately ran to Scott and stayed with him and his parents for awhile or a few days, can’t remember exactly how long she said, but she ran to Scott and stayed there with him and his parents. I didn’t know what to think of that when I heard her say it in the video, how weird, why tell that on a Cameo video too one of your freaking fans?! But she did leave her house right after the breakup and I’m assuming he stayed behind there too get his things and leave, so surely he had some time to get his things without her there. But how freaking awkward and strange?! Oh god, their both so insufferable and self-obsessed and I’ve never cared for either of them but I feel like their even worse now. Fml🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
It is weird to talk about that with fans. again I think she is trying to be relatable but she doesn't realise she is constantly breaking boundaries. Fans don't need to know every single thing she does. From time to time I look at other MT actors' Instagrams and they are far more professional and subtle than Carrie. She cannot behave like this for much longer, surely.

About Oliver, I did think once he got into Frozen he would find his own life and drift away from Carrie. I don't think he is a bad person, he just needs stop with the Hans selfies

(sorry for constant edits, got a cold and my brain is not at it's best!)

Last edited:
True. For some reason, he annoys me. Seems vain and boring.
All he needs to do is close his eyes and its carries smug selfies.

I think a lot of actors are vain and self involved to some degree, but yeah he isn't as interesting or cool as maybe he thinks. I wonder if being a Disney Prince (of sorts) has gone to his head.

Reactions: 8
It is weird to talk about that with fans. again I think she is trying to be relatable but she doesn't realise she is constantly breaking boundaries. Fans don't need to know every single thing she does. From time to time I look at other MT actors' Instagrams and they are far more professional and subtle than Carrie. She cannot behave like this for much longer, surely.

About Oliver, I did think once he got into Frozen he would find his own life and drift away from Carrie. I don't think he is a bad person, he just needs stop with the Hans selfies

(sorry for constant edits, got a cold and my brain is not at it's best!)
Oh yeah, I so agree about him drifting away from Carrie once he got Frozen. I’ve never cared for either of them, and I think a lot of that has to do with how they began their relationship, I just think it’s so wrong and I’ll never agree with it. Honestly, I thought their relationship was odd and weird from the start, I’m surprised they were together as long as they were. Also, they seemed to be on completely different pages about major life things like marriage, so I don’t really know what either of them thought or why they thought it would work out in the end. I do find them both annoying and insufferable, but I always have thought that and obviously it’s just my opinion, not saying anyone is a bad person that’s just how they’ve always come across too me. I agree that she’s trying to seem relatable, but she needs to have some boundaries when it comes to social media. A lot of the time after a breakup you’re not in the best headspace, I was in a really bad headspace after my breakup almost 2 years ago so it can definitely happen, but I also stayed off social media and talked to my family rather than posting on social media about it. She needs to realize social media is not the place for everything, especially when it’s personal stuff. Also, she needs too take an actual break from social media to work on herself and heal, but I doubt that will happen.

Oh my god this could be Carrie, it's a pose and face straight out of her standard rota of poses
Oh my god it does remind me of Carrie now that you’ve said it, she does this exact pose and face in pictures.🤦🏻‍♀️ Fml why?!🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

All he needs to do is close his eyes and its carries smug selfies.

I think a lot of actors are vain and self involved to some degree, but yeah he isn't as interesting or cool as maybe he thinks. I wonder if being a Disney Prince (of sorts) has gone to his head.
I totally think being in Frozen and playing Prince Hans has gone too his head. Which hey, there’s nothing wrong with being proud of yourself, but he seems way more vain and self-obsessed than he used to. He looks like he’s eye bleeping himself in his selfies that he’s started posting. I just find it annoying, I used to think he wasn’t quite as bad as Carrie about being self-obsessed, but now I think he’s right there with her, with some of the photos he’s posted recently I think sometimes he might be worse.🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think Oliver would've left a lot earlier if covid hadn't happened
I so agree with you, one thing that always struck me as odd was that they were on completely different pages about major life things, why did either of them think it was going to work out in the long run?! Not saying that was the only problem they had, but I always found that weird.🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.