Carrie Hope Fletcher #19 No Olivers & No Oliviers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if that Oodie is actually the one she brought Oliver and she’s regifted it on

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m wondering if that Oodie is actually the one she brought Oliver and she’s regifted it on
I thought the exact same thing, the one he wore was the same color as this one. If so, how awkward and weird🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I thought the exact same thing, the one he wore was the same color as this one. If so, how awkward and weird🤦🏻‍♀️
Also what a random time to be giving someone something like that. I know it’s a little cold at the moment but we’re going into Spring not Autumn/Winter

Reactions: 4
The stupid stuff in the wings is definitely for her socials.
At that theatre you can clearly see into the wings both sides.
And she knows people are filming the bows.
Just take a few steps to the side Carrie and you’ll be out of sight of an audience that doesn’t need to see you mounting your co star.
Where’s the magic?
Where’s the professionalism?
Where’s the maybe shouldn’t be doing this in case kids are looking on?
Just go to your dressing room? 🤢

I find it weird that she constantly buys stuff for her ‘friends’ - is it just me?!
That’s Gio Spano he’s in Cinderella

Just take a few steps to the side Carrie and you’ll be out of sight of an audience that doesn’t need to see you mounting your co star.
Where’s the magic?
All of the above :sick:

Where’s the magic?

That’s Gio Spano he’s in Cinderella
Mounting your co-star 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why would you repost thanks? Just so all your followers can see how generous? So weird?
Literally that. All a performance. I have absolutely never felt the need to post anywhere on social media that I have got my friend a gift. Ever. Doing so would cheapen it.

Reactions: 8
She did say she found some of his stuff in the garage a few days ago didn’t she? This totally tracks, it’s probably more reassuring that (if we’re right) she’s giving this stuff away rather than making an Oliver voodoo doll out of his old possessions 😂

• Haha
She did say she found some of his stuff in the garage a few days ago didn’t she? This totally tracks, it’s probably more reassuring that (if we’re right) she’s giving this stuff away rather than making an Oliver voodoo doll out of his old possessions 😂
Oliver didn’t die, they broke up. Don’t normal people just return the belongings to the ex?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oliver didn’t die, they broke up. Don’t normal people just return the belongings to the ex?
I doubt Oliver is needing an Oodle he’s probably out partying and dating not snuggled up with a cat 😂

also, how many times can he post the same Hans photos with a slightly different pout

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes but the key word here is clearly ‘normal’, let’s adjust our expectations accordingly 😂

I doubt Oliver is needing an Oodle he’s probably out partying and dating not snuggled up with a cat 😂

also, how many times can he post the same Hans photos with a slightly different pout
Hopefully not too many more times, it’s getting old quickly. Their stories often follow on from each other on my insta, they both absolutely adore themselves don’t they?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes but the key word here is clearly ‘normal’, let’s adjust our expectations accordingly 😂

Hopefully not too many more times, it’s getting old quickly. Their stories often follow on from each other on my insta, they both absolutely adore themselves don’t they?
They both really do adore themselves, you’ve said it perfectly. I’ve always thought they were both insufferable, but I feel like their both even more insufferable now, and their getting worse.🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

With a slightly different pout💀💀😂🤣

Reactions: 4
Literally that. All a performance. I have absolutely never felt the need to post anywhere on social media that I have got my friend a gift. Ever. Doing so would cheapen it.
If you're doing a nice thing for someone and you have to make sure the whole universe knows about it, then this nice thing isn't for them. It's for you and your ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I do both. It’s quite nice going on your own as you say, you don’t have the pressure of buying certain seats or having dinner and drinks as well and is a nice chilled afternoon or evening

I personally didn’t know about ringing the box office for single seats I just thought it wasn’t possible on certain seats so that’s good to know
I also didn't know about ringing the box office, I know the shows I booked to see in London last year (Prince of Egypt, Frozen and Cinderella) I booked well in advance so didn't have an issue with getting a single seat.

The only time I've had an issue is when booking 3 seats at Hamilton for me and my parents which left a single seat.

Reactions: 2
It's entirely possible that Carrie holds a hell of a lot of guilt over that and I'm not sure wwhat sane human being WOULDNT feel traumatized from that situation and for once I think this site's needs to stfu on this topic.

End of.
Forum: a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Nobody here needs to "STFU" because it's a forum and therefore a place for discussion.
If you no longer want to be part of the discussion, then stop replying and move into a different thread.

Reactions: 12

You know he’s out partying. Just like when Carrie had her meltdown over WEL.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.